WWW YEC RR: Radwanska vs Zvonareva? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: Aga or Bepa?

Radwanska 42 56.76%
Zvonareva 32 43.24%
Voters: 74. You may not vote on this poll

Old Oct 26th, 2011, 08:16 PM   #1
country flag SwingVolley93

SwingVolley93 has a reputation beyond repute SwingVolley93 has a reputation beyond repute SwingVolley93 has a reputation beyond repute SwingVolley93 has a reputation beyond repute SwingVolley93 has a reputation beyond repute SwingVolley93 has a reputation beyond repute SwingVolley93 has a reputation beyond repute SwingVolley93 has a reputation beyond repute SwingVolley93 has a reputation beyond repute SwingVolley93 has a reputation beyond repute SwingVolley93 has a reputation beyond repute
WWW YEC RR: Radwanska vs Zvonareva?

Will Aga continue the beatdown?
SwingVolley93 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 26th, 2011, 08:38 PM   #2
country flag kusiak

kusiak has much to be proud of kusiak has much to be proud of kusiak has much to be proud of kusiak has much to be proud of kusiak has much to be proud of kusiak has much to be proud of kusiak has much to be proud of kusiak has much to be proud of kusiak has much to be proud of kusiak has much to be proud of kusiak has much to be proud of
Re: WWW YEC RR: Radwanska vs Zvonareva?

Aga for the win and make semifinals !!!
kusiak is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 26th, 2011, 08:43 PM   #3
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute

If Aga wins, its 4 times since Wimbledon.
Vera doesnt have a good gameplan vs Aga.
So there's a good chance Aga will be 1-1 after tomorrow and Caro, Vera 1-2
Then the Friday match with Petra, which Petra might not need if she beats Caro
HEALTH and HAPPINESS to EVERYONE

goldenlox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 26th, 2011, 08:43 PM   #4
country flag saul1333
język

saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute

Go Aga
saul1333 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 26th, 2011, 08:45 PM   #5
marineblue

marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute

Petra is not beating Caro if she choked against Zvonareva. If Caro wins that match any chance she will get a revenge on Bepa in this tournament?
marineblue is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 26th, 2011, 08:45 PM   #6

SwingVolley93 has a reputation beyond repute SwingVolley93 has a reputation beyond repute SwingVolley93 has a reputation beyond repute SwingVolley93 has a reputation beyond repute SwingVolley93 has a reputation beyond repute SwingVolley93 has a reputation beyond repute SwingVolley93 has a reputation beyond repute SwingVolley93 has a reputation beyond repute SwingVolley93 has a reputation beyond repute SwingVolley93 has a reputation beyond repute SwingVolley93 has a reputation beyond repute

I hope:
1.Aga beats Vera tomorrow
2.Petra beats Pusher
3.Petra realizes she doesn't need to win anymore and plays softly against Aga.
KAMAANN!
Old Oct 26th, 2011, 08:47 PM   #7
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by marineblue View Post
Petra is not beating Caro if she choked against Zvonareva. If Caro wins that match any chance she will get a revenge on Bepa in this tournament?
It will be an interesting match. This is a very good tournament, and nothing is decided, beside Maria out, & Caro being YE #1
HEALTH and HAPPINESS to EVERYONE

goldenlox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 26th, 2011, 08:50 PM   #8
country flag #kArLoS#
Who knows where the time goes

#kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute

I´m praying to you,God.Please let Vera have this one
#kArLoS# is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 26th, 2011, 08:54 PM   #9
country flag kusiak

kusiak has much to be proud of kusiak has much to be proud of kusiak has much to be proud of kusiak has much to be proud of kusiak has much to be proud of kusiak has much to be proud of kusiak has much to be proud of kusiak has much to be proud of kusiak has much to be proud of kusiak has much to be proud of kusiak has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwingVolley93 View Post
I hope:
1.Aga beats Vera tomorrow
2.Petra beats Pusher
3.Petra realizes she doesn't need to win anymore and plays softly against Aga.
KAMAANN!
I like the first and second point and I don't like the third one cause I think Aga has such a big talent so she doesn't need luck and Petra play softly cause she can still beat her on her own terms. But let's now concentrate on a match against Vera. Go Aga!
kusiak is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 26th, 2011, 08:59 PM   #10
country flag lang26

lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold

If Vera play the way she played today AGA got no chance
lang26 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 26th, 2011, 09:00 PM   #11
country flag Shvedbarilescu
Everybody's a star!!!

Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kusiak View Post
I like the first and second point and I don't like the third one cause I think Aga has such a big talent so she doesn't need luck and Petra play softly cause she can still beat her on her own terms. But let's now concentrate on a match against Vera. Go Aga!
If Petra beats Caro and Aga beats Vera in 2, Aga is in. So the match then between Petra and Aga would simply be for finishing in 1st place in the group and therefore the motivation in that match for both players would logically be the same.
Old Oct 26th, 2011, 09:01 PM   #12
country flag Novichok

Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute

Beat her Aga.
Old Oct 26th, 2011, 09:03 PM   #13
country flag Laura_VeeFan

Laura_VeeFan has a brilliant future Laura_VeeFan has a brilliant future Laura_VeeFan has a brilliant future Laura_VeeFan has a brilliant future Laura_VeeFan has a brilliant future Laura_VeeFan has a brilliant future Laura_VeeFan has a brilliant future Laura_VeeFan has a brilliant future Laura_VeeFan has a brilliant future Laura_VeeFan has a brilliant future Laura_VeeFan has a brilliant future

Aga in 2 easy sets
Laura_VeeFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 26th, 2011, 09:05 PM   #14
country flag Shvedbarilescu
Everybody's a star!!!

Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute

Personally given the condition of Aga's shoulder, and Vera's form in that last match, I think Vera has a pretty good shot at beating Aga. At the very least, just because Aga has beaten Vera three straight times this year in straight sets I wouldn't necessarily say that we can assume a 4th such win in on the cards tomorrow. This match looks a tricky one to call and it could come down to Aga's fitness.
Old Oct 26th, 2011, 09:11 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shvedbarilescu View Post
Personally given the condition of Aga's shoulder, and Vera's form in that last match, I think Vera has a pretty good shot at beating Aga. At the very least, just because Aga has beaten Vera three straight times this year in straight sets I wouldn't necessarily say that we can assume a 4th such win in on the cards tomorrow. This match looks a tricky one to call and it could come down to Aga's fitness.
Very true I think it is down to Aga's fitness and Vera's determination to win.