Britney Spears demo version of "Alien" without auto-tune leaks online - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Yesterday, 12:26 AM   #1
country flag Julian.
La reine de la terre battue.

Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute
Britney Spears demo version of "Alien" without auto-tune leaks online

Final product of the song

On July 2, the unedited vocal version of Spears' track "Alien," off of her most recent album, "Britney Jean," leaked. As the video picked up steam, track producer William Orbit posted a statement Monday, July 7, explaining that the track is a vocal warm-up session, not Spears' final take.

"I'd like to affirm that ANY singer when first at the mic at the start of a long session can make a multitude of vocalisations in order to get warmed up," Orbit wrote. "Warming up is essential if you’re a pro, as it is with a runner doing stretches, and it takes a while to do properly. I’ve heard all manner of sounds emitted during warm-ups. The point is that it is not supposed to be shared with millions of listeners.

"A generous singer will put something down the mic to help the engineer get their systems warmed up and at the right level, maybe whilst having a cup of herb tea and checking through lyrics before the session really kicks off. It’s not expected to be a ‘take.'"

Listen to the track below, and decide for yourself whether this is a warm-up or the real deal.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/0...n_5567640.html

• Maria Sharapova • Dominika Cibulkova • Ksenia Pervak • Eugenie Bouchard •
• Andy Roddick • Mikhail Youzhny • Grigor Dimitrov • Novak Djokovic •
tumblr. • graphics thread •
Julian. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Yesterday, 12:32 AM   #2
country flag Tripp

Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Britney Spears demo version of "Alien" without auto-tune leaks online

Oh the humanity, my ears are bleeding
Tripp is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 01:20 AM   #3
country flag miffedmax
Worshipping the bangs

miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute

Britney, a manufactured pop-tart with little or no actual talent?

"I read on the internet that there is something chipmunky about me :-)"--Andrea H.

Elena Viatcheslavovna Dementieva--Eternal Goddess of the Divine Bangs
miffedmax is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 01:47 AM   #4
country flag Julian.

Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute

It is actually not THAT bad, I'm actually quite "pleasantly" surprised It is bad, but expected worse

Old Yesterday, 02:47 AM   #5
country flag iGOAT

iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julian. View Post
It is actually not THAT bad, I'm actually quite "pleasantly" surprised It is bad, but expected worse
Are you serious ? I was prepared for a bit off, but that was beyond laughable . I found myself wondering if my little sister was singing to the background music instead .
iGOAT is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 03:00 AM   #6
country flag Julian.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iGOAT View Post
Are you serious ? I was prepared for a bit off, but that was beyond laughable . I found myself wondering if my little sister was singing to the background music instead .
Because I've heard her singing live much worse than that

Old Yesterday, 03:01 AM   #7
country flag The Kiwi Fan

The Kiwi Fan has a brilliant future The Kiwi Fan has a brilliant future The Kiwi Fan has a brilliant future The Kiwi Fan has a brilliant future The Kiwi Fan has a brilliant future The Kiwi Fan has a brilliant future The Kiwi Fan has a brilliant future The Kiwi Fan has a brilliant future The Kiwi Fan has a brilliant future The Kiwi Fan has a brilliant future The Kiwi Fan has a brilliant future

Britney: But the Stahhsss in the skayyyy.

At this point my ears began bleeding. This sounds like a bad American Idol audition. Can you imagine someone singing this to Simon Cowell...

Tennis Tipping:

Titles: Singles: 50K Aning 2014 Doubles:
The Kiwi Fan is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 04:57 AM   #8
country flag Idemo

Idemo has a reputation beyond repute Idemo has a reputation beyond repute Idemo has a reputation beyond repute Idemo has a reputation beyond repute Idemo has a reputation beyond repute Idemo has a reputation beyond repute Idemo has a reputation beyond repute Idemo has a reputation beyond repute Idemo has a reputation beyond repute Idemo has a reputation beyond repute Idemo has a reputation beyond repute

Omg, the first version wasn't anything special either, but that second version!!

DOUBLES TITLES: 2014 Nottingham $50K (w/cornet224), 2014 Melbourne $15K (w/cornet224)
IVANOVIC ~ JANKOVIC ~ SHARAPOVA ~ CORNET ~ DELLACQUA ~ MUGURUZA ~ HALEP ~ STOSUR ~ GAJDOSOVA ~ ROGOWSKA ~ GOERGES
Idemo is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 06:05 AM   #9
country flag superstition

superstition has a reputation beyond repute superstition has a reputation beyond repute superstition has a reputation beyond repute superstition has a reputation beyond repute superstition has a reputation beyond repute superstition has a reputation beyond repute superstition has a reputation beyond repute superstition has a reputation beyond repute superstition has a reputation beyond repute superstition has a reputation beyond repute superstition has a reputation beyond repute

Pop music has never been that much about singing talent as much as it's been about image and showmanship.

If you want singing talent you go to opera (or musicals which are white collar opera) which unfortunately is also heavily laden with image and showmanship.

There is very little pure singing, music that is just about the sound of the voice rather than the appearance of the singer.

The next evolutionary step in pop music is going to be the fully virtual singer. Synthetic voice. Synthetic videos. For live performances they'll hire actors. Eventually even that will go into virtual reality.
superstition is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 07:48 AM   #10
country flag Beat

Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute

it does sound like a try-out, but maybe i'm being too generous.

Quote:
Originally Posted by superstition View Post
The next evolutionary step in pop music is going to be the fully virtual singer.
of course the japanese are already at it:

Beat is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:20 AM   #11
country flag eck
Esmerelda

eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute

Amazing

My faves could never.
Old Yesterday, 11:08 AM   #12
country flag ce

ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute

Old Yesterday, 11:13 AM   #13
country flag Joelina

Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future

my earssss

so what is her talent exactly?

Kvitova, Jankovic, Cepelova, Hantuchova, Ivanovic
Joelina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 11:19 AM   #14
country flag ranfurly

ranfurly has a reputation beyond repute ranfurly has a reputation beyond repute ranfurly has a reputation beyond repute ranfurly has a reputation beyond repute ranfurly has a reputation beyond repute ranfurly has a reputation beyond repute ranfurly has a reputation beyond repute ranfurly has a reputation beyond repute ranfurly has a reputation beyond repute ranfurly has a reputation beyond repute ranfurly has a reputation beyond repute

Kill It Before It Lays Eggs!
ranfurly is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 11:25 AM   #15
country flag Nazanin

Nazanin is a glorious beacon of light Nazanin is a glorious beacon of light Nazanin is a glorious beacon of light Nazanin is a glorious beacon of light Nazanin is a glorious beacon of light Nazanin is a glorious beacon of light Nazanin is a glorious beacon of light Nazanin is a glorious beacon of light Nazanin is a glorious beacon of light Nazanin is a glorious beacon of light Nazanin is a glorious beacon of light

Wow that was bad... I'm not sure how auto-tune works though, maybe that's how you have to sing for the auto-tune to work the way it does...
Reminds me of this for some reason...
Nazanin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote