Aga Post-Match: "I Just Wanted To Push The Ball To The Other Side" - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Oct 27th, 2011, 08:24 PM   #1
country flag NA-GOAT

NA-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute NA-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute NA-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute NA-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute NA-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute NA-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute NA-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute NA-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute NA-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute NA-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute NA-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation Aga Post-Match: "I Just Wanted To Push The Ball To The Other Side"

that is what Aga said when the interviewer asked her what was her strategy

and when she said it, she made a pushing notice with both of her hands

please someone make a GIF

I think I am a new fan of Aga now
Tennis Tipping GOATS - HAOCHEN-GOAT SAISAI-GOAT
Tennis Tipping Golden Flower GOATS - GoofyDuck Imperfect Angel M.P silverwhite
Tennis Tipping Non-Chinese Faves - Adrian. AYUMI-GOAT coolfish1103 Frederik Igorche kfh_9118 Michael! MikBs peanuts Sabinator valac222
NA-GOAT is online now View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 27th, 2011, 08:24 PM   #2
country flag SwingVolley93

SwingVolley93 has a reputation beyond repute SwingVolley93 has a reputation beyond repute SwingVolley93 has a reputation beyond repute SwingVolley93 has a reputation beyond repute SwingVolley93 has a reputation beyond repute SwingVolley93 has a reputation beyond repute SwingVolley93 has a reputation beyond repute SwingVolley93 has a reputation beyond repute SwingVolley93 has a reputation beyond repute SwingVolley93 has a reputation beyond repute SwingVolley93 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Aga Post-Match: "I Just Wanted To Push The Ball To The Other Side"

you honestly should be banned again.
SwingVolley93 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 27th, 2011, 08:26 PM   #3
country flag Mary Cherry.

Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute

NA-MUG-SHUT-UP

Mary Cherry. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 27th, 2011, 08:26 PM   #4
country flag Ian Aberdon

Ian Aberdon has disabled reputation

Ah, the cunning of Lady Aga knows no bounds
Ian Aberdon is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 27th, 2011, 08:26 PM   #5
country flag Caipirinha Guy

Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute

Someone seems to be getting orgasm with the word "push" here.
But that's actually what she had to do, wasn't it?
Caipirinha Guy is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 27th, 2011, 08:27 PM   #6
country flag flareon

flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute

Haha it was on the match point it was not her strategy for the whole match!
TT 2013: Won 25k Rancho Santa Fe DW/Phil=)
TT 2014: 1/2 Kuala Lumpur Singles,Won WTA FlorianapolisDW/Phil=),25k NottinghamDW/Phil=),F Istanbul 50kDW/Phil=)
flareon is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 27th, 2011, 08:27 PM   #7
country flag Patrick345

Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NA-MUG View Post
that is what Aga said when the interviewer asked her what was her strategy

and when she said it, she made a pushing notice with both of her hands

please someone make a GIF
Pin it down. Directly from the mouth of the pusher. That´s what she is.

Too bad she is two years late to the party, cause Petra Kvitova has declared the days of bullshitting your way to the #1 ranking are over.
Quiet. 24 SLAMS.
Patrick345 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 27th, 2011, 08:27 PM   #8
country flag Sammo

Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute

Yuk

"Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live."
Sammo is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 27th, 2011, 08:29 PM   #9
country flag doooma6816

doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of doooma6816 has much to be proud of

She tried to 'push' on MP, she didn't want to miss....you're idiot.
Venus Ana Petra Pavly Franny
doooma6816 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 27th, 2011, 08:30 PM   #10
FORZA SARITA

FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute

nothing new then
FORZA SARITA is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 27th, 2011, 08:31 PM   #11
country flag fouc

fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute

well that WAS her strategy today. When she was down 3-5 she didn't go for her shots AT ALL, choosing pure retrieving. And she did it in spectacular fashion. It's not the most impressive way to win it, but you have to give it to her - her retrieving was from another planet though.
Dunno why she was so dead passive throughout though if she was able to outwinner Vera easily on other occasions.
fouc is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 27th, 2011, 08:33 PM   #12
country flag Gilas.

Gilas. has a reputation beyond repute Gilas. has a reputation beyond repute Gilas. has a reputation beyond repute Gilas. has a reputation beyond repute Gilas. has a reputation beyond repute Gilas. has a reputation beyond repute Gilas. has a reputation beyond repute Gilas. has a reputation beyond repute Gilas. has a reputation beyond repute Gilas. has a reputation beyond repute Gilas. has a reputation beyond repute

She answered in response to what she was trying to do match point down
She did push most of the first set though Didn't work.
Old Oct 27th, 2011, 08:33 PM   #13
marineblue

marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute

You tell them girl
No wonder she has had so much success.
marineblue is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 27th, 2011, 08:34 PM   #14
country flag Cinek

Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future

NA-SHIT

Like us on Facebook!
Follow us on Twitter
Also in Tumblr
Cinek is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 27th, 2011, 08:35 PM   #15
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by db99 View Post
Haha it was on the match point it was not her strategy for the whole match!
^ this.
/thread
Trih is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread