Why Vera Can't beat Sam - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 29th, 2011, 03:08 AM   #1
country flag Dominika23

Dominika23 is a splendid one to behold Dominika23 is a splendid one to behold Dominika23 is a splendid one to behold Dominika23 is a splendid one to behold Dominika23 is a splendid one to behold Dominika23 is a splendid one to behold Dominika23 is a splendid one to behold Dominika23 is a splendid one to behold Dominika23 is a splendid one to behold Dominika23 is a splendid one to behold Dominika23 is a splendid one to behold
Why Vera Can't beat Sam

I Just Saw The Thread where Some people were hoping Vera & Sam might in the Finals which I like to see Vera in the Finals but every time she go up against Sam, it a Problem Wat I don't understand. But When You look at the other Russia H2H against Sam they either have the lead or Tied up with Sam With up ? with Vera

1. Maria Sharapova H2H 9-1 Sam Won their last meeting what recently just happen

2. Vera Zvonareva H2H 2-8 Sam Won Last 8 meeting

3. Dinara Safina H2H 4-1 Safina won last meeting in IW this year

4. Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova H2H 1-2 But Pavlyuchenkova won the last meeting on Sam favortive surface clay this year

5. Svetlana Kuznetsova H2H 3-1 Kuzzy won last meeting this year

6. Maria Kirilenko H2H 4-4 Kiri won last two meeting

7. Nadia Petrova H2H 4-2 Sam won last two meeting

8. Elena Vesnina H2H 2-1

9. Anna Chakvetadze H2H 2-1
Dominika23 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 29th, 2011, 03:12 AM   #2
country flag tennisforadults

tennisforadults has a reputation beyond repute tennisforadults has a reputation beyond repute tennisforadults has a reputation beyond repute tennisforadults has a reputation beyond repute tennisforadults has a reputation beyond repute tennisforadults has a reputation beyond repute tennisforadults has a reputation beyond repute tennisforadults has a reputation beyond repute tennisforadults has a reputation beyond repute tennisforadults has a reputation beyond repute tennisforadults has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Why Vera Can't beat Sam

I don't know why Sam's record with other Russians is relevant in any way. Vera doesn't share bodies (or brain for that matter) with any other Russian players.

Maybe one day Vera will work Sam out, just like Sam did against Maria.
Old Oct 29th, 2011, 03:14 AM   #3
country flag rimon

rimon is a glorious beacon of light rimon is a glorious beacon of light rimon is a glorious beacon of light rimon is a glorious beacon of light rimon is a glorious beacon of light rimon is a glorious beacon of light rimon is a glorious beacon of light rimon is a glorious beacon of light rimon is a glorious beacon of light rimon is a glorious beacon of light rimon is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominika23 View Post
I Just Saw The Thread where Some people were hoping Vera & Sam might in the Finals which I like to see Vera in the Finals but every time she go up against Sam, it a Problem Wat I don't understand. But When You look at the other Russia H2H against Sam they either have the lead or Tied up with Sam With up ? with Vera

1. Maria Sharapova H2H 9-1 Sam Won their last meeting what recently just happen

2. Vera Zvonareva H2H 2-8 Sam Won Last 8 meeting

3. Dinara Safina H2H 4-1 Safina won last meeting in IW this year

4. Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova H2H 1-2 But Pavlyuchenkova won the last meeting on Sam favortive surface clay this year

5. Svetlana Kuznetsova H2H 3-1 Kuzzy won last meeting this year

6. Maria Kirilenko H2H 4-4 Kiri won last two meeting

7. Nadia Petrova H2H 4-2 Sam won last two meeting

8. Elena Vesnina H2H 2-1

9. Anna Chakvetadze H2H 2-1
Because Ver'a game matches up so well (for Sam) against Sam's game. She has nothing with which to hurt Sam. She is not a big hitter, (nor is she a pusher) and she can't stand kick serves. Sam hits the big kick serve out wide, and it sets up an easy forehand put away for Sam. Sam's big topsin shots go way above Vera's comfort hitting zone, and again, sets up an easy ball for Sam.

Sharapova, Petrova and Safina are taler, so the kick serve and topsoin shots don't worry them, Kuznetsova hits a much harder ball, Sam was playing absolutely crap against that match against Pavlyuchenkova. I can't say about the others, I haven't seen their matches.
rimon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 29th, 2011, 03:23 AM   #4
country flag lang26

lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold

Yeah I agree with some of rimon said Sharapova, Petrova and Kuznetsova, Safina are taller, so the kick serve and topsoin shots don't worry them and they are big Hitter,as well Pavlyuchenkova is also hard hitter herself and in that match she got sam out her comfort zone make sam move. Vesnina I saw that match this year Vesnina serve was on point and Sam Serve really didn't seem to effect Vesnina during the match. Anna I shock Anna really have a lead on Sam didn't know, My guess Anna was in form and playing like her old self return every time sam throw at her and return deep
lang26 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote