Estoril Open - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 28th, 2012, 02:47 PM   #1
MK Ultra

MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute
Estoril Open

Estoril! Kiri plays Baltacha in the 1st round. Medina Garrigues or Barthel in the semis, if she gets there.
I'm going so you can expect lots of pictures, videos and reports.

(1) Roberta Vinci (ITA) - (WC) Nina Bratchikova (RUS)
Ayumi Morita (JPN) - (WC) Maria João Koehler (POR)
Polona Hercog (SLO) - Jarmila Gajdosova (AUS)
(WC) Bárbara Luz (POR) - (7) Nadia Petrova (RUS)

(4) Petra Cetkovska (CZE) - Alexandra Panova (RUS)
Qualifier - Lucie Hradecka (CZE)
Vania King (USA) - Johanna Larsson (SWE)
Qualifier - (6) Kaia Kanepi (EST)

(8) Mona Barthel (GER) - Tamira Paszek (AUT)
Olga Govortsova (BLR) - Carla Suarez Navarro (ESP)
Sorana Cirstea (ROU) - Silvia Soler-Espinosa (ESP)
Qualifier - (3) Anabel Medina Garrigues (ESP)

(5) Jie Zheng (CHN) - Ekaterina Makarova (RUS)
Anastasiya Yakimova (BLR) - Galina Voskoboeva (KAZ)
Eleni Daniilidou (GRE) - Qualifier
Elena Baltacha (GBR) - (2) Maria Kirilenko (RUS)

Last edited by MK Ultra : Apr 28th, 2012 at 02:59 PM.
MK Ultra is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 28th, 2012, 04:52 PM   #2
country flag GoMasha23

GoMasha23 is just really nice GoMasha23 is just really nice GoMasha23 is just really nice GoMasha23 is just really nice GoMasha23 is just really nice GoMasha23 is just really nice GoMasha23 is just really nice GoMasha23 is just really nice GoMasha23 is just really nice GoMasha23 is just really nice GoMasha23 is just really nice
Re: Estoril Open

nice! looking forward to your videos.
GoMasha23 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 28th, 2012, 05:27 PM   #3
country flag Celeborn

Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all

Good luck! I missed seeing her play to be honest.
Celeborn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 29th, 2012, 12:17 AM   #4
country flag Slampova

Slampova has a brilliant future Slampova has a brilliant future Slampova has a brilliant future Slampova has a brilliant future Slampova has a brilliant future Slampova has a brilliant future Slampova has a brilliant future Slampova has a brilliant future Slampova has a brilliant future Slampova has a brilliant future Slampova has a brilliant future

Good luck Maria, and come Monday she will be No.19 in the rankings with Goerges loosing R2 at Stuttgart

W'04, US'06, AO'08, RG'12
Slampova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 29th, 2012, 10:08 AM   #5
country flag peterlein

peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all

oh yesss, maria back on the court, it has been a long time, can't wait for it! :-)
tournaments without kiri are not the same ;-)

thx @MK Ultra, I am looking forward to your pics and videos, have fuuuun :-)
peterlein is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 29th, 2012, 10:31 PM   #6
country flag JimM

JimM is a splendid one to behold JimM is a splendid one to behold JimM is a splendid one to behold JimM is a splendid one to behold JimM is a splendid one to behold JimM is a splendid one to behold JimM is a splendid one to behold JimM is a splendid one to behold JimM is a splendid one to behold JimM is a splendid one to behold JimM is a splendid one to behold

As a Brit I hope Bally wins. As a Lil Masha fan I hope she does. Call me confuddled :}

Go Masha!

JimM is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 30th, 2012, 09:58 AM   #7
country flag Rovegun

Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold

good luck Maria! it would be nic to make a good result in Estoril... good memories for her as well...

@MK Ultra enjoy it and I am looking forward to seeing your pics
Rovegun is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 30th, 2012, 07:05 PM   #8
MK Ultra

MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute

Saw her today! She was practicing with a local junior. She was so cute
MK Ultra is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 1st, 2012, 10:04 AM   #9
country flag kirivanovic

kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all

Maria is playing after Igor
kirivanovic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 1st, 2012, 02:09 PM   #10
country flag Celeborn

Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all

She won the first set 7:6(6). But she played with, I don't know, max 70% or something.
Old May 1st, 2012, 02:13 PM   #11
country flag GoMasha23

GoMasha23 is just really nice GoMasha23 is just really nice GoMasha23 is just really nice GoMasha23 is just really nice GoMasha23 is just really nice GoMasha23 is just really nice GoMasha23 is just really nice GoMasha23 is just really nice GoMasha23 is just really nice GoMasha23 is just really nice GoMasha23 is just really nice

the trainer is out to see kiri. hope she is ok.
GoMasha23 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 1st, 2012, 03:03 PM   #12
country flag Slampova

Slampova has a brilliant future Slampova has a brilliant future Slampova has a brilliant future Slampova has a brilliant future Slampova has a brilliant future Slampova has a brilliant future Slampova has a brilliant future Slampova has a brilliant future Slampova has a brilliant future Slampova has a brilliant future Slampova has a brilliant future

Baltacha recovered from 3-5 to lead 6-5 in the first set then Kiri broke to take it to a tiebreak. Baltacha got all the way to 6-2 in the tiebreak so kudos to Kiri for saving all those set points

Much better play in the second. Live stream showed it was very windy but Kiri coped well.

Great chance to do well here and improve her ranking a bit more before the FO (Especially with Barthel's withdrawl )

Old May 1st, 2012, 03:10 PM   #13
country flag Slampova

PS with the win Maria is even in points with Cibulkova, a win in R2 will guarantee a new HR of 16 and a few more wins could push her even higher

Old May 2nd, 2012, 04:53 PM   #14
country flag Celeborn

She lost to Knapp. Well, that's certainly not very good, but in the end, the tournament in Madrid next week is so much more important. Plus, it is her first so to say 'bad loss' this season, so I think its not too bad.
Old May 2nd, 2012, 05:00 PM   #15
country flag peterlein

peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celeborn View Post
She lost to Knapp. Well, that's certainly not very good, but in the end, the tournament in Madrid next week is so much more important. Plus, it is her first so to say 'bad loss' this season, so I think its not too bad.
hm, you are right, so let's simply forget estoril and look forward to madrid! let's hope she will be at 100% there, because I read on fb that she had some problems with her ankle?
I already had a bad feeling about this match, when I heard she had to withdraw from the doubles :/

Last edited by peterlein : May 2nd, 2012 at 05:13 PM.
peterlein is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote