Fed Cup Final - Kiri is on the team! - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 4th, 2011, 10:55 AM   #16
country flag Remix13

Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of
Re: Fed Cup Final - Kiri is on the team!

Maria

I wonder how she will deal with Kvitova, hopefully it won't be a butchery... If Maria wins, it would be such an incredible feat though

The idea of keeping Nastya fresh for Sunday and maybe Kiri for doubles sounds interesting. Anyway Sveta has to beat Lucie tomorrow

Davai !!
Advertisement

Old Nov 4th, 2011, 12:11 PM   #17
MK Ultra

MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute

Keeping Kiri for doubles on sunday would be smart. Davai!
MK Ultra is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 4th, 2011, 12:41 PM   #18
country flag Caralenko
Senior Bint.

Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute

Kiri prayer circle.
Caralenko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 4th, 2011, 06:42 PM   #19
country flag GoMasha23

GoMasha23 is just really nice GoMasha23 is just really nice GoMasha23 is just really nice GoMasha23 is just really nice GoMasha23 is just really nice GoMasha23 is just really nice GoMasha23 is just really nice GoMasha23 is just really nice GoMasha23 is just really nice GoMasha23 is just really nice GoMasha23 is just really nice

here is an interview about the upcoming match. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBh8o3J0kHg
GoMasha23 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 5th, 2011, 10:15 AM   #20
country flag Protoss

Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck Maria and the rest of the Russian team.
Protoss is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 5th, 2011, 10:21 AM   #21
country flag kirivanovic

kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all

If she can return the bombs, she can win
kirivanovic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 5th, 2011, 10:23 AM   #22
country flag Protoss

Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute

Kvitova holds for 2-2 1st set.
Old Nov 5th, 2011, 10:38 AM   #23
country flag Protoss

Maria broken for 2-5 1st set at Ad Kvitova from 0-30 to 40-30 to 40-40 on a double fault. Fight Maria.
Old Nov 5th, 2011, 10:44 AM   #24
country flag Protoss

Kvitova holds for 6-2 1st set at 40-30 from 40-15 (df #2). Win it in 3 Maria. The match is 34 minutes long.

It seemed promising early on with Maria up 2-1 (on serve). Oh well.
Old Nov 5th, 2011, 10:47 AM   #25
country flag Remix13

Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of

She was playing nicely at the start of the match but now she seems a bit lost. Poor Maria

Fight in 2nd set !
Old Nov 5th, 2011, 11:21 AM   #26
country flag shae lynn

shae lynn is just really nice shae lynn is just really nice shae lynn is just really nice shae lynn is just really nice shae lynn is just really nice shae lynn is just really nice shae lynn is just really nice shae lynn is just really nice shae lynn is just really nice shae lynn is just really nice shae lynn is just really nice

she just lost 6-2 6-2 in 1h09
shae lynn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 5th, 2011, 11:25 AM   #27
country flag Nikkiri

Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute

Well obviously. Petra is playing high quality tennis right now. I hope Maria doesn't feel too bad, I don't think theres many people who would have beaten Petra today. She went out there and tried.
Old Nov 5th, 2011, 11:26 AM   #28
country flag kirivanovic

kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all

Sveta has to win or it's over.
kirivanovic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 5th, 2011, 11:29 AM   #29
country flag peterlein

peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all

6:2-6:2 for Kvitova

Kiri tried her best, there were some close challenges in favor to kvitova on big points....but all in all kvitova was to strong today, she probably is the world's best player right now...

but her screams after EVERY point (even when the opponent does a unforced error) are so annoying! She must not do that, imho
peterlein is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 5th, 2011, 11:47 AM   #30
MK Ultra

MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute

She needs to work on redirecting a lot. She just frames it most of the time. Hopefully her coach will help her in the off-season.
MK Ultra is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote