Week 16: ART San Diego: Mercury Insurance Open - Page 18 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 7th, 2012, 05:26 PM   #256
country flag Serena_4ever

Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all
Re: Week 16: ART San Diego: Mercury Insurance Open

Finals

Petra Kvitova (CZE) vs. (2) Nadia Petrova (RUS)
VS.
GAME
SET
AND CHAMPIONSHIP
Kvitova

Petra Kvitova (CZE) DEF. (2) Nadia Petrova (RUS)
6-4, 6-2

Petra Kvitova put on a stunning display against the No.2 seed but new World No.1. It seemed that Nadia had come into the match underestimating the Czech who has been in imperious form all week. The match played very even towards the beggining, however the Czech started to take more risks that paid off, as the Russians ball bashing became more and more wild. All the pressure seemed to turn to Nadia as she became more and more frustrated. The Czech had an easier time in the second set bashing winners for fun as she couldn't help but shriek with delight after every point. Nadia has had an amazing week already grabbing the top spot off fellow Russian Chakvetadze, but many couldn't help but feel a little sorry for the Russian as she came away a Finalist without the title. Many are already slamming her position at the top spot without a major under her belt. Could she prove everyone wrong at the US Open? Only time will tell, but there is a new lady who has arrived in town and that's Petra Kvitova!

Serena Williams
Ana Ivanovic~Caro Wozniacki~Na Li

Last edited by Serena_4ever : Oct 30th, 2012 at 05:14 PM.
Serena_4ever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 7th, 2012, 05:33 PM   #257
country flag Serena_4ever

Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all

A big congratulations to Petra Kvitova on taking the San Diego Title! She played some amazing tennis this week and deserves the title!

Bad luck Nadia but on a brighter note, you are the new World No.1, so a big congratulations for that amazing achievement!!

New Rankings and Tournament will be up between Monday-Tuesday

Serena Williams
Ana Ivanovic~Caro Wozniacki~Na Li
Serena_4ever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 10th, 2012, 09:09 PM   #258
country flag Miracle Worker

Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute

Nadia lost

I'm surprised I needed 3 days to find this score
Kimiko Date Krumm, Tomas Berdych, Michail Youzhny, Daniel Brands
Elena Dementieva, Julia Cohen, Anna Chakvetadze
Miracle Worker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote