Maidenhair's Graphics - OPEN! - Page 6 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 23rd, 2011, 03:01 PM   #76
country flag Maidenhair
Мария Шарапова

Maidenhair has much to be proud of Maidenhair has much to be proud of Maidenhair has much to be proud of Maidenhair has much to be proud of Maidenhair has much to be proud of Maidenhair has much to be proud of Maidenhair has much to be proud of Maidenhair has much to be proud of Maidenhair has much to be proud of Maidenhair has much to be proud of Maidenhair has much to be proud of
Re: Maidenhair's Graphics - OPEN!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikkiri. View Post
Thanks
You're welcome.
Maidenhair is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 23rd, 2011, 04:50 PM   #77
country flag Maidenhair
Мария Шарапова

Maidenhair has much to be proud of Maidenhair has much to be proud of Maidenhair has much to be proud of Maidenhair has much to be proud of Maidenhair has much to be proud of Maidenhair has much to be proud of Maidenhair has much to be proud of Maidenhair has much to be proud of Maidenhair has much to be proud of Maidenhair has much to be proud of Maidenhair has much to be proud of

Daniela Hantuchova
Old Nov 29th, 2011, 09:25 AM   #78
country flag Maidenhair
Мария Шарапова

Old Dec 1st, 2011, 05:10 PM   #79
Shadowcat

Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute

Can you make the size of the avie smaller to 11.7 KB?

http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs71/f/20...alice21787.png

“If one dream should fall and break into a thousand pieces, never be afraid to pick one of those pieces up and begin again.”
― Flavia Weedn
Shadowcat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 23rd, 2011, 06:29 PM   #80
country flag Maidenhair
Мария Шарапова

Hiya guys, guess who's baaack.
Old Dec 23rd, 2011, 09:26 PM   #81
country flag Maidenhair
Мария Шарапова

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santana Lopez View Post
Polona Hercog collection pls.

Coloring still looks great.
Will make it tomorrow.

Do you prefer a random collection, or from a particular year?
Old Dec 24th, 2011, 12:25 PM   #82
country flag Maidenhair
Мария Шарапова

Polona Hercog
Old Dec 24th, 2011, 01:26 PM   #83
country flag Maidenhair
Мария Шарапова

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santana Lopez View Post
Amazing.

any banners?
Sure.
Old Dec 24th, 2011, 02:41 PM   #84
country flag Maidenhair
Мария Шарапова

Polona Hercog
Old Dec 24th, 2011, 03:03 PM   #85
country flag Maidenhair
Мария Шарапова

Old Dec 24th, 2011, 05:59 PM   #86
country flag Maidenhair
Мария Шарапова

Tried a new coloring.
Old Dec 24th, 2011, 08:13 PM   #87
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

Hey 96x96 avies please
http://www4.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/C...d-9uJU8Ial.jpg
http://www3.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/C...kx7Cs3_E1l.jpg
http://www4.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/C...3RAujXibbl.jpg
http://www4.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/C...yn04zlM4nl.jpg

Your new coloring is nice.

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3

R.I.P Forever Elena Baltacha <3
Kəv. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 24th, 2011, 09:05 PM   #88
country flag Maidenhair
Мария Шарапова

Old Dec 24th, 2011, 09:12 PM   #89
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks.

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3

R.I.P Forever Elena Baltacha <3
Kəv. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 24th, 2011, 09:41 PM   #90
country flag Maidenhair
Мария Шарапова

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kev. View Post
Thanks.
Anytime.