Aleksandrina Naydenova Cheering Thread - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 7th, 2011, 05:57 PM   #1
country flag Le Tenisse

Le Tenisse is a splendid one to behold Le Tenisse is a splendid one to behold Le Tenisse is a splendid one to behold Le Tenisse is a splendid one to behold Le Tenisse is a splendid one to behold Le Tenisse is a splendid one to behold Le Tenisse is a splendid one to behold Le Tenisse is a splendid one to behold Le Tenisse is a splendid one to behold Le Tenisse is a splendid one to behold Le Tenisse is a splendid one to behold
Aleksandrina Naydenova Cheering Thread

Hi guys, well since I haven´t found a thread about Aleks why don´t I create one?.
Lately she has been very solid in Southamerica, where some posters say she´s currently training. She won last week 10k in Bucaramanga, with a win over top 200 Cata Castaño and is playing the 100k in Cali.

Here´s an interview to Aleks: http://www.copabionaire.co/news.aspx?newsid=72
Although, for you bulgarian fans who can´t read spanish is pointless
Le Tenisse is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 7th, 2011, 11:09 PM   #2
country flag Le Tenisse

Le Tenisse is a splendid one to behold Le Tenisse is a splendid one to behold Le Tenisse is a splendid one to behold Le Tenisse is a splendid one to behold Le Tenisse is a splendid one to behold Le Tenisse is a splendid one to behold Le Tenisse is a splendid one to behold Le Tenisse is a splendid one to behold Le Tenisse is a splendid one to behold Le Tenisse is a splendid one to behold Le Tenisse is a splendid one to behold
Re: Aleksandrina Naydenova Cheering Thread

Aleksandrina lost to Olaru 76(1) 64 in the last round of the qualy in Cali. Truly interesting progress for a player below the top 750.
Old Feb 9th, 2011, 05:32 PM   #3
country flag Bulgaria

Bulgaria has a brilliant future Bulgaria has a brilliant future Bulgaria has a brilliant future Bulgaria has a brilliant future Bulgaria has a brilliant future Bulgaria has a brilliant future Bulgaria has a brilliant future Bulgaria has a brilliant future Bulgaria has a brilliant future Bulgaria has a brilliant future Bulgaria has a brilliant future

Alexandrina had a thread here but apparently somebody deleted it with no reasons of doing so!!!

She is surely very talented but last year she didn't participate a lot. She usually plays only in South America because she lives there but is she playing only for entertainment or chases a career nobody can say except her.

Tsvetana Pironkova Grigor Dimitrov

Youngsters - Viktoriya Tomova & Dimitar Kuzmanov
Bulgaria is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 9th, 2011, 07:14 PM   #4
country flag Le Tenisse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulgaria View Post
Alexandrina had a thread here but apparently somebody deleted it with no reasons of doing so!!!

She is surely very talented but last year she didn't participate a lot. She usually plays only in South America because she lives there but is she playing only for entertainment or chases a career nobody can say except her.
Well, If I had her youth, a 10k won, two victories against top 230 and a close match with a virtual top 100 like Raluca, I will give it a try.
Old Feb 13th, 2011, 08:00 PM   #5
country flag Le Tenisse

Aleks was awarded with a WC for the doubles main draw in Bogotá. She will play with Ines Ferrer. One of the few bulgarians in a WTA MD, not counting Tsvetana of course.
Old Mar 12th, 2011, 06:06 PM   #6
country flag kr1s71an

kr1s71an has disabled reputation

Aleks won another 10k tournament - this time in Concepcion, Chile

Tsvetana Pironkova
kr1s71an is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 25th, 2011, 06:48 PM   #7
country flag Le Tenisse

Aleks is in the final of the Rancagua 10k in Chile. She will face Cata Pella in the final.
Old Mar 25th, 2011, 06:53 PM   #8
country flag Le Tenisse

Do you guys know if she´s planning to keep playing for Bulgaria? Not that i´m suggesting she wont, but seems she has settled in The Americas for developing her career. That or she´s waiting to get inside the top 300 and maybe come back to her continent. Anyway, the level she showed in this tourneys is reason enough for giving a try. Plus, she´s still a teenager.
Old Mar 25th, 2011, 08:58 PM   #9
country flag Bulgaria

Bulgaria has a brilliant future Bulgaria has a brilliant future Bulgaria has a brilliant future Bulgaria has a brilliant future Bulgaria has a brilliant future Bulgaria has a brilliant future Bulgaria has a brilliant future Bulgaria has a brilliant future Bulgaria has a brilliant future Bulgaria has a brilliant future Bulgaria has a brilliant future

Nobody knows anything. She lives in South America from years. I think her mother lives there.

Two or three years ago she had offers to play for Columbia but she isn't as we see. She doesn't come very often to Bulgaria and our federation don't say a lot about her. Maybe they don't keep contact. She is really a mystery!!!

Old Mar 27th, 2011, 12:32 AM   #10
country flag Le Tenisse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulgaria View Post
Nobody knows anything. She lives in South America from years. I think her mother lives there.

Two or three years ago she had offers to play for Columbia but she isn't as we see. She doesn't come very often to Bulgaria and our federation don't say a lot about her. Maybe they don't keep contact. She is really a mystery!!!
Well, at least for now, she still plays for Bulgaria. By the way, she won her third 10k of the year in Chile. I thought she would travel to Baires for the 25k, but choose to stay in the 10ks in Brazil.
If she keeps winning like this, at some point she will be considered for the bulgarian fed cup team.
Old Mar 27th, 2011, 02:37 PM   #11
country flag Bulgaria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Le Tenisse View Post
Well, at least for now, she still plays for Bulgaria. By the way, she won her third 10k of the year in Chile. I thought she would travel to Baires for the 25k, but choose to stay in the 10ks in Brazil.
If she keeps winning like this, at some point she will be considered for the bulgarian fed cup team.
Well let's hope so!!!

Old Apr 4th, 2011, 05:07 AM   #12
country flag Leonche

Leonche is just really nice Leonche is just really nice Leonche is just really nice Leonche is just really nice Leonche is just really nice Leonche is just really nice Leonche is just really nice Leonche is just really nice Leonche is just really nice Leonche is just really nice Leonche is just really nice

Alex has reached a career high new ranking. She is up to 547th. She had started the year 875th so in only 3 months or so she has gone up 328 spots. She has made a really great start to the year

Che Guevara
Leonche is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 4th, 2011, 09:23 AM   #13
country flag Proud Bulgarian

Proud Bulgarian is a name known to all Proud Bulgarian is a name known to all Proud Bulgarian is a name known to all Proud Bulgarian is a name known to all Proud Bulgarian is a name known to all Proud Bulgarian is a name known to all Proud Bulgarian is a name known to all Proud Bulgarian is a name known to all Proud Bulgarian is a name known to all Proud Bulgarian is a name known to all Proud Bulgarian is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Le Tenisse View Post
Hi guys, well since I haven´t found a thread about Aleks why don´t I create one?.
Lately she has been very solid in Southamerica, where some posters say she´s currently training. She won last week 10k in Bucaramanga, with a win over top 200 Cata Castaño and is playing the 100k in Cali.

Here´s an interview to Aleks: http://www.copabionaire.co/news.aspx?newsid=72
Although, for you bulgarian fans who can´t read spanish is pointless
Thank you for creating the thread again! I still can't understand who would delete the previous one... Very strange.
Keep the articles coming, you would be surprised how many Bulgarian fans actually read Spanish
Proud Bulgarian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 4th, 2011, 09:27 AM   #14
country flag Proud Bulgarian

Proud Bulgarian is a name known to all Proud Bulgarian is a name known to all Proud Bulgarian is a name known to all Proud Bulgarian is a name known to all Proud Bulgarian is a name known to all Proud Bulgarian is a name known to all Proud Bulgarian is a name known to all Proud Bulgarian is a name known to all Proud Bulgarian is a name known to all Proud Bulgarian is a name known to all Proud Bulgarian is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonche View Post
Alex has reached a career high new ranking. She is up to 547th. She had started the year 875th so in only 3 months or so she has gone up 328 spots. She has made a really great start to the year
Very impressive result, hopefully she has decided to play more and focus on her career this year. Maybe she had studies to finish in 2010? I know we are all guessing. Good luck to Aleksandrina and may she bring us lots of joy with her wins this year!
Proud Bulgarian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 6th, 2011, 09:17 PM   #15
country flag Le Tenisse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proud Bulgarian View Post
Thank you for creating the thread again! I still can't understand who would delete the previous one... Very strange.
Keep the articles coming, you would be surprised how many Bulgarian fans actually read Spanish
Your welcome. Well, at this pace its likely she will have her chance at the challenger level. Right now, there aren´t too many ITFs in Europe, and since she´s established in South America and the 10ks have increased in the region, it´s a win win situation for her. She had a close match with Olaru in the 100k in Cali, had a WC into the WTA of Bogotá, and the wins in the 10k level, maybe this would allow her to reach a position that she wouldn´t have been able to get in Europe. Plus, she plays lots of matches every week. That´s encouraging.