2011 SEWTA Istanbul YEC Players Party CANCELLED (Terrorism) - Page 6 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 22nd, 2011, 08:55 PM   #76
country flag Sammo

Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2011 SEWTA Istanbul YEC Players Party CANCELLED (Terrorism)

That would be a great show.

"Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live."
Sammo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 22nd, 2011, 09:05 PM   #77
country flag Jane Lane

Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melange View Post
they could stage it on a frozen lake and we can see 8 cows on ice
We see that at RG every year anyway.
Jane Lane is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 22nd, 2011, 09:11 PM   #78
country flag Melange

Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute

yes but not literally, i want to see the tall one fall on her ass
Melange is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 22nd, 2011, 09:15 PM   #79
country flag Sammo

Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute

"Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live."
Sammo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 23rd, 2011, 03:37 AM   #80
country flag Yoncé
On His Mouth Like Liquor

Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute

I understand their fears.

Old Oct 7th, 2012, 04:57 PM   #81
country flag lbristol

lbristol is a name known to all lbristol is a name known to all lbristol is a name known to all lbristol is a name known to all lbristol is a name known to all lbristol is a name known to all lbristol is a name known to all lbristol is a name known to all lbristol is a name known to all lbristol is a name known to all lbristol is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAISAI-GOAT View Post
http://www.haberoku.net/haber/5286-p...i-iptal...html

we were all really looking forward to the player party and seeing the top 8 girls dressed up taking a family portrait

but now the player party being canceled due to terrorism

so we won't have another Golden Moment like these, when Caro admitted she was a pusher and Vika admitted she was a BBB

this tournament is certainly not off to a great start with the green court where you cannot see the ball and the player party cancelled

Does anyone know about the title of the song in the first video?
lbristol is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 06:27 PM   #82
country flag andyjason

andyjason is a splendid one to behold andyjason is a splendid one to behold andyjason is a splendid one to behold andyjason is a splendid one to behold andyjason is a splendid one to behold andyjason is a splendid one to behold andyjason is a splendid one to behold andyjason is a splendid one to behold andyjason is a splendid one to behold andyjason is a splendid one to behold andyjason is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by pov View Post
I know right? EU countries are never involved in war.
andyjason is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 06:29 PM   #83
country flag andyjason

andyjason is a splendid one to behold andyjason is a splendid one to behold andyjason is a splendid one to behold andyjason is a splendid one to behold andyjason is a splendid one to behold andyjason is a splendid one to behold andyjason is a splendid one to behold andyjason is a splendid one to behold andyjason is a splendid one to behold andyjason is a splendid one to behold andyjason is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sammo View Post
Yes, that's pretty much what I say and it has a lot of sense. If you cant guarantee the Top 8 tennis players in the world's security then don't bother holding the YEC.
So can you suggest what sorts of safe cities out there can hold YEC?
andyjason is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote