Grimm - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 6th, 2012, 01:59 AM   #31
country flag donellcarey

donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Grimm

I only watch the show cuz I use Dave Guintoli.
donellcarey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 26th, 2013, 06:51 PM   #32
country flag Pump-it-UP
Senior Stan

Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute

Renewed for a 3rd season.
Pump-it-UP is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 26th, 2013, 07:46 PM   #33
LeRoy.

LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute

There are rumors that Dave might be bi or even gay and I wouldn't mind finding out in person.

I unfortunately only watch clips of the show to admire him. The show itself is a MESS. Hope he gets the lead role in a better show but then again his acting skills are fairly limited.
LeRoy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 26th, 2013, 08:10 PM   #34
country flag HippityHop

HippityHop has a reputation beyond repute HippityHop has a reputation beyond repute HippityHop has a reputation beyond repute HippityHop has a reputation beyond repute HippityHop has a reputation beyond repute HippityHop has a reputation beyond repute HippityHop has a reputation beyond repute HippityHop has a reputation beyond repute HippityHop has a reputation beyond repute HippityHop has a reputation beyond repute HippityHop has a reputation beyond repute

Grimm is a great show. I do wish they'd get rid of the girlfriend though. Her story line is getting tired.

"Oh it's Tommy this and Tommy that and chuck him out, the brute.
But it's savior of his country when the guns begin to shoot."
Rudyard Kipling

Last edited by HippityHop : May 17th, 2014 at 06:53 PM.
HippityHop is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 17th, 2014, 06:52 PM   #35
country flag HippityHop

HippityHop has a reputation beyond repute HippityHop has a reputation beyond repute HippityHop has a reputation beyond repute HippityHop has a reputation beyond repute HippityHop has a reputation beyond repute HippityHop has a reputation beyond repute HippityHop has a reputation beyond repute HippityHop has a reputation beyond repute HippityHop has a reputation beyond repute HippityHop has a reputation beyond repute HippityHop has a reputation beyond repute

I've relented on Juliette. I like her better now that she's in the know. The addition of Trubel is a great idea.

I don't like the de-Grimming of Nick in the season finale but I guess the writers feel they have to do something.

Anyhow good cliffhanger for next season.

"Oh it's Tommy this and Tommy that and chuck him out, the brute.
But it's savior of his country when the guns begin to shoot."
Rudyard Kipling
HippityHop is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 17th, 2014, 07:59 PM   #36
country flag hablo

hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HippityHop View Post
I've relented on Juliette. I like her better now that she's in the know. The addition of Trubel is a great idea.

I don't like the de-Grimming of Nick in the season finale but I guess the writers feel they have to do something.

Anyhow good cliffhanger for next season.
That was the season finale? I didn't even realize that.

GO all Canuck players GO
hablo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote