Monday Final? Why? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 10th, 2002, 07:05 PM   #1
country flag Mike_T

Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute
Monday Final? Why?

Why is it the Semi's today (Sunday) and not the Final? Is the Final Monday? Why?
Mike_T is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 10th, 2002, 07:10 PM   #2
country flag Nimi
Team WTAworld

Nimi has disabled reputation
The tourny started at Wednsday
Old Nov 10th, 2002, 07:15 PM   #3
country flag wongqks
Team WTAworld

wongqks has much to be proud of wongqks has much to be proud of wongqks has much to be proud of wongqks has much to be proud of wongqks has much to be proud of wongqks has much to be proud of wongqks has much to be proud of wongqks has much to be proud of wongqks has much to be proud of wongqks has much to be proud of wongqks has much to be proud of
Because TV contract I guess, coz they can show it live on Monday, but Sunday maybe they have more improtant thing to show
-Some player has been playing for more than 10 years

visit this thread for more detail
http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=397111
wongqks is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 10th, 2002, 07:24 PM   #4
country flag Venus Forever
Team WTAworld

Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of
I think it had something to do with the LA Lakers who normally play in this arena. Their last game may have been on Tuesday, so they couldn't put the court up until after that.

Just a guess.

Good Luck: RENA, MATTEK, HAYNES, GULLICKSON, HARKLEROAD, RUBIN, GRANVILLE, LEE-WATERS, SCHNYDER, JACKSON, PERRY, KING, SUGIYAMA, PIERCE, TULYAGANOVA, IVANOVIC, KUZNETSOVA, MOLIK, DANIILIDOU, MEDINA GARRIGUES, PETROVA, PENNETTA, GOLOVIN, PEER, LI, SCHIAVONE, RAZZANO, ZVONAREVA, SPREM, SREBOTNIK, VINCI, & SAFINA
Venus Forever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 10th, 2002, 07:31 PM   #5
niratti

niratti is an unknown quantity at this point niratti is an unknown quantity at this point niratti is an unknown quantity at this point niratti is an unknown quantity at this point niratti is an unknown quantity at this point niratti is an unknown quantity at this point niratti is an unknown quantity at this point
or maybe they want to do something difference!!

Lindsay Davenport Andre Agassi

"If something special happened all the time, it wouldn't be so special.'' - Agassi, Wimby 2003.

niratti is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 10th, 2002, 07:51 PM   #6
country flag Lindsayfan

Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all Lindsayfan is a name known to all
it's weird anyway...
Lindsayfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 10th, 2002, 10:29 PM   #7
country flag ktwtennis

ktwtennis is a name known to all ktwtennis is a name known to all ktwtennis is a name known to all ktwtennis is a name known to all ktwtennis is a name known to all ktwtennis is a name known to all ktwtennis is a name known to all ktwtennis is a name known to all ktwtennis is a name known to all ktwtennis is a name known to all ktwtennis is a name known to all
They wanted to put it primetime in the USA to rival Monday Night Football.

I am a sinner too!
Jesus answered and said to him[Nicodemus, a Pharisee],"Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born again[of the Spirit/above], he cannot see the kingdom of God."--John 3:3

Good works can't save you from hell!! Jesus loves you and wants to be in your heart and mind!!!

I will worship Jesus forever!
ktwtennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 11th, 2002, 01:47 PM   #8
country flag Helen Lawson

Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute
There was a King's game Monday night at the Staples Center. It started at 7:30 p.m. Perhaps even with a bunch of people working all night, they could not turn the ice rink into a tennis venue that fast. They would have only had about 12 hours to do it. Perhaps it was too much trouble or would not have left any time for the players to even practice on the surface and all. I do not know if this was the reason, but it may have been.
Old Nov 11th, 2002, 09:42 PM   #9
country flag earthcrystal

earthcrystal has a brilliant future earthcrystal has a brilliant future earthcrystal has a brilliant future earthcrystal has a brilliant future earthcrystal has a brilliant future earthcrystal has a brilliant future earthcrystal has a brilliant future earthcrystal has a brilliant future earthcrystal has a brilliant future earthcrystal has a brilliant future earthcrystal has a brilliant future
Today's a holiday here in the states, I'd reckon that may have had something to do with it.
earthcrystal is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 12th, 2002, 03:05 AM   #10
BigB0882

BigB0882 is just really nice BigB0882 is just really nice BigB0882 is just really nice BigB0882 is just really nice BigB0882 is just really nice BigB0882 is just really nice BigB0882 is just really nice BigB0882 is just really nice BigB0882 is just really nice BigB0882 is just really nice BigB0882 is just really nice
LOL, I don't think any tennis would rival Monday night football unless it was a MAJOR and with a really good final match up! Monday night football, as much as I hate it, is way too huge in the U.S.
Old Nov 12th, 2002, 05:54 PM   #11
jenglisbe

jenglisbe is a splendid one to behold jenglisbe is a splendid one to behold jenglisbe is a splendid one to behold jenglisbe is a splendid one to behold jenglisbe is a splendid one to behold jenglisbe is a splendid one to behold jenglisbe is a splendid one to behold jenglisbe is a splendid one to behold jenglisbe is a splendid one to behold jenglisbe is a splendid one to behold jenglisbe is a splendid one to behold
What did ESPN show on Sunday night? Maybe they wanted to have tennis on Monday night for ratings...
carried the weight on my own
Had to be strong
so I believed
and now I know I've succeeded
in finding the place I conceived
jenglisbe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote