pav/vesnina is the russian doubles pairing? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 5th, 2011, 10:44 AM   #1
country flag doujyr

doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of
pav/vesnina is the russian doubles pairing?

i don't get it. makiri is ranked far higher than either in doubles.
doujyr is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 5th, 2011, 10:54 AM   #2
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: pav/vesnina is the russian doubles pairing?

If it goes to 2-2 maybe they will make some changes
Example: AUS v UKR
Doubles initailly was : Peers/Ferguson
Changed to : Rodionova/Jarka because it was 2-2

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3

R.I.P Forever Elena Baltacha <3
Kəv. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 5th, 2011, 11:19 AM   #3
country flag doujyr

doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of

yeah you're probably right. but doubt it'll matter.
doujyr is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 5th, 2011, 11:36 AM   #4
country flag bobito
Tennis 'toonist

bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute

Unfortunately Kirilenko is now suffering from severe shellshock.
bobito is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 5th, 2011, 12:54 PM   #5
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute

I would have definitely gone with Kirilenko/Vesnina, definitely not Baby Fat.

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
"I will now call her LP Hlavackova - low percentage Hlavackova. I hope she doesn't drive a car the way she drives her groundstrokes!"
nevetssllim is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 5th, 2011, 03:32 PM   #6
country flag Coconut91

Coconut91 has much to be proud of Coconut91 has much to be proud of Coconut91 has much to be proud of Coconut91 has much to be proud of Coconut91 has much to be proud of Coconut91 has much to be proud of Coconut91 has much to be proud of Coconut91 has much to be proud of Coconut91 has much to be proud of Coconut91 has much to be proud of Coconut91 has much to be proud of

I think they might go with Kirilenko/Vesnina and Pavs on singles against Safarova.
Coconut91 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 5th, 2011, 03:47 PM   #7
country flag cosmoose

cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pasapacasa View Post
I think they might go with Kirilenko/Vesnina and Pavs on singles against Safarova.
Bingo!

Check out Stefanie Vögele's facebook fanpage!
cosmoose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 5th, 2011, 03:48 PM   #8
country flag cosmoose

cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobito View Post
Unfortunately Kirilenko is now suffering from severe shellshock.
I heard Kiri was in the hospital getting her neck muscles treated after severe case of whiplash.

Check out Stefanie Vögele's facebook fanpage!
cosmoose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 5th, 2011, 04:48 PM   #9
country flag smarties

smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by pasapacasa View Post
It's confirmed Pavs against Safarova but it would be stupid not to make Pescke play in doubles

You might as well smile, you might as well smile cause tomorrow, you just don't know...
- Beth Orton
smarties is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 5th, 2011, 07:48 PM   #10
country flag bobito
Tennis 'toonist

bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute

Petra - "I should have enough energy left for tomorrow's match and if my team need my help I could even play the doubles."

I can see them pairing up Kvitova and Peschke in the doubles if it's a decider. Petra's big serve and return and Kveta's experience and doubles nous could be a potent combination.
bobito is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 6th, 2011, 12:18 PM   #11
country flag Jizynovic

Jizynovic is a splendid one to behold Jizynovic is a splendid one to behold Jizynovic is a splendid one to behold Jizynovic is a splendid one to behold Jizynovic is a splendid one to behold Jizynovic is a splendid one to behold Jizynovic is a splendid one to behold Jizynovic is a splendid one to behold Jizynovic is a splendid one to behold Jizynovic is a splendid one to behold Jizynovic is a splendid one to behold

nastia is playing fourth singles match right now
so, it could be makiri/vesnina in doubles
Jizynovic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 6th, 2011, 01:47 PM   #12
country flag FrOzon

FrOzon has a brilliant future FrOzon has a brilliant future FrOzon has a brilliant future FrOzon has a brilliant future FrOzon has a brilliant future FrOzon has a brilliant future FrOzon has a brilliant future FrOzon has a brilliant future FrOzon has a brilliant future FrOzon has a brilliant future FrOzon has a brilliant future

Don't think that Kirilenko/Vesnina would stand any chance.
FrOzon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 6th, 2011, 01:51 PM   #13
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute

Kirilenko/Vesnina vs. Hradecka/Peschke it is.
Meelis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 6th, 2011, 01:56 PM   #14
country flag Remix13

Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of

Anyone has a stream for the doubles
Old Nov 6th, 2011, 02:03 PM   #15
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute

They are in warm-up.

Caroline Wozniacki Result page
Caroline Wozniacki tennis Forums
Jorn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote