Once Upon a Time: Season 4 and Frozen coming September 28th - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 16th, 2011, 05:45 AM   #46
country flag simonsaystennis
Team USA

simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Once Upon A Time

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeRoy. View Post
I hope you are enjoying this exteremly camp show with your "gf".
I'm a straight guy and enjoy this show. I got into it because LOST was one of my all time favorite shows and I haven't picked up a new show in a while. So I decided to give this a try and I really enjoy it. It's just a fun theme. Fairy tales are a part of everyone's childhood pretty much, so we can all experience the theme of the show pretty positively I think.

Back on topic, I also think the Sherrif is the huntsman. It would explain the tryst with the evil queen. That means there has to be a Big Bad Wolf out there somewhere. And I enjoyed last week's episode. Nothing monumental happened plot wise, but it was interesting to throw some new characters into the mix. I really enjoyed how they tied together the traditional tales of Rumpelstiltskin and Cinderella to put a fresh spin on things.

Vandeweghe ~ Mattek-Sands ~ King ~ Hampton ~ Riske ~ Glatch ~ Capra ~ Albanese ~ Brengle ~ Craybas ~ Rogers ~ Stephens ~ Boserup ~ Davis ~ Keys ~ Hardebeck ~ Brodsky ~ Gibbs ~ Pegula ~ Min ~ Townsend ~ Duval ~ Vickery ~Kiick
simonsaystennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 16th, 2011, 12:39 PM   #47
country flag Balltossovic
Excitement Control Officer of Anapolis

Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute

I just can't, for the life me, understand why Emma would make a deal with Gold

We'll Always Have 08

Ana~*~Vika~*~Aga~*~Sveta~*~Andrea~*~Petra
Balltossovic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 16th, 2011, 01:55 PM   #48
country flag Julian.
Keep calm and be gay.

Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennislover23 View Post
Me to Maybe the fact that she can understand how it feels to be in Cinderella/Ashley's situation?

• Maria Sharapova • Dominika Cibulkova • Ksenia Pervak • Eugenie Bouchard •
• Andy Roddick • Mikhail Youzhny • Grigor Dimitrov • Novak Djokovic •
tumblr. • graphics thread •
Julian. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 16th, 2011, 02:13 PM   #49
country flag Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

because plot wise the producers need her to somewhere near the end she will be face-to-face with some fateful decision to make!
Old Nov 16th, 2011, 02:15 PM   #50
country flag Julian.
Keep calm and be gay.

Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute

Can someone answer my question please?

Is Cinderella's Prince the younger brother of Snow White's Prince Charming?

Old Nov 16th, 2011, 05:18 PM   #51
country flag Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

^ what gave you that impression? I do not think so, it was not hinted or something Plus in "reality", they are not connected!
Old Nov 16th, 2011, 05:30 PM   #52
country flag Julian.
Keep calm and be gay.

^ During Cinderella's wedding Prince Charming, Snow White and an old guy came together to attend their party. I assumed that old guy is Prince Charming's dad and apparently it turns out to be Cinderella's Prince's Dad too.

and I'm under the impression that they helped each other a lot, like family do.

I dunno, maybe just me and my stupid imagination

Old Nov 16th, 2011, 06:32 PM   #53
country flag simonsaystennis
Team USA

simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julian. View Post
Can someone answer my question please?

Is Cinderella's Prince the younger brother of Snow White's Prince Charming?
Just good friends I think. Watching the episode, I initially thought they were brothers as well. But then I saw someone online point out that they don't share a real world connection. Wouldn't Shawn (Prince Thomas) and father have been looking for David (Charming) in the real world?

I think it'll be interesting as they introduce more royal characters. Will some be related, others rivals, etc. I personally liked the addition of Cinderella and Thomas to the cast. I kind of hope Charming does have a brother or sister out there. Or at least a cousin.

Vandeweghe ~ Mattek-Sands ~ King ~ Hampton ~ Riske ~ Glatch ~ Capra ~ Albanese ~ Brengle ~ Craybas ~ Rogers ~ Stephens ~ Boserup ~ Davis ~ Keys ~ Hardebeck ~ Brodsky ~ Gibbs ~ Pegula ~ Min ~ Townsend ~ Duval ~ Vickery ~Kiick
simonsaystennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 16th, 2011, 06:55 PM   #54
country flag Julian.
Keep calm and be gay.

I think when you shared a blood relationship with someone in the fairytale world doesn't necessarily means you will also share the same relationship in the "real world", but I might easily be wrong

Old Nov 17th, 2011, 02:56 PM   #55
country flag pov

pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennislover23 View Post
Yeah that seemed like the thing that throws shows for me - a lack of character continuity. Usually that happens over a few episodes but this one was in a few seconds. She tells Gold how his claim would never stick in court and that he probably has secrets he wouldn't want to come to light. She's clearly hit a nerve with him, he's on the defensive yet she then immediately back-tracks and makes a deal ??? Poor writing IMO.
Old Nov 17th, 2011, 03:02 PM   #56
country flag pov

pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Svetlio View Post
because plot wise the producers need her to somewhere near the end she will be face-to-face with some fateful decision to make!
You miss the point. Clearly it's part of the plot. However good writing sets it up so that the deal seems like something she was under pressure to do. It's not a difficult device. An off-the-cuff example.

Emma (confident): "That will never hold up in court. Plus, there are probably some things about your affairs that you'd like to not make public."
Gold ( smiling but obviously shaken and angry): "Yes. I'm sure. (musing) One can only hope that the baby will be safe while the court proceedings take place"

Simple. That sets up a clear motivation for her making a deal
Old Nov 22nd, 2011, 01:42 PM   #57
country flag Lachy
ICE QUEENS.

Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute

Is there a weeks break or something?
Lachy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 22nd, 2011, 01:44 PM   #58
country flag Julian.
Keep calm and be gay.

^ Yes. It's back next week

Old Nov 22nd, 2011, 02:41 PM   #59
country flag Lennval

Lennval has a reputation beyond repute Lennval has a reputation beyond repute Lennval has a reputation beyond repute Lennval has a reputation beyond repute Lennval has a reputation beyond repute Lennval has a reputation beyond repute Lennval has a reputation beyond repute Lennval has a reputation beyond repute Lennval has a reputation beyond repute Lennval has a reputation beyond repute Lennval has a reputation beyond repute

Can't wait
Lennval is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 28th, 2011, 05:38 AM   #60
country flag Lachy
ICE QUEENS.

Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute

A nice episode. Jiminy was the star Wish something bigger could be made of the mine though, perhaps in a later episode.
Lachy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote