Week 16: ART San Diego: Mercury Insurance Open - Page 9 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 17th, 2012, 10:48 PM   #121
country flag Serena_4ever

Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all
Re: Week 16: ART San Diego: Mercury Insurance Open

Round 1/R64

Maria Kirilenko (RUS) vs. Aga Radwanska (POL)
VS.
GAME
SET
AND MATCH
NO CONTEST

NO CONTEST
NO CONTEST

It is still unclear whether these two players will return to the tour, however both did not send their comittments in for the tournament however and were therefore disqualified from San Diego until next weeks tournament!

Serena Williams
Ana Ivanovic~Caro Wozniacki~Na Li
Serena_4ever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 17th, 2012, 10:52 PM   #122
country flag flareon

flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hindrance. View Post
Who are my players? or did I quit on this game?
Well you did have Minella but I think you may of quit...
TT 2013: Won 25k Rancho Santa Fe DW/Phil=)
TT 2014: 1/2 Kuala Lumpur Singles,Won WTA FlorianapolisDW/Phil=),25k NottinghamDW/Phil=),F Istanbul 50kDW/Phil=)
flareon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 17th, 2012, 10:55 PM   #123
country flag HawkAussie

HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of

Well my players were
Jelena Dokic, Gisela Dulko, Flavia Pennetta
HawkAussie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 17th, 2012, 10:55 PM   #124

Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all

Round 1/R64

Mandy Minella (LUX) vs. Jelena Dokic (AUS)
VS.
GAME
SET
AND MATCH
Minella

Mandy Minella (LUX) DEF. Jelena Dokic (AUS)
7-5, 6-3

There was a spark in Minella waiting to explode out on court today and she certainly got her campaign in the US Open Series underway. Everything in Minella's game connected today, as well as making a huge number of winners, though Dokic's unforced error count was awful today! Minella advances through to Round 2!

Serena Williams

Last edited by Serena_4ever : Sep 19th, 2012 at 05:38 PM.
Old Sep 17th, 2012, 10:57 PM   #125

Quote:
Originally Posted by HateBlackouts02 View Post
Well my players were
Jelena Dokic, Gisela Dulko, Flavia Pennetta
I have your players! Thank you

Serena Williams
Old Sep 17th, 2012, 10:59 PM   #126

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hindrance. View Post
Who are my players? or did I quit on this game?
Hindrance, did your old user name used to be Kev.?

And if so I think you had Stosur, Gajdosova and someone else?

You can come back when ever u want

Serena Williams
Old Sep 17th, 2012, 11:00 PM   #127

Mandy Rulz had Minella, Schaul and Kremer!

Serena Williams
Old Sep 17th, 2012, 11:07 PM   #128
country flag HawkAussie

HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of

Few more entrys
Vicario, Pierce, Navratilova - Ralph214
A. Petkovic, J. Goerges, T. Babos - Jose.
A. Cornet, M. Bartoli, M. Kirilenko - Broseghini
A. Mauresmo, M. Federer, S. Graf - royce23487
L. Na, P. Shuai, Z. Jie - longtin23
HawkAussie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 17th, 2012, 11:19 PM   #129

Round 1/R64

Heidi El Tabakh (CAN) vs. Kim Clijsters (BEL)
VS.
GAME
SET
AND MATCH
Clijsters

Kim Clijsters (BEL) DEF. Heidi El Tabakh (CAN)
6-4, 6-4

Clijsters favourite part of the season certainly was her favourite today. Kim ran down every ball, and even treated the crowd to a couple of splits. As the Belgium finished the match with a smashing cross court forehand winner, she couldn't help but smile at the form she had found coming into the US Open Series!

Serena Williams
Old Sep 17th, 2012, 11:30 PM   #130

Round 1/R64

Patty Schnyder (SUI) vs. Alison Riske (USA)
VS.
GAME
SET
AND MATCH
Riske

Alison Riske (USA) DEF. Patty Schnyder (SUI)
6-3, 5-7, 6-4

Alison Riske played one of the best matches of her career against veteran Schynder in one of the longest contests of the tournament! Patty well looked on her way to taking the match from the young American, however a little bit of the American dream creeped into Riske's play, to hand her the win and a place in Round 2!

Serena Williams
Old Sep 17th, 2012, 11:31 PM   #131
country flag flareon

flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute

Patty we will win again soon.
TT 2013: Won 25k Rancho Santa Fe DW/Phil=)
TT 2014: 1/2 Kuala Lumpur Singles,Won WTA FlorianapolisDW/Phil=),25k NottinghamDW/Phil=),F Istanbul 50kDW/Phil=)
flareon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 17th, 2012, 11:35 PM   #132

Round 1/R64

Melanie Oudin (USA) vs. Bojana Jovanovski (SRB)
VS.
GAME
SET
AND MATCH
Oudin

Melanie Oudin (USA) DEF. Bojana Jovanovski (SRB)
6-0, 6-0

There was certainly something in the American air today as another American in Oudin breezed through her first round match with ease. Nothing seemed to go right or pay off for the Serb today as she made error, after error, after error! Oudin produced some amazing tennis today. She made her backhand winners look easy!

Serena Williams
Old Sep 17th, 2012, 11:41 PM   #133

Round 1/R64

Marie-Eve Pelletier (CAN) vs. Claudine Schaul (LUX)
VS.
GAME
SET
AND MATCH
Schaul

Claudine Schaul (LUX) DEF. Marie-Eve Pelletier (CAN)
6-0, 6-0

Claudine Schaul made a name for herself on the ART tour with her never give up attitude and classy play. The Canadian couldn't match the Luxembourg's play out on court today. Schaul could be a major future star if she keeps this play up!

Serena Williams
Old Sep 17th, 2012, 11:49 PM   #134

Round 1/R64

Yaroslava Shvedova (KAZ) vs. Elena Vesnina (RUS)
VS.
GAME
SET
AND MATCH
Shvedova

Yaroslava Shvedova (KAZ) DEF. Elena Vesnina (RUS)
6-4, 6-7 (8)* CT, 7-6 (8)* CT

This was the match of the day and both ladies gave everything they had until the very end. The first set looked to be the crucial advantage to the player who would take it in the match, with every game close up to 4-4! The Kazakstani however manged to force a break from Vesnina and ran away with the opener on serve. The second set was another close contest with the longest rallies of the match, however it was clear that Shvedova became tight in the tiebreak as the Russian managed to get her claws back into the match! Clearly frustrated Shvedova lost the first 3 games of the final set as it looked as if there would be a Russian victory! But the Kazakstani came roaring back, this time pushing the Russian in a second tiebreak of the match, as well as putting pressure on the serve again! The Kazakstani pulled off the win with an ace!

Serena Williams
Old Sep 17th, 2012, 11:56 PM   #135

Round 1/R64

Serena Williams (USA) vs. Christina McHale (USA)
VS.
GAME
SET
AND MATCH
Williams

Serena Williams (USA) DEF. Christina McHale (USA)
7-5, 6-3

In the all American affair, Williams was determined to come out on top and so she did! Williams looks more fired up than ever with the US Open series in full swing as well as a notable Grand Slam on the horizon!

Serena Williams