Maidenhair's Graphics - OPEN! - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 29th, 2011, 10:06 AM   #16
country flag Maidenhair
Мария Шарапова

Maidenhair has much to be proud of Maidenhair has much to be proud of Maidenhair has much to be proud of Maidenhair has much to be proud of Maidenhair has much to be proud of Maidenhair has much to be proud of Maidenhair has much to be proud of Maidenhair has much to be proud of Maidenhair has much to be proud of Maidenhair has much to be proud of Maidenhair has much to be proud of
Re: Maidenhair's Graphics - OPEN!

Lucie Safarova
Maidenhair is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 29th, 2011, 10:12 AM   #17
country flag Maidenhair
Мария Шарапова

Maidenhair has much to be proud of Maidenhair has much to be proud of Maidenhair has much to be proud of Maidenhair has much to be proud of Maidenhair has much to be proud of Maidenhair has much to be proud of Maidenhair has much to be proud of Maidenhair has much to be proud of Maidenhair has much to be proud of Maidenhair has much to be proud of Maidenhair has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kev. View Post

Resize!

I hope they don't exceed the TF limits. Otherwise, just tell me and I will resize them for you.
Old Oct 29th, 2011, 10:37 AM   #18
country flag AYUMI-GOAT

AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute

In Photoshop, save it as a web device

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3
AYUMI-GOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 29th, 2011, 11:02 AM   #19
country flag Maidenhair
Мария Шарапова

Quote:
In Photoshop, save it as a web device
Old Oct 29th, 2011, 11:05 AM   #20
country flag AYUMI-GOAT

AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute AYUMI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks

Old Oct 29th, 2011, 11:08 AM   #21
country flag Maidenhair
Мария Шарапова

Quote:
Thanks
You're welcome.
Old Oct 29th, 2011, 11:37 AM   #22
country flag Maidenhair
Мария Шарапова

Old Oct 29th, 2011, 04:09 PM   #23
country flag Maidenhair
Мария Шарапова

Old Oct 29th, 2011, 05:51 PM   #24
country flag Poiree

Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute

Love the B&W effect
Old Oct 29th, 2011, 07:04 PM   #25
country flag Maidenhair
Мария Шарапова

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poiree View Post
Love the B&W effect
Thanks Tasha, but I'm afraid the black and white effect was already applied on the pic before I started Photoshopping it. But you're right, I think it looks nice, too. I did try to make the pic more beautiful, though.

Last edited by Maidenhair : Oct 30th, 2011 at 12:18 PM.
Old Oct 29th, 2011, 08:08 PM   #26
country flag Maidenhair
Мария Шарапова

Old Oct 29th, 2011, 09:40 PM   #27
country flag AYUMI-GOAT

This is so much like my coloring

Old Oct 29th, 2011, 10:05 PM   #28
country flag Maidenhair
Мария Шарапова

Quote:
This is so much like my coloring
You think?
Old Oct 29th, 2011, 10:31 PM   #29
country flag AYUMI-GOAT

I used coloring this at the start of the month

http://www.tennisforum.com/showpost....&postcount=216 With that collection i put a gradient map on it.
I like yours better though

Old Oct 29th, 2011, 10:43 PM   #30
country flag Maidenhair
Мария Шарапова

Quote:
I used coloring this at the start of the month

http://www.tennisforum.com/showpost....&postcount=216 With that collection i put a gradient map on it.
I like yours better though
Wow, you're right. I love that Ana collection from you. Indeed looks kinda the same.

And thanks for the compliment.