Final stop - Luxembourg - Season over with an injury. - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 17th, 2011, 03:49 PM   #31
country flag GoMasha23

GoMasha23 is just really nice GoMasha23 is just really nice GoMasha23 is just really nice GoMasha23 is just really nice GoMasha23 is just really nice GoMasha23 is just really nice GoMasha23 is just really nice GoMasha23 is just really nice GoMasha23 is just really nice GoMasha23 is just really nice GoMasha23 is just really nice
Re: Final stop - Luxembourg

Maria drops the second set.
GoMasha23 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 17th, 2011, 03:50 PM   #32
country flag Protoss

Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute

Sigh. Suarez Navarro holds for 6-3 2nd set at 40-15 on a 2nd serve. Win it in 3 Maria. The match is 1 hour 46 minutes long.
Protoss is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 17th, 2011, 03:53 PM   #33
country flag GoMasha23

GoMasha23 is just really nice GoMasha23 is just really nice GoMasha23 is just really nice GoMasha23 is just really nice GoMasha23 is just really nice GoMasha23 is just really nice GoMasha23 is just really nice GoMasha23 is just really nice GoMasha23 is just really nice GoMasha23 is just really nice GoMasha23 is just really nice

Navarro is taking a medical, she looks in pain. seems to be her foot.
GoMasha23 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 17th, 2011, 03:57 PM   #34
country flag kirivanovic

kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all kirivanovic is a name known to all

Ankle
kirivanovic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 17th, 2011, 03:57 PM   #35
country flag Protoss

Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute

The match has resumed after about an 8 minute delay.
Old Oct 17th, 2011, 04:15 PM   #36
country flag Protoss

Whew. Maria holds for 3-0 3rd set at Ad Maria from 40-15 to 40-40 (2nd serve there). Now break Maria.

Maria breaks for 2-0 3rd set at Ad Maria from 30-30 to 40-30 (2nd serve) to 40-40 (2nd serve) (2nd serve there).
Old Oct 17th, 2011, 04:17 PM   #37
country flag Protoss

Suarez Navarro retires. The match was 2 hour 13 minutes long.
Old Oct 17th, 2011, 04:18 PM   #38
country flag Remix13

Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of

Navarro retired at 7-6 3-6 3-0 15-0

Hopefully she will recover fast. I also hope Maria's knee is not too bad...
Old Oct 17th, 2011, 04:28 PM   #39
country flag Nikkiri

Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute

Obviously not the way we want a win.. and not good to see her having problems with her knee. Hopefully she will be okay for Benesova. Revenge would be nice.
Old Oct 18th, 2011, 10:38 AM   #40
country flag Celeborn

Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all

Not a very nice ending, but congrats anyway, it was quite a good match imho. Good luck against Benesova! Will be interesting to see how she copes with her compared to the match at the AO. A quarterfinal against Vika would be great. Actually I would really like to see this as Vika is probably my 2nd favorite player, so even a loss wouldn't be so bad for me .
Celeborn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 19th, 2011, 09:58 AM   #41
country flag Remix13

Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of

Maria withdrawn (not so surprising), ankle injury. I'm surprised it's not knee but it's sad anyway

Get well soon Masha
Old Oct 19th, 2011, 10:11 AM   #42
country flag Nikkiri

Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute

Wtf. Ankle injury? strange. Not the way I wanted the season to end.
Old Oct 19th, 2011, 01:01 PM   #43
country flag Celeborn

Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all
Re: Final stop - Luxembourg - Season over with an injury.

Sad news . Maybe there is still a small chance for Fed Cup final? Any news about this? Or how bad the injury is? In the best case it could be precaution .
Celeborn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 19th, 2011, 01:06 PM   #44
country flag Protoss

I went to take a snooze earlier and thought that I might have missed this match when I woke up. So much for that...heh.

Poor Maria. I thought her knee was bothering against Suarez Navarro. What a sad, dissapointing ending to the season.

Have a nice offseason Maria.
Old Oct 19th, 2011, 03:42 PM   #45
country flag Vikkiri.

Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of

Masha.. so sad. But great end season as well, and thanks for this year again.
She will play in Fcup? i hope seriously.. because is she not play FC, no JO for her
Vikkiri. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote