Once Upon a Time: Season 4 is here! - Page 16 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 14th, 2013, 11:14 AM   #226
country flag prima donna

prima donna has much to be proud of prima donna has much to be proud of prima donna has much to be proud of prima donna has much to be proud of prima donna has much to be proud of prima donna has much to be proud of prima donna has much to be proud of prima donna has much to be proud of prima donna has much to be proud of prima donna has much to be proud of prima donna has much to be proud of
Re: Once Upon A Time: Season 2!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julian. View Post
Prince Phillip, Aurora and Mulan are finally back

Been waiting for them to come back

Such a cliffhanger Season 2 ending though. Damn it.
I want Red and Cinderella to come back
prima donna is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 14th, 2013, 03:16 PM   #227
country flag Julian.
Keep calm and be gay.

Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by prima donna View Post
I want Red and Cinderella to come back
I think Red will come back in Season 3. I think Red and Belle will work together to protect Storybrook

• Maria Sharapova • Dominika Cibulkova • Ksenia Pervak • Eugenie Bouchard •
• Andy Roddick • Mikhail Youzhny • Grigor Dimitrov • Novak Djokovic • Benoit Paire •
tumblr. • graphics thread •
Julian. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 14th, 2013, 03:20 PM   #228
country flag MrProdigy555
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute

So, I follow this show loosely (meaning I clearly am missing quite a few of the minor *or major* details). One question I've always held is, why is Emma magical? Like, why/how does she possess powers?

Glad she's finally using her abilities.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrProdigy555 View Post
Don't make me come to T&T to huff and puff and blow your hut down, girl.
Fuck y'all
MrProdigy555 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 14th, 2013, 03:36 PM   #229
country flag Julian.
Keep calm and be gay.

Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
So, I follow this show loosely (meaning I clearly am missing quite a few of the minor *or major* details). One question I've always held is, why is Emma magical? Like, why/how does she possess powers?

Glad she's finally using her abilities.
I don't think it has been fully explained in details yet.

Mr Gold told Emma she was "the product of true love," which makes her powerful.

From Disney Wiki

Magic of True Love: As the result of True Love birth, Emma is capable of using magic. This magic was always with her, even though she was living in a world without magic. However when Mr. Gold brought magic to our world her magical powers were greatly enhanced. Her practice of the magical arts grants various powers, of which are known:
  • Immunity to Heart Removal:
In the universe of OUaT, witches and wizards are capable to use black magic to penetrate a person's chest and literally remove their hearts. While in possession of these hearts the witch is capable of controlling the person, which remains in a state of full health despite the removal of such a vital organ. Emma is however immune to this form of black magic and if a witch attempts to remove her heart they will be hit by an energy blast.
  • Lie Detection:
the power to detect if a person is lying. Emma used this power subconsciously on Earth, possibly due to the lack of magic.

• Andy Roddick • Mikhail Youzhny • Grigor Dimitrov • Novak Djokovic • Benoit Paire •
Old May 14th, 2013, 05:26 PM   #230
country flag MrProdigy555
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I don't think it has been fully explained in details yet.

Mr Gold told Emma she was "the product of true love," which makes her powerful.

From Disney Wiki

Magic of True Love: As the result of True Love birth, Emma is capable of using magic. This magic was always with her, even though she was living in a world without magic. However when Mr. Gold brought magic to our world her magical powers were greatly enhanced. Her practice of the magical arts grants various powers, of which are known:
  • Immunity to Heart Removal:
In the universe of OUaT, witches and wizards are capable to use black magic to penetrate a person's chest and literally remove their hearts. While in possession of these hearts the witch is capable of controlling the person, which remains in a state of full health despite the removal of such a vital organ. Emma is however immune to this form of black magic and if a witch attempts to remove her heart they will be hit by an energy blast.
  • Lie Detection:
the power to detect if a person is lying. Emma used this power subconsciously on Earth, possibly due to the lack of magic.
Surely Emma isn't the only product of True Love, though, especially in 'fairytale land'. Right?

Would Henry also be the product of True Love?

Quote:
Don't make me come to T&T to huff and puff and blow your hut down, girl.
Fuck y'all
MrProdigy555 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 14th, 2013, 07:04 PM   #231
country flag Julian.
Keep calm and be gay.

Quote:
Surely Emma isn't the only product of True Love, though, especially in 'fairytale land'. Right?

Would Henry also be the product of True Love?
I know Wondering the same thing, I'm waiting for them to elaborate more on why is Emma special

oh and apparently the actress who plays Ruby got a regular job in other new series at CBC. That explains why Ruby almost never appears anymore..

Old May 15th, 2013, 12:59 AM   #232
country flag Julian.
Keep calm and be gay.

The spin-off "Once Upon a Time in Wonderland" has been picked by ABC for next season. Trailer looks good

Old May 20th, 2013, 05:05 PM   #233
country flag doni1212
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The spin-off "Once Upon a Time in Wonderland" has been picked by ABC for next season. Trailer looks good

I love this line: "So you're risking your life for someone who doesn't believe in you? When you really love someone, you don't need proof. You can feel it!"

It does look really good lol!
Old Jul 21st, 2013, 07:50 AM   #234
country flag Julian.
Keep calm and be gay.

Little Mermaid is coming for Season 3

Old Jul 21st, 2013, 08:00 AM   #235
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute
I thought the siren who got killed in season one was the little marmaid

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 21st, 2013, 01:21 PM   #236
country flag doni1212
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute

Hahaha that's awesome! Maybe we'll get a hot Prince Eric too!
Old Aug 20th, 2013, 07:38 PM   #237
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute

waiting for the 3rd season...here comes Alice

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 30th, 2013, 05:51 AM   #238
country flag Julian.
Keep calm and be gay.

What an epic Season 3 premiere of Once Upon a Time!! This show is getting better and better!

Update the thread title to Season 3 btw

Old Sep 30th, 2013, 02:44 PM   #239
country flag eck
Esmerelda

eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute

That whole ship scene was just godawful CGI effects and plot stories.
And dead @ that thing Emma did to seek attention

But I'm glad this show is back
Old Oct 6th, 2013, 01:07 PM   #240
country flag doni1212
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Re: Once Upon A Time: Season 3!!

It was so damn obvious that Henry's "rescuer" was Peter Pan. And the fact that he wanted to take him to the whistle caves?! Come on Henry. You should've known!!