Fed Cup Final - Kiri is on the team! - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 5th, 2011, 11:51 AM   #31
country flag Remix13

Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of
Re: Fed Cup Final - Kiri is on the team!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaKiri rulezzz View Post
6:2-6:2 for Kvitova

Kiri tried her best, there were some close challenges in favor to kvitova on big points....but all in all kvitova was to strong today, she probably is the world's best player right now...

but her screams after EVERY point (even when the opponent does a unforced error) are so annoying! She must not do that, imho
I totally agree with everything, Kvitova destroys everybody at the moment... And her screams destroys my ears

Good luck Sveta, she has to win against Safarova to keep a bit of suspense (For once I won't cheer for Lucie )

Hopefully Maria is not too sad
Advertisement

Old Nov 5th, 2011, 12:23 PM   #32
country flag peterlein

peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remix13 View Post
I totally agree with everything, Kvitova destroys everybody at the moment... And her screams destroys my ears

Good luck Sveta, she has to win against Safarova to keep a bit of suspense (For once I won't cheer for Lucie )

Hopefully Maria is not too sad
I don't think maria is sad, she knows that petra is in an excellent shape, so it isn't a shame to lose to her..
further, she served pretty well today. All the services she lost were quite close.. Maria can be confident for tomorrow, and I am too!!
go kiri

...and sveta is doing very well right now, she is going to take the 1st set

EDIT: kuznetsova beats safarova!! 6-2 and 6-3
RUSSIA - CZECH REPUBLIC 1:1

Last edited by peterlein : Nov 5th, 2011 at 01:17 PM. Reason: update
peterlein is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 5th, 2011, 04:03 PM   #33
country flag Nikkiri

Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute

Pavs will be playing against Lucie. Hopefully she can get it done. Then obviously Kiri and Ves for doubles.
Old Nov 5th, 2011, 06:14 PM   #34
the cat

the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shae lynn View Post
she just lost 6-2 6-2 in 1h09
I was concerned that Petra Kvitova would be too much for Makiri and she was. Losing is one thing but only 4 games for Maria? Very dissapointing. Maria recently beat the U.S. Open champion Sam Stosur twice so she should not be getting only 4 games off Kvitova whom she had never lost to before. Especially playing at home.
Happiness is like a cat. If you try to coax it or call it, it will avoid you. It will never come. But if you pay no attention to it and go about your business, you'll find it rubbing up against your legs and jumping into your lap. - William Bennett

http://cornedbeefhash.files.wordpres...arcelona08.jpg
the cat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 5th, 2011, 06:42 PM   #35
country flag Nikkiri

Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute

Seriously? ...
Old Nov 6th, 2011, 01:33 PM   #36
country flag kirivanovic

kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all

It seems that Maria and Lena will play against Peschke and Hradecka
kirivanovic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 6th, 2011, 02:04 PM   #37
country flag Protoss

Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute

Maria's doubles match has begun, Hradecka serving.
Protoss is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 6th, 2011, 02:53 PM   #38
country flag Protoss

Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute

Sigh. Vesnina broken for 4-6 1st set at 30-40 from 0-40. Win it in 3 Maria/Vesnina. The match is 49 minutes long.

Maria/Vesnina were up 4-2 1st set.
Old Nov 6th, 2011, 02:55 PM   #39
country flag Protoss

Team Russia are such chokers...besides this match Kuznetsova led 3-0 3rd set and lot it 3-6.
Old Nov 6th, 2011, 03:19 PM   #40
country flag Celeborn

Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all

They are loosing . Strange selection for doubles to be honest. Maria needs a good hitter on her side just as Vesnina. Not a good idea to put this two together.
Celeborn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 6th, 2011, 03:23 PM   #41
country flag Remix13

Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of

The Czech are impressive...
Old Nov 6th, 2011, 03:46 PM   #42
country flag kirivanovic

kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all

As you said, Sveta should have played with Maria or Lena cos they both lack of power and free points on serves. Don't know if it would have changed a lot as the czech were impressive
kirivanovic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 6th, 2011, 03:54 PM   #43
country flag Nikkiri

Gutted for the Russians esp Kiri. Lost both her matches wish she was given the chance to play Safarova.
Old Nov 6th, 2011, 04:04 PM   #44
country flag Remix13

Her loss against Kvitova was expected, indeed she could have won against Lucie, but Nastya did a great job so it's OK. I'm a bit disappointed about doubles, I tought Maria & Elena would really have their chance to win the final point for Russia. Anyway even if Masha/Lena could have done better, Peschke/Hradecka were awesome, they nearly missed nothing...

Russia & Masha
Old Nov 6th, 2011, 04:13 PM   #45
country flag peterlein

peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all

congrats to CZE!
they were to strong, thanks to an outstanding petra kvitova...

who knows what could have been with sharapova and/or zwonarewa on the team?

but still they had a great opportunity, maybe they shoud have named kiri/sveta for the doubles..

anyway, it's over now, and I am just so sad kiri lost both of her matches

now have a nice holiday maria, see you next season at the AO
peterlein is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote