Which is your most favorite Sharapova's outfit from 2011? - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: Which is your favorite?

Australian Open 3 7.89%
Indian Wells 0 0%
Miami 5 13.16%
Madrid & Rome 13 34.21%
Roland Garros 5 13.16%
Wimbledon 0 0%
Stanford, Toronto & Cincinnati 1 2.63%
US Open Day 2 5.26%
US Open Night & Tokyo 6 15.79%
Istanbul YEC 3 7.89%
Voters: 38. You may not vote on this poll

Old Oct 30th, 2011, 09:36 PM   #16
Cherry.

Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of Cherry. has much to be proud of
Re: Which is your most favorite Sharapova's outfit from 2011?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sp!ffy View Post
The brown Stanford one you all hated. + the YEC dress.

I hope to see better dresses next year though..
This.
IMO her dresses last year were better than this year's as a whole.
London Olympics 2012 - Proud Flag Bearer of Russian Federation & Silver Medalist

Martina Hingis|Roger Federer|Stanislas Wawrinka|Grigor Dimitrov

Last edited by Cherry. : Oct 30th, 2011 at 10:46 PM.
Cherry. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 30th, 2011, 10:25 PM   #17
country flag Maidenhair
Мария Шарапова

Maidenhair has much to be proud of Maidenhair has much to be proud of Maidenhair has much to be proud of Maidenhair has much to be proud of Maidenhair has much to be proud of Maidenhair has much to be proud of Maidenhair has much to be proud of Maidenhair has much to be proud of Maidenhair has much to be proud of Maidenhair has much to be proud of Maidenhair has much to be proud of

Miami.
Maidenhair is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 30th, 2011, 11:18 PM   #18
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

Hm... It is so hard to choose. I liked the AO outfit, loved the Rome outfit, liked Wimby outfit, USO night outfit and loved the YEC (ugh I hate the tournament) outfit... Cannot chose which one I liked best... Maybe Rome? (because she won a title in it? )
Old Oct 31st, 2011, 01:00 AM   #19
country flag claypova
#sugarfamily

claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute

RG
claypova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 31st, 2011, 10:26 AM   #20
country flag Sharapovian
RG '14

Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute

A lot of her dresses I didn't like something about them when I first seen them for example AO and RG, but then they looked much better when she wore them. Hard to choose but the Miami one was nice - I liked the colour and the fit. USO night dress was also quite nice.

Out of the two pieces, I liked the Auckland and Rome/Madrid ones the most.
Sharapovian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 1st, 2011, 09:13 PM   #21
Angel_7

Angel_7 is a name known to all Angel_7 is a name known to all Angel_7 is a name known to all Angel_7 is a name known to all Angel_7 is a name known to all Angel_7 is a name known to all Angel_7 is a name known to all Angel_7 is a name known to all Angel_7 is a name known to all Angel_7 is a name known to all Angel_7 is a name known to all

Rome

Quote:
Q: do you like Sydney?
Roger : of course I met my wife here
Angel_7 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 2nd, 2011, 08:11 PM   #22
country flag JoPova

JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future

I absolutely loved her oufit the the FO. That light yellow suited her perfectly. She was really classy at Wimbledon as well.
JoPova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 3rd, 2011, 07:39 PM   #23
country flag heelsrule1988

heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all

Didn't even have to think about it or look at any of the pictures to refresh my memory... Miami. My favorite of all-time, really. If you know the reason for my username, this should come as no surprise.
heelsrule1988 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 3rd, 2011, 10:49 PM   #24
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute

Rome .
Mr.Sharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 3rd, 2011, 10:54 PM   #25
country flag Reptilia
`

Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute

I think 2011 was an amazing year for outfits. I like them all except the brown uso series. The Day dress wasn't great, but much better than some of the disasters in 2010.
I want more of the same for 2012, just with brighter colours.
Reptilia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 3rd, 2011, 11:07 PM   #26
Break My Rapture
Heaux

Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute

Madrid/Rome two-piece looked fucking GAWGEOUS on Maria. Definitely my favorite considering the separates.

Much tougher to pick out a favorite dress:

1) USO night
2) RG
3) Miami
4) YEC
5) AO
6) USO day/Wimbledon

My least favorite is defo the brown two-piece from USOS. Overall I loved pretty much everything this season, and I hope she continues in this line of designing. These outfits were MUCH better than most of 2010 IMO.
Break My Rapture is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 4th, 2011, 12:10 AM   #27
country flag JoPova

JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by claypova View Post
RG
Totally agree!
JoPova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote