Once Upon a Time: Season 4 and Frozen coming September 28th - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 9th, 2011, 07:39 PM   #31
country flag JN
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Once Upon A Time

The evil queen/mayor is HOTTT!!!

JN is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 9th, 2011, 07:40 PM   #32
country flag Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

Oh, gosh, is it that hard to find gorgeous actresses who actually come close to the perceptions of fairytale heroines I am not saying that the selected ones are ugly, no, of course they are not but how come the male actors outshine the female ones beauty wise Snow White and Belle are stunning, breathtaking beauties, not typical Plain Jane!
Old Nov 9th, 2011, 07:44 PM   #33
country flag Ryan
NeverWoz

Ryan has a reputation beyond repute Ryan has a reputation beyond repute Ryan has a reputation beyond repute Ryan has a reputation beyond repute Ryan has a reputation beyond repute Ryan has a reputation beyond repute Ryan has a reputation beyond repute Ryan has a reputation beyond repute Ryan has a reputation beyond repute Ryan has a reputation beyond repute Ryan has a reputation beyond repute

Ok won't lie, I watch this show with the girl I'm dating right now.

I don't think the actresses are bad at ALL. Who the hell do you want to play the characters - models? I think they're all really beautiful women.
Ryan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 9th, 2011, 08:03 PM   #34

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

Jessica Lowndes, Nina Dobrev, Katie Cassidy, Leighton Meester, Camilla Belle someone really stunning and young! All the actresses on the show are in their early-30s which is kinda in conflict with the stories where the heroines are barely 20 Nina/Leighton/Camilla for Belle, Jessica or Katie for Snow White
Old Nov 9th, 2011, 08:06 PM   #35
country flag Balltossovic
Excitement Control Officer of Anapolis

Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Svetlio View Post
Oh, gosh, is it that hard to find gorgeous actresses who actually come close to the perceptions of fairytale heroines I am not saying that the selected ones are ugly, no, of course they are not but how come the male actors outshine the female ones beauty wise Snow White and Belle are stunning, breathtaking beauties, not typical Plain Jane!
Snow White is NOT stunning. She's just cute. She's the only Disney Princess that has been "just" cute. Emile can be very beautiful is made up correctly.

I think Ginnifer looks better with the longer hair, though. And remember, they're not supposed to look like breathtaking beauties; they're on punishment

We'll Always Have 08

Ana~*~Vika~*~Aga~*~Sveta~*~Andrea~*~Petra

Last edited by Balltossovic : Nov 9th, 2011 at 08:35 PM.
Balltossovic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 9th, 2011, 08:09 PM   #36
country flag Ryan
NeverWoz

Ryan has a reputation beyond repute Ryan has a reputation beyond repute Ryan has a reputation beyond repute Ryan has a reputation beyond repute Ryan has a reputation beyond repute Ryan has a reputation beyond repute Ryan has a reputation beyond repute Ryan has a reputation beyond repute Ryan has a reputation beyond repute Ryan has a reputation beyond repute Ryan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Svetlio View Post
Jessica Lowndes, Nina Dobrev, Katie Cassidy, Leighton Meester, Camilla Belle someone really stunning and young! All the actresses on the show are in their early-30s which is kinda in conflict with the stories where the heroines are barely 20 Nina/Leighton/Camilla for Belle, Jessica or Katie for Snow White
It would be a stupid show if they picked people simply based on looks and not acting ability. The ones they have are all attractive women - no need to make it ridiculous, this isn't a soap opera.
Ryan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 9th, 2011, 08:25 PM   #37
LeRoy.

LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute

I hope you are enjoying this exteremly camp show with your "gf".
LeRoy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 9th, 2011, 08:31 PM   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennislover23 View Post
Snow White is NOT stunning. She's just cute. She's the only DDisney Princess that has been "just" cute. Emile can be very beautiful is made up correctly.

I think Ginnifer looks better with the longer hais, though. And remember, they're not supposed to look like breathtaking beauties; they're on punishment
Yeah, she is not supposed to be drop dead gorgeous but could have done better! Fairy tales are

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
It would be a stupid show if they picked people simply based on looks and not acting ability. The ones they have are all attractive women - no need to make it ridiculous, this isn't a soap opera.
I perfectly understand that but all the names I have mentioned are decent actresses, not that the actual ones are some great, outstanding artists, themselves And it is not a soap opera but a children's series - not much of a difference

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeRoy. View Post
I hope you are enjoying this exteremly camp show with your "gf".
Stop harassing, Ryan! He will not "come out"; You just love to say to everyone that they are gay and then if they eventually say that they are to gloat and "I say so" them !
Old Nov 9th, 2011, 09:42 PM   #39
LeRoy.

LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute

Yay...and that completes your mod ass-kissing activity for the day. Here,have an air cookie.

Back on topic, the female playing the villain is perfect for the role.
LeRoy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 9th, 2011, 11:36 PM   #40
country flag Blu€

Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeRoy. View Post
Back on topic, the female playing the villain is perfect for the role.
I agree, she steals the show! She reminds me a lot to Jodi Lyn O'Keefe, Gretchen for those who followed Prison Break.

···♥♥Wozniacki♥♥···

♪♫♪♫In a sky full of stars I think I saw you ♪♫♪♫
Blu€ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 10th, 2011, 08:31 PM   #41
country flag doni1212
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennislover23 View Post
I loved everyting so far! I'm was a huge Jennifer Morrisson fan when she was on house. Henry is love. But I can't figure out if he's the Queen's father or her dead boyfriend
Wait, I get the father but why would he be her dead boyfriend? Have there been clues about that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julian. View Post
Exclusive: Once Upon a Time Casts Lost's Emilie de Ravin As Belle

Once Upon a Time has landed another Lost alum.

Emilie de Ravin, who played Australian castaway Claire on the ABC island mystery series, has been cast as Belle, as in Beauty and the Beast's Belle, TVGuide.com has learned exclusively.

ABC's Once Upon a Time turns fairy tales into reality

Details of her role are scarce, but we hear Once's Belle will have a connection to Rumplestiltskin (Robert Carlyle). No word on whether the titular Beast will appear, but Gaston is slated to pop up as well.

The 29-year-old Roswell alum has starred in such films as Remember Me, Public Enemies and Brick. She will first appear in Episode 12, slated to air early next year.

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Once-Upo...t-1039492.aspx
Wow! I really liked her on LOST but I can't imagine her as Belle. She'll have to wear a wig or dye her hair obviously but we'll see how it goes.

And they can't have Belle, Gaston and no Beast!! They better write him in!
Old Nov 14th, 2011, 09:22 PM   #42

it was Cinderella's time this week not extremely entertaining one, the prince is quite the ordinary/slightly ugly dude; The sheriff being the evil witch's kept man finally got revealed, I suspect him to be the BIG BAD WOLF
Old Nov 14th, 2011, 11:06 PM   #43
country flag Balltossovic
Excitement Control Officer of Anapolis

Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute

I thought the Sherrif is the Huntsman?

We'll Always Have 08

Ana~*~Vika~*~Aga~*~Sveta~*~Andrea~*~Petra
Balltossovic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 15th, 2011, 10:05 AM   #44
country flag Julian.
Keep calm and be gay.

Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute

^ Yeah, I think the Sheriff is the Huntsman. and he is pretty hot

Btw, is Cinderella's prince the younger brother of Snow White's Prince Charming?

• Maria Sharapova • Dominika Cibulkova • Ksenia Pervak • Eugenie Bouchard •
• Andy Roddick • Mikhail Youzhny • Grigor Dimitrov • Novak Djokovic • Benoit Paire •
tumblr.graphics thread

Last edited by Julian. : Nov 15th, 2011 at 11:26 AM.
Julian. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 15th, 2011, 11:07 AM   #45

Ooh, yeah, that explanation seems way more believable The Huntsman is such a secondary character that I totally forgot about him and wished for the actor to have been portraying the Big Bad Wolf