?? Serena or Kim ?? - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: Who will win in the finals?

Kim in 2 15 14.29%
Kim in 3 55 52.38%
Serena in 2 21 20.00%
Serena in 3 14 13.33%
Voters: 105. You may not vote on this poll

Old Nov 12th, 2002, 12:21 AM   #16
caseyl45

caseyl45 is a glorious beacon of light caseyl45 is a glorious beacon of light caseyl45 is a glorious beacon of light caseyl45 is a glorious beacon of light caseyl45 is a glorious beacon of light caseyl45 is a glorious beacon of light caseyl45 is a glorious beacon of light caseyl45 is a glorious beacon of light caseyl45 is a glorious beacon of light caseyl45 is a glorious beacon of light caseyl45 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally posted by Katulampa
I think KIM has a ability to beat SERENA.

KIM is ONLY lost 5 Games on this tournament

1st Round def RUBIN 6-1 6-1

First of all, that was 6-1, 6-2. Secondly, I think Clijsters has a good chance to win, too. Her problem in big matches seems to be that she'll get off to a good start -- win the first set easily -- and then let the other player back in. I think that the first set tonight will be key. If Clijsters wins the first set, don't be surprised if she loses the match. If she loses the first set, but wins the second, then I think that will bode much better for her.
Also watch Williams. If she's showing any ill effects of her long match yesterday, I think that Clijsters will be able to take advantage. If not, then I think she has a much better shot of winning the title. If they're both at their best, I think that Williams will come out on top, but if she's tired or has a let down, then I think Clijsters will take it. If it comes down to a tight battle in the third, then I give Williams the edge again, because I don't know that Clijsters has that killer instinct yet. She seems much more relaxed, more "If I lose, I lose," than Williams does, and if it's tight, then that could be her downfall.
caseyl45 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 12th, 2002, 04:21 AM   #17
country flag 2284

2284 is just really nice 2284 is just really nice 2284 is just really nice 2284 is just really nice 2284 is just really nice 2284 is just really nice 2284 is just really nice 2284 is just really nice 2284 is just really nice 2284 is just really nice 2284 is just really nice
Only 10 people predicted Kim in 2. Congratulations to me and the 9 Belgians who voted! LMAO
Kim won 7-5 6-3
2284 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 12th, 2002, 06:04 PM   #18
XMan

XMan is a name known to all XMan is a name known to all XMan is a name known to all XMan is a name known to all XMan is a name known to all XMan is a name known to all XMan is a name known to all XMan is a name known to all XMan is a name known to all XMan is a name known to all XMan is a name known to all
I was one of them
XMan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 12th, 2002, 07:29 PM   #19
country flag Mercury Rising
Team WTAworld
Destroyer of the Ring

Mercury Rising has much to be proud of Mercury Rising has much to be proud of Mercury Rising has much to be proud of Mercury Rising has much to be proud of Mercury Rising has much to be proud of Mercury Rising has much to be proud of Mercury Rising has much to be proud of Mercury Rising has much to be proud of Mercury Rising has much to be proud of Mercury Rising has much to be proud of Mercury Rising has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by Volcana
You want reality, or is this basically a cheering thread?
And what was your reality?

Member of Justine Philistines' Society
Mercury Rising is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote