The Singing Thread [comments appreciated] - Page 7 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 25th, 2011, 09:08 AM   #91
country flag the jamierbelyea
I did it for the aesthetics.

the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Me singing my girl Britney & other stuff [comments + criticism appreciated]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imperfect Angel View Post
http://soundcloud.com/tf-imperfect-a...g-on-tuesday-2

Just randomly recorded it, no preparation, just sang it based on my feelings. So sorry if there's any lyrics I messed up or some silly pitch problems.

Also recorded a classic Xmas song by Mimi. Feeling festive now.
http://soundcloud.com/tf-imperfect-a...g-on-tuesday-1
Saving All My Love For You

One of my faves great style

I have ET by Katy Perry on sound cloud that i've just done but I'm feeling weary about it actually posting the link haha
the jamierbelyea is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 25th, 2011, 09:28 AM   #92
ElusiveChanteuse

ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by the jamierbelyea View Post
Saving All My Love For You

One of my faves great style

I have ET by Katy Perry on sound cloud that i've just done but I'm feeling weary about it actually posting the link haha
Supposingly trying to attempt the first verse and the bridge, hence the weird tune/pitch/arrangement at the end. Thanks.

Do post. You still haven't posted one.
ElusiveChanteuse is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 25th, 2011, 09:36 AM   #93

the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute

http://soundcloud.com/tfjamierb/et-kperry

i would've thought the chorus would've been the easiest part of this song, but the start to the 1st one was one hot tranny mess, and the bridge? but it turned out better then i expected

trying to do it at 4:30 am with your roommate in asleep in the next room doesn't make for the best time, but i think he's used to be singing in the middle of the night anyway haha
Old Oct 25th, 2011, 09:45 AM   #94
ElusiveChanteuse

ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by the jamierbelyea View Post
http://soundcloud.com/tfjamierb/et-kperry

i would've thought the chorus would've been the easiest part of this song, but the start to the 1st one was one hot tranny mess, and the bridge? but it turned out better then i expected

trying to do it at 4:30 am with your roommate in asleep in the next room doesn't make for the best time, but i think he's used to be singing in the middle of the night anyway haha
You'd definitely do better with that 'disturbance'.
and that's nice.
Old Oct 25th, 2011, 12:15 PM   #95
Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Just randomly recorded it, no preparation, just sang it based on my feelings. So sorry if there's any lyrics I messed up or some silly pitch problems.

Those are actually really cute And your voice ain't as girly as I thought
Mistress of Evil is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 25th, 2011, 12:34 PM   #96
country flag Reptilia
`

Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Svetlio View Post
This

Nice work, IA
Reptilia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 25th, 2011, 01:19 PM   #97
ElusiveChanteuse

Quote:
What?!!! Cute?!!!
My sound is never cute. and is that a revenge after the incident last time?
Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reptilia View Post
This

Nice work, IA

Thanks.
Old Oct 25th, 2011, 01:57 PM   #98
country flag Lord Choc Ice
Hot Messes Need Love

Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Your voice is alright .

Maria
Venus
ANA
Petra
Lord Choc Ice is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 25th, 2011, 02:22 PM   #99
Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
What?!!! Cute?!!!
My sound is never cute. and is that a revenge after the incident last time?
Thanks.

yeap, cute! you sound so huggable

What revenge? What incident? I honestly have no freaking idea what you are talking about
Mistress of Evil is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 25th, 2011, 02:53 PM   #100
ElusiveChanteuse

Quote:

yeap, cute! you sound so huggable

What revenge? What incident? I honestly have no freaking idea what you are talking about
Oh well, never mind that. Maybe I mistaken you with someone else.
Old Nov 6th, 2011, 08:51 PM   #101
country flag WhatTheDeuce

WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute
Re: We're all singing in here [comments + criticism appreciated]

Melanie Amaro from the X-Factor got this song in my head so I tried to take on a bit of MJ today. Just a couple verses... Only effect is a bit of reverb, sang it straight through.

http://soundcloud.com/whatthedeuce/mj-will-you-be-there

Never come

WhatTheDeuce is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 12th, 2011, 12:44 PM   #102
country flag young_gunner913
Praise thy name.

young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute

Like the other sluts in here have already said:

Dave... your voice...

Old Dec 20th, 2011, 01:47 PM   #103

i'm in a cheezetastic paula abdul mood today , might reignite this thread
Old Dec 20th, 2011, 02:56 PM   #104
ElusiveChanteuse

yes
Old Dec 20th, 2011, 05:20 PM   #105
country flag WhatTheDeuce

WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute

Never come

WhatTheDeuce is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote