US TC announcers are just AWFUL! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 28th, 2011, 02:55 PM   #1
Love-seles

Love-seles is a name known to all Love-seles is a name known to all Love-seles is a name known to all Love-seles is a name known to all Love-seles is a name known to all Love-seles is a name known to all Love-seles is a name known to all Love-seles is a name known to all Love-seles is a name known to all Love-seles is a name known to all Love-seles is a name known to all
US TC announcers are just AWFUL!

Jesus they make a lot of mistakes. its bad enough that their commentary is just plain annoying. but when you add in all the stupid things they say and get wrong it's just ridiculous. i have lost count how many errors they have made regarding the players in the current wta tournament. before going off the air last night they said Vera was out. but no these dingbats were wrong again. if you never listened to these announcers before you would think they are brand new at this. and they never admit to any mistakes. like today they didn't admit they were wrong about saying Vera was out of the tournament before going off the air last night. now they act like it was never said.

Last edited by Love-seles : Oct 28th, 2011 at 04:25 PM.
Love-seles is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 28th, 2011, 03:04 PM   #2
country flag Sp!ffy

Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute Sp!ffy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: US TC announcers are just AWFUL!

I hope you know that the female speaking is Lindsay Davenport.
Sp!ffy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 28th, 2011, 04:20 PM   #3
Love-seles

Love-seles is a name known to all Love-seles is a name known to all Love-seles is a name known to all Love-seles is a name known to all Love-seles is a name known to all Love-seles is a name known to all Love-seles is a name known to all Love-seles is a name known to all Love-seles is a name known to all Love-seles is a name known to all Love-seles is a name known to all

Davenport is better then most at being quiet during play. but her commentary is pretty bland. its pretty boring to hear her talk. but i like her better then any of the other clowns tc uses like Ted. Lee. Adams. Corina. Bla!
Love-seles is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 28th, 2011, 04:24 PM   #4
country flag pov

pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Love-seles View Post
Jesus they make a lot of mistakes.
Have you sent feedback to TC?
Old Oct 28th, 2011, 04:55 PM   #5
country flag dynamoRockstarr
Venus Fan

dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute

I dislike Katrina Adams....

Planet Venus

[SouthSide, Duval, Keys, Stephens]
dynamoRockstarr is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 28th, 2011, 04:57 PM   #6
country flag Gdsimmons

Gdsimmons has a reputation beyond repute Gdsimmons has a reputation beyond repute Gdsimmons has a reputation beyond repute Gdsimmons has a reputation beyond repute Gdsimmons has a reputation beyond repute Gdsimmons has a reputation beyond repute Gdsimmons has a reputation beyond repute Gdsimmons has a reputation beyond repute Gdsimmons has a reputation beyond repute Gdsimmons has a reputation beyond repute Gdsimmons has a reputation beyond repute

I actually like Davenport and Leif Shiras? is that his name? I like their commentary and everything. That Corine Morarui is another story.
Gdsimmons is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 28th, 2011, 04:59 PM   #7
country flag brickhousesupporter

brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute

How can you say that......they gave us this gem shading both Wozniaki and Henin.....

Did you guys here what the guy (I forget his name) said on TC said about Justin? Lindsay and him were talking about how some players call the trainer after they lose a set and how some are legit injured or sick and some are just trying to mess with the opponent. He says 'Wozniacki seems like the type of player who would not just call a trainer out to mess with the opponent. He called a medical timeout that really wasnt for medical reasons a Justine timeout.
Old Oct 28th, 2011, 06:58 PM   #8
country flag Capriati Rules

Capriati Rules has much to be proud of Capriati Rules has much to be proud of Capriati Rules has much to be proud of Capriati Rules has much to be proud of Capriati Rules has much to be proud of Capriati Rules has much to be proud of Capriati Rules has much to be proud of Capriati Rules has much to be proud of Capriati Rules has much to be proud of Capriati Rules has much to be proud of Capriati Rules has much to be proud of

How can Davenport be excited and enthusiastic when such boring tennis is being played...she's earning every penny they're paying her...worst wta championships ever
Capriati Rules is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 28th, 2011, 07:07 PM   #9
country flag Raiden

Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Love-seles View Post
Jesus they make a lot of mistakes. its bad enough that their commentary is just plain annoying. but when you add in all the stupid things they say and get wrong it's just ridiculous. i have lost count how many errors they have made regarding the players in the current wta tournament. before going off the air last night they said Vera was out. but no these dingbats were wrong again. if you never listened to these announcers before you would think they are brand new at this. and they never admit to any mistakes. like today they didn't admit they were wrong about saying Vera was out of the tournament before going off the air last night. now they act like it was never said.
It shows lack of character but also lack of professinalism. They are basically in it for the quick easy money and nothing else (they don't expect to have a long career in broadcasting cuz they probably already know they suck.
Raiden is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 28th, 2011, 07:28 PM   #10
pav

pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capriati Rules View Post
How can Davenport be excited and enthusiastic when such boring tennis is being played...she's earning every penny they're paying her...worst wta championships ever
Because she knows it can't be as boring as 99% of her matches were to watch!These champs are quite interesting plenty of twists and turns. The commentators do say some silly things I do at home watching but I don't get payed for saying them
Old Oct 28th, 2011, 08:50 PM   #11
edificio

edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute

ESPN's crew of Rennae Stubbs, Kevin Skinner, and Katrina Adams was no better. Rennae goes on and on, even during points. At least, Adams tried to only speak between points. Also, the fact that ESPN3 only shows 2 out of 3 matches of the tournament irritates me.
edificio is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 28th, 2011, 09:07 PM   #12
country flag jonny84

jonny84 has a reputation beyond repute jonny84 has a reputation beyond repute jonny84 has a reputation beyond repute jonny84 has a reputation beyond repute jonny84 has a reputation beyond repute jonny84 has a reputation beyond repute jonny84 has a reputation beyond repute jonny84 has a reputation beyond repute jonny84 has a reputation beyond repute jonny84 has a reputation beyond repute jonny84 has a reputation beyond repute

The Eurosport commentators were commenting tonight (during Vika vs Bartoli) of an event in Hawaii where it features winners of Premier Tournaments and Shahar Peer has been awarded a wildcard!
jonny84 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 28th, 2011, 09:09 PM   #13
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonny84 View Post
The Eurosport commentators were commenting tonight (during Vika vs Bartoli) of an event in Hawaii where it features winners of Premier Tournaments and Shahar Peer has been awarded a wildcard!
OMG

Adrian. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 28th, 2011, 09:46 PM   #14
edificio

edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute

No, they were saying there used to be one in Hawaii. Jo Durie played in it.
edificio is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 28th, 2011, 10:43 PM   #15
country flag Bayo

Bayo has a reputation beyond repute Bayo has a reputation beyond repute Bayo has a reputation beyond repute Bayo has a reputation beyond repute Bayo has a reputation beyond repute Bayo has a reputation beyond repute Bayo has a reputation beyond repute Bayo has a reputation beyond repute Bayo has a reputation beyond repute Bayo has a reputation beyond repute Bayo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pav View Post
Because she knows it can't be as boring as 99% of her matches were to watch!These champs are quite interesting plenty of twists and turns.
Laugh. Out. Loud.

No.
Serena's game is like the limitation of the spirit to it's very basic elements, sleep (or the process of going to sleep), eat, rerun [...] the two first, all and absolutely unnecessary to a person's life just like Serena's game is to tennis are often overpraised for whatever reasons in certain close-minded brain-broken societies.
Bayo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote