Sabine in Bali 2011 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 30th, 2011, 03:01 PM   #1
country flag Ian Aberdon

Ian Aberdon has disabled reputation
Sabine in Bali 2011

sabinelisickiSabine Lisicki
posted a pic on my facebook page. http://www.facebook.com/sabinelisick...type=1&theater Got nice flowers on arrival. I loveee flowers!!!!
2 minutes ago

»

sabinelisickiSabine Lisicki
Just arrived in beautiful Bali Had a long trip & slept a lot on the plane...hopefully I can still fall asleep quickly now
================================================== ================================================== ============================
She's arrived in one piece anyway! Not sure how match ready she'll be given her recent troubles, but hope she enjoys herself out there!

Ich liebe dich nicht, du liebst mich nicht it's a braw moonlicht nicht the nicht
Ian Aberdon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 31st, 2011, 12:36 PM   #2
country flag CillyUltra

CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sabine in Bali 2011

@TennisCommbank:
At Jengala, Uluwatu, @sabinelisicki shows off her artistic side, she will also paint it on her own.

@TennisCommbank:
One of @sabinelisicki's hobbies is painting, inherited from her mom, a well-known artist in Germany.

Quote:
When she was in Bali two years ago Sabine enjoyed a visit to Jenggala, a company that produces ceramics and conducts classes where people can learn to make and paint pots and various other items. While she was there she produced a plate that was later sold by auction for $1000. The money went towards the tournament’s charity, the Smile Foundation, that finances surgery for children born with facial defects.

The German was looking forward to making a return visit and, like before, she was joined by her mother Elizabeth, who is in fact a ceramics artist. After moulding two pots, Sabine picked up the paintbrush and decorated a dish, while her mother sat beside her painting a horse.

"I don’t really get a chance to do it because we are never home," said Sabine, "but I really enjoy painting because it is so relaxing and a way to get away from the tennis for a while. After the season is over this week I will definitely spend some time painting."
http://2009.commbanktennis.com/2009-...from=&ucat=14&
Old Oct 31st, 2011, 03:04 PM   #3
country flag flyingmachine

flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute

I'm very happy that Kvitty has won at Istanbul I hope Sabine will do the same at Bali.
Good Luck Sabine.

Smells like Kvitova spirit

Allez Forever!

Amelie Mauresmo: Wimbledon Champion 2006
flyingmachine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 31st, 2011, 06:11 PM   #4
country flag Ian Aberdon

Sabs' mom painted a horse? Did it mind being painted?

I'd LOVE to see how that pot Sabine was making turned out - & indeed some of her artistic handiwork one day!

Ich liebe dich nicht, du liebst mich nicht it's a braw moonlicht nicht the nicht
Old Oct 31st, 2011, 06:37 PM   #5
country flag Ian Aberdon

Part of the Jakarta Globe report:

“Two years ago I made a plate. I don’t know what I will make this time,” Lisicki said, laughing.

After 20 minutes, Lisicki had created a vase. And something that resembled a bowl.

She then picked up paintbrush and decorated a dish, while her mother painted a horse.

Old Oct 31st, 2011, 07:15 PM   #6
country flag CillyUltra

CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute

@WTA:
Look what @sabinelisicki made in #WTABali #Tennis
Old Oct 31st, 2011, 07:25 PM   #7
country flag Ian Aberdon

I'll start the bidding at a tenner!

Old Nov 1st, 2011, 07:20 AM   #8
country flag CillyUltra

Tournament of Champions 2011 draw:

Marion Bartoli v Annabel Medina Garrigues
Sabine Lisicki v Daniela Hantuchova

Ana Ivanovic v Roberta Vinci
Nadia Petrova v Peng Shuai
Old Nov 1st, 2011, 10:07 AM   #9
country flag CillyUltra

Sabine will play on Friday not before 8pm local time (1pm CET).
Old Nov 1st, 2011, 09:36 PM   #10
country flag Ian Aberdon

Well off court she seems to be back to her old self. Only potentially 3 matches this time, but we'll see whether she is up to playing a competitive match after her recent troubles. Dani will make it tough for Sabs - will we see the Sabs of Birmingham, where she beat Dani in the F? Or the Sabs of Cincy, where she was dumped out in R1?

Old Nov 1st, 2011, 09:51 PM   #11
country flag Lisickifan84

Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all

The Sabs of Birmingham of course

Dani is too exhausted after beach-tennis
Lisickifan84 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 3rd, 2011, 05:18 PM   #12
country flag maturedgirl

maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold

http://www.wtatennis.com/page/OffCou...503957,00.html

"Daniela Hantuchova
On Lisicki...
"Of course I'm going to go into the match hoping I'm gonna win, that's how I approach every single match. She's got a huge game - last time we played it was Birmingham, in the finals, and she killed me. But I feel I've been hitting the ball pretty well here. I think the court suits her game more than mine, but I'm going to try to be aggressive myself from the first point and we'll see."

Bine: Please, kill her one more time

I'm looking forward to this match totally excited missed her tennis playing sooo much, she's simply the Best
maturedgirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 3rd, 2011, 05:27 PM   #13
country flag Ian Aberdon

I'm not gonna beat her up if Dani wins. If that food poisoning was as bad as it sounded, she might not be 100% even now - at least to play a competitive match of tennis. And it's the end of the season anyway. Enjoy Bali for what it is...a holiday with a game of tennis (or two - or three hopefully!) tacked on!

Old Nov 3rd, 2011, 08:15 PM   #14
country flag Lisickifan84

Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all

Exactly! She should enjoy it. She can play freely and without pressure. If she'll lose, nobody will say something bad. Good luck Sabine.
I'm not able to watch her, but my mind and my heart will be there.
Happily there is that WTA livescore
Lisickifan84 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 4th, 2011, 10:33 AM   #15
country flag maturedgirl

maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold

Looking to her last facebook-photo I imagine how she enjoys Bali, who wouldn't?
looking forward to her probably last years match

impossible to be angry with her, anyway of the ending! She always gives her best
maturedgirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote