Week 16: ART San Diego: Mercury Insurance Open - Page 15 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 24th, 2012, 10:08 PM   #211
country flag Serena_4ever

Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all
Re: Week 16: ART San Diego: Mercury Insurance Open

Round 3/R16

Melanie Oudin (USA) vs. Claudine Schaul (LUX)
VS.
GAME
SET
AND MATCH
Oudin

Melanie Oudin (USA) DEF. Claudine Schaul
5-7, 7-6 (8)* CT, 6-3

Melanie Oudin became the third and final American to advance through to the Quarter-Finals after a gutsy performance over the young and promising Luxembourg star Schaul. Schaul had played some amazing tennis all week, but in the end it was the fiery Oudin who found some amazing form! No one could touch her today, and I'm sure others in the draw will be taking the deadly blonde very seriosuly from now on! Top performance from Oudin!

Serena Williams
Ana Ivanovic~Caro Wozniacki~Na Li

Last edited by Serena_4ever : Sep 27th, 2012 at 09:56 PM.
Serena_4ever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 24th, 2012, 10:09 PM   #212
country flag flareon

flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute

Anabel press conference tomorrow, she has a VIP 24hour party to attend,

On court she said 'Bye Bitches' when asked how her match went, Apparently she played against JJ in High heels, ready for the party.
TT 2013: Won 25k Rancho Santa Fe DW/Phil=)
TT 2014: 1/2 Kuala Lumpur Singles,Won WTA FlorianapolisDW/Phil=),25k NottinghamDW/Phil=),F Istanbul 50kDW/Phil=)
flareon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 24th, 2012, 10:14 PM   #213

Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all

Round 3/R16

Yaroslava Shvedova (KAZ) vs. (2) Nadia Petrova (RUS)
VS.
GAME
SET
AND MATCH
(2) Petrova

(2) Nadia Petrova (RUS) DEF. Yaroslava Shvedova (KAZ)
7-5, 3-6, 7-5

In what was a very topsy turvy match the World No.2 showed grit and determination in her quest to become World No.1. She would not be denied after a major problem with her ankle in the second set but miracously fought back in the final set to advance through to the San Diego Quarter-Finals!! Can Nadia go further into the tournament and cement her place at the top?

Serena Williams
Old Sep 24th, 2012, 10:16 PM   #214
country flag Barktra
Allez

Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute

Beesely takes out all of my players
Barktra is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 24th, 2012, 10:20 PM   #215

Congratulations to all of todays winners! The Quarter-Final set up is complete!

Petra Kvitova is roaring through the draw, as No.7 seed Anabel carries on her fine consistancy!

Venus Williams is having an amazing tournament here, great match against Masha

Sveta is keeping quiet, a dark horse!!

The No.4 seed Ana sneaks through trying to break the Top 3, while up and coming prospects Oudin and Riske are playing some of their best tennis in their home country!!

Great win off Nadia, she's having a fine week, as well as playing confidently with no mercy!! If she gets to the Semi-Finals, she will take over Chakvetadze as World No.1 who has held that spot all season so far consecutively!! Exciting stuff heading into the Quarter-Finals!!

no-hay-igual will be posting the Doubles Results! I sent the results to the wrong place!! Oooops!!

It will just be Doubles tomorrow, so stay tuned and keep the articles coming!!

Serena Williams
Old Sep 24th, 2012, 10:38 PM   #216
country flag Miracle Worker

Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute

Cibulkova's comment.

Hi my dear friends.

I'm glad I'm able to be with you again. I watched all matches today, except one with Garrigues. I saw a lot of fantastic tennis, a lot of drama and also I didn't see Medina at all. I'm bit devastated after Anna's loss. She has excellent season so far, but after her outstanding performance in Australia, she didn't shine again. I've already talked with Anna after her loss:

Quote:
Anna Ch.

I have no idea what's happened. I guess I need few weeks to find form again. We didn't play a lot in last few months and this is a serious problem for me.
Personally I think Anna should remain #1. It would be disaster for Tour to have slamless #1. I mean, Nadia is really good player, but leader of ranking should be able to win slams. I even don't remember if Nadia won any tournament before San Diego.

Quote:
Nadia P.

Get lost useless idiot. I don't wanna talk with you.
Yes, sometimes Nadia is really rude. I don't know why she didn't talk with me.

Anyway, stay with your favorite reporter.

See you later

Kimiko Date Krumm, Tomas Berdych, Michail Youzhny, Daniel Brands
Elena Dementieva, Julia Cohen, Anna Chakvetadze
Miracle Worker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 24th, 2012, 11:03 PM   #217
country flag GOATdin0931

GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute

Oudin don't let Nadia become #1
GOATdin0931 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 25th, 2012, 02:37 PM   #218
country flag no-hay-igual

no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of

Doubles Round 1

(1) Maria Sharapova (RUS) and Jelena Jankovic (SRB) vs. BYE

Vera Zvonareva (RUS) and Petra Kvitova (CZE) def. Melanie Oudin (USA) and Li Na (CHN) 6-2 6-1
No problems for Vera and Petra, booking a place in the QF with straight sets victory ovet the American and Chinese pair.

Anne Keothavong (GBR) and Patty Schnyder (SUI) def. Venus Williams and Serena Williams (USA) 6-3 3-6 6-3
As ever the Williams sisters fought for every point out there but a shaky Serena looked out of shape against the cannon fire coming from Keothavong's forehand which hardly ever missed and Patty was ready to put the volleys away at the net. great partnership.

Sabine Lisicki (GER) and Svetlana Kuznetsova (RUS) def. (4) Dinara Safina and Elena Vesnina (RUS) [color="Black"] 7-6(1) 5-7 7-6(4)
In what has to be the match of the tournament in both singles and doubles so far, Sabine and Sveta just had the edge over the talented Russian pair using a lot of variety to come out on top, a pair to certainly watch throughout !!

Christina Mchale and Alison Riske (USA) def. (3) Anna Chakvetadze (RUS) and Anabel Medina Garrigues (ESP) 6-2 0-6 6-3
An underestimation was on the crads here after a wondeful set of tennis from the Americans, Anna and Anabel were in shock and seemed to put all their effort into the second set only to come out on the losing end after Christina played some awesome tennis to put her team through to the QF!!!!

Jie Zheng (CHN) and Shuai Peng (CHN) def. Aravane Rezai (FRA) and Justine Henin (BEL) 6-4 6-3
The Chinese pair showed us all how to play quality doubles and deserve their place in the QF !! Congrats.

Yaroslava Shvedova (KAZ) and Vania King (USA) def. Kim Clijsters (BEL) and Caroline Wozniacki (DEN) 6-0 6-0
Yaro and Vania sure are a team to be reckoned with, they are going to be a force on the doubles circuit !!

BYE- (2) Heather Watson and Laura Robson (GBR)

If you don't stand for something you'll fall for anything
no-hay-igual is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 25th, 2012, 02:38 PM   #219
country flag no-hay-igual

no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of

Doubles QF and SF tomorrow !!!!!

Get writing articles for next tournament and if at any point you want to change one of your players, please contact one of managers

If you don't stand for something you'll fall for anything
no-hay-igual is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 25th, 2012, 07:24 PM   #220
country flag flareon

flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute

ANABEL SLAMS ANNA CHAKVETADZE FOR DOUBLES DEFEAT

Today anabel lost her doubles match with Chakvetadze heres what she had to say
' I do not know why I play with her, she told me she was on her period, and I was like Bitch please take this, Its called the pill. She then had cramps and I had to serve lucky I served underarm and Those Americans were so slow I hit 20 aces, I won my singles though against some scrub, and I hear my old BFF Dominika is here, she said she did not watch my match, so I sent her a Video of it, and then I did a dildo show afterwards so I hope she enjoys it. I now go and have a rub down after I had a party in my hotel room, I need many baby oils rubbed into me, I have match tomorrow against some scrub, I hope to lose, I do not want to be here anymore, I will do everything in my power to lose, I am going to play left handed, 1/4 finals is good for my ranking I just want to go to New York I hear there is lots of sex there'.
TT 2013: Won 25k Rancho Santa Fe DW/Phil=)
TT 2014: 1/2 Kuala Lumpur Singles,Won WTA FlorianapolisDW/Phil=),25k NottinghamDW/Phil=),F Istanbul 50kDW/Phil=)
flareon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 26th, 2012, 01:16 PM   #221
country flag GOATdin0931

GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute

Singles today?
GOATdin0931 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 27th, 2012, 08:38 PM   #222

Hey guys the Quarter-Finals will be up soon!!

Serena Williams
Old Sep 27th, 2012, 09:44 PM   #223

Ok the Quarter-Finals are underway!!

Serena Williams
Old Sep 27th, 2012, 09:49 PM   #224

The No.1 Spaniard who looked like she was doing nothing more than cracking jokes on her training session!

Serena Williams
Old Sep 27th, 2012, 10:03 PM   #225

Quarter-Finals

Petra Kvitova (CZE) vs. (7) Anabel Medina Garrigues (ESP)
VS.
GAME
SET
AND MATCH
Kvitova

Petra Kvitova (CZE) DEF. (7) Anabel Medina Garrigues (ESP)
6-2, 6-4

It seemed from the start of the match that Garrigues couldn't really be bothered! She didn't seem to put any effort into the match and did some strange and perculiar things at times. Kvitova wasn't phased and concentrated on her game. The Czech put everything away today. Anabel seemed to mutter to the umpire after, maybe because she got a warning for not trying! OOOPPPSSS! The powerful Czech advances through to the Semi-Finals!!

Serena Williams

Last edited by Serena_4ever : Sep 27th, 2012 at 10:09 PM.