Angelique WIDJAJA 2nd Title Celebrations - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 10th, 2002, 07:48 PM   #1
country flag Buitenzorg

Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute
Angelique WIDJAJA 2nd Title Celebrations

[size=4.3]

I knew it, You can do it!

Well Done to Angie!

Crack TOP 50 soon!

[/size]
Buitenzorg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 10th, 2002, 11:14 PM   #2
country flag spyro

spyro is a name known to all spyro is a name known to all spyro is a name known to all spyro is a name known to all spyro is a name known to all spyro is a name known to all spyro is a name known to all spyro is a name known to all spyro is a name known to all spyro is a name known to all spyro is a name known to all
Well Done Angie
Old Nov 11th, 2002, 01:00 AM   #3
profesor_phantom

profesor_phantom is an unknown quantity at this point
congrlates, g
profesor_phantom is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 11th, 2002, 07:46 AM   #4
country flag kfh_9118

kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute kfh_9118 has a reputation beyond repute
congrats gie

=Good luck to my favourite players: Mirjana Lucic, Elena Dementieva, Li Na, Maria Kirilenko, Daniela Hantuchova, Vera Zvonareva, Zheng Jie, Venus Williams =
kfh_9118 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 11th, 2002, 08:03 AM   #5
country flag Hardiansf

Hardiansf has much to be proud of Hardiansf has much to be proud of Hardiansf has much to be proud of Hardiansf has much to be proud of Hardiansf has much to be proud of Hardiansf has much to be proud of Hardiansf has much to be proud of Hardiansf has much to be proud of Hardiansf has much to be proud of Hardiansf has much to be proud of Hardiansf has much to be proud of
I'm proud of you. You end this year with a wonderful game.
Miss you Monica Wynne Angie Anna Chakvy Marion
Good luck also : Svetlana Li Na
Hardiansf is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 11th, 2002, 08:40 AM   #6
Shine On Silver Moon

Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of
Thumbs up BRAVO ANGIE!

Congrats Angie on your 2nd title! What a sweet way to close the year...everything...2002, last tourney, 17 years old, junior status etc...You did it, girl! Angie's win highlighted sports news in today's newspapers...She said, she has been working hard on her serve and it paid off over the week in Pattaya...The serve was more accurate! She also made a bet with Yayuk Basuki and Yayuk asked her to bring Volvo's trophy for Yayuk's birthday on November 30th and Angie indeed did it! Yayuk kept giving sms (short message service) to Angie's cellphone over the week to support her all the way! I think, 2003 is going to be tougher for her as she plans to participate in 20 tourneys. She has points to defend and I am sure, she will be able to rise in top 50s! Good luck, NG!
Shine On Silver Moon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 11th, 2002, 12:37 PM   #7
country flag King Aaron
Team WTAworld
Mr. Try Too Hard

King Aaron has disabled reputation
Well done!
Old Nov 11th, 2002, 12:53 PM   #8
country flag Rising Sun

Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future
Congrats Angie.

Only 20 tournaments next year?

She should be playing more than that since she'll be able to play an unlimited number of tournaments starting from her 18th birthday in December.
Rising Sun is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 11th, 2002, 08:20 PM   #9
country flag Buitenzorg

Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute
Good Luck Angie for 2003 season
Old Nov 12th, 2002, 02:55 AM   #10
Hyde'

Hyde' is just really nice Hyde' is just really nice Hyde' is just really nice Hyde' is just really nice Hyde' is just really nice Hyde' is just really nice Hyde' is just really nice Hyde' is just really nice Hyde' is just really nice Hyde' is just really nice Hyde' is just really nice
Good luck ! congratulation !!!!

c'mon !!! Tammy !!!!
Hyde' is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 12th, 2002, 03:32 AM   #11
satya

satya is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by danker
Only 20 tournaments next year?
she's registering for 12 tournaments just for jan-april 2003. so if WTA accepts and she's eligible, it might be more than 20 next year

Old Nov 12th, 2002, 03:39 AM   #12
country flag Buitenzorg

Nice picture!

Thanks Satya!

Seems like Angie has put a lot of weight?
Old Nov 12th, 2002, 04:51 AM   #13
satya

satya is an unknown quantity at this point
Wink

hehe.. does she, katulampa? she said she did

anyway regarding tournies, yayuk suggested 20-24 tournies is enough as long as she participates more than just the first rounds hehe.. here's an article about Angie aiming for the Top 50

Last edited by satya : Nov 12th, 2002 at 04:58 AM.
satya is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 12th, 2002, 05:04 AM   #14
country flag Buitenzorg

Quote:
Originally posted by satya
hehe.. does she, katulampa? she said she did

anyway regarding tournies, yayuk suggested 20-24 tournies is enough as long as she participates more than just the first rounds hehe.. here's an article about Angie aiming for the Top 50

Oh well, she's looks good anyway! no matter what

GOOD LUCK ANGIE for the 2003 Season

send my regards to YAYUK BASUKI, we missed you yayuk!
Old Nov 13th, 2002, 01:29 PM   #15
country flag Rising Sun

Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future
Thanks for the information Satya.

Let's hope the WTA does accept.
Rising Sun is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote