Final stop - Luxembourg - Season over with an injury. - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 16th, 2011, 08:43 PM   #1
country flag Nikkiri

Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute
Final stop - Luxembourg - Season over with an injury.

Do we not care? final tournament of the year. Still unclear as to why she picked Lux over Moscow.. but lets hope she does well anyways.

R1 against Suarez Navarro if she wins Parmentier or Benesova.

Good luck

Last edited by Nikkiri : Oct 19th, 2011 at 10:15 AM.
Nikkiri is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 16th, 2011, 09:20 PM   #2
country flag GoMasha23

GoMasha23 is just really nice GoMasha23 is just really nice GoMasha23 is just really nice GoMasha23 is just really nice GoMasha23 is just really nice GoMasha23 is just really nice GoMasha23 is just really nice GoMasha23 is just really nice GoMasha23 is just really nice GoMasha23 is just really nice GoMasha23 is just really nice
Re: Final stop - Luxembourg

Possible Q final against Vika. That would be a good match. No dubs here either, so they gave up on the last YEC spot, what a shame.
GoMasha23 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 16th, 2011, 09:31 PM   #3
country flag Nikkiri

Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute

King and Shvedova are in Moscow too so it was a long shot.
Old Oct 17th, 2011, 06:47 AM   #4
country flag Remix13

Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of

Last tournament of the year indeed

Hopefully she could finish the year on a good note, at least QF, even better if Vika retires of something like that. Too bad she doesn't play Moscow, top players must have super additional fees in Luxembourg

I'm afraid she is already in "holiday" though... The match against Navarro should be streamed so we will see
Old Oct 17th, 2011, 01:58 PM   #5
country flag Protoss

Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute

Not a bad draw for Maria aside from Vika in the quarters.

Please do well in your final tournament of the year Maria.

Good luck Maria.
Protoss is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 17th, 2011, 02:05 PM   #6
country flag Protoss

Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute

The match has begun, Maria serving.
Old Oct 17th, 2011, 02:37 PM   #7
country flag Remix13

Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of

4-4, hold Maria...
Old Oct 17th, 2011, 02:47 PM   #8
country flag Remix13

5-6... Break back Maria
Old Oct 17th, 2011, 02:52 PM   #9
country flag Remix13

6-6, Tb...
Old Oct 17th, 2011, 02:58 PM   #10
country flag Protoss

Maria breaks for 4-3 in the 1st set tiebreak. Hold Maria.

Maria was up 3-1 in the 1st set tiebreak.
Old Oct 17th, 2011, 02:59 PM   #11
country flag Protoss

Maria holds for 5-4 in the 1st set tiebreak. Break Maria.
Old Oct 17th, 2011, 03:00 PM   #12
country flag Protoss

Maria breaks for 6-4 in the 1st set tiebreak. Take the set point Maria.
Old Oct 17th, 2011, 03:00 PM   #13
country flag Protoss

Suarez Navarro holds for 5-6 in the 1st set tiebreak. Take the set point Maria.
Old Oct 17th, 2011, 03:01 PM   #14
country flag GoMasha23

GoMasha23 is just really nice GoMasha23 is just really nice GoMasha23 is just really nice GoMasha23 is just really nice GoMasha23 is just really nice GoMasha23 is just really nice GoMasha23 is just really nice GoMasha23 is just really nice GoMasha23 is just really nice GoMasha23 is just really nice GoMasha23 is just really nice

Maria takes the set!
GoMasha23 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 17th, 2011, 03:02 PM   #15
country flag Protoss

Whew. Maria wins the 1st set tiebreak 7-5 from 0-1 to 3-1 to 3-2 to 3-3 to 4-3 to 4-4 to 6-4 to 6-5. Stay focused Maria. The match is 58 minutes long.

Maria was down 3-1 1st set.