The Singing Thread [comments appreciated] - Page 23 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 14th, 2013, 01:33 PM   #331
ElusiveChanteuse

ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Singing Thread [comments appreciated]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jalil Sherman View Post
Hey, I re-worked this song this past weekend. Not much singing, but let me know what you think anyays!

https://soundcloud.com/malculus/a-remarkable-thing
I like it. I think it's a pretty good work. Keep up your efforts!
ElusiveChanteuse is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 18th, 2013, 10:43 PM   #332
country flag jrollaneres25

jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shuji Shuriken View Post
I'm just so lazy musically. I should write and record more. But this is the only song I have every truly wrote and recorded myself. Let me know what you guys think...

Truly amazing!!

You should record a whole album. Your voice is THAT GOOD!
Matthew 14:28 Then Peter called to him, “Lord, if it’s really you, tell me to come to you, walking on the water.”
29 “Yes, come,” Jesus said.
I am a pretty big Veeliver of Venus Williams, but I'm a FOLLOWER of

Jesus Christ!!
jrollaneres25 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 18th, 2013, 10:44 PM   #333
country flag jrollaneres25

jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhatTheDeuce View Post
I'll PM jroll and try to work something out. I don't know what to sing tho, I don't want it to be too cheesy lol
Waiting on the PM
Matthew 14:28 Then Peter called to him, “Lord, if it’s really you, tell me to come to you, walking on the water.”
29 “Yes, come,” Jesus said.
I am a pretty big Veeliver of Venus Williams, but I'm a FOLLOWER of

Jesus Christ!!
jrollaneres25 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2013, 12:52 AM   #334
country flag Shuji Shuriken
Team WTAworld

Shuji Shuriken has a reputation beyond repute Shuji Shuriken has a reputation beyond repute Shuji Shuriken has a reputation beyond repute Shuji Shuriken has a reputation beyond repute Shuji Shuriken has a reputation beyond repute Shuji Shuriken has a reputation beyond repute Shuji Shuriken has a reputation beyond repute Shuji Shuriken has a reputation beyond repute Shuji Shuriken has a reputation beyond repute Shuji Shuriken has a reputation beyond repute Shuji Shuriken has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrollaneres25 View Post
Truly amazing!!

You should record a whole album. Your voice is THAT GOOD!
You are way too kind my friend, but thank you.

Brandysan's Keeper

žžŸŸl[lŸŸžž

Venussan #1 Fan
Serenasan Warrior Princess

http://www.myspace.com/keimodarkheart
Shuji Shuriken is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2013, 06:56 AM   #335
country flag The Witch-king

The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You are way too kind my friend, but thank you.
You're welcome for the feedback.
The Witch-king is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 20th, 2013, 02:21 PM   #336
Team WTAworld

Shuji Shuriken has a reputation beyond repute Shuji Shuriken has a reputation beyond repute Shuji Shuriken has a reputation beyond repute Shuji Shuriken has a reputation beyond repute Shuji Shuriken has a reputation beyond repute Shuji Shuriken has a reputation beyond repute Shuji Shuriken has a reputation beyond repute Shuji Shuriken has a reputation beyond repute Shuji Shuriken has a reputation beyond repute Shuji Shuriken has a reputation beyond repute Shuji Shuriken has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You're welcome for the feedback.
LOL...I don't get your reply nor do I understand why you would bad rep me for my comment above. In what way was I being rude?

Brandysan's Keeper

žžŸŸl[lŸŸžž

Venussan #1 Fan

Old May 20th, 2013, 02:25 PM   #337

The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
LOL...I don't get your reply nor do I understand why you would bad rep me for my comment above. In what way was I being rude?
I took the time to listen to your song and gave you feedback which you basically ignored.
Old May 20th, 2013, 02:45 PM   #338
Team WTAworld

Quote:
I took the time to listen to your song and gave you feedback which you basically ignored.
Oh boy...i'm sorry. I didn't go through the comments. I just hit 'last page' and saw the last couple of comments. My humblest of apologies. There was no slight intended and it really wasn't that serious

Brandysan's Keeper

žžŸŸl[lŸŸžž

Venussan #1 Fan

Old May 20th, 2013, 02:48 PM   #339
Team WTAworld

I'm now reading your critique and I have to say thank you. I do love me some Toni. I listen to her and Brandy religiously. I'm not very much into writing and producing, so I think I just went with the flow on this song. I chose a simple melody and stuck with it. Maybe next time I could explore a bit more.

Brandysan's Keeper

žžŸŸl[lŸŸžž

Venussan #1 Fan

Old May 21st, 2013, 10:52 AM   #340
country flag Pops Maellard
Quiche

Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute

I'm tossing up between two ballads by the same band for my next cover . Both go pretty high for a baritone as I am, so some falsetto is coming .

I think one could be slightly less ear-bleeding than the other so I'll go with that one .

Maria
Venus
ANA
Petra

Last edited by Pops Maellard : May 21st, 2013 at 10:58 AM.
Pops Maellard is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 22nd, 2013, 03:13 PM   #341
Team WTAworld

Here's me covering 'Nothing'...one of my favourite Brandy songs off the legendary "Full Moon" album

https://soundcloud.com/shujishuriken/my-recording-1-wav

Brandysan's Keeper

žžŸŸl[lŸŸžž

Venussan #1 Fan

Old May 23rd, 2013, 07:37 AM   #342
Quiche

Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute

Scratch that. I'm gonna sing something, but I sound ridiculous trying to sing so high . I hate my voice. I can't sing anything popular 'cause the tendency is that most bands will have a singer who's comfortable in a high register. My voice is just too low .

Maria
Venus
ANA
Petra
Old May 23rd, 2013, 07:40 AM   #343

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pops Maellard View Post
I'm tossing up between two ballads by the same band for my next cover . Both go pretty high for a baritone as I am, so some falsetto is coming .

I think one could be slightly less ear-bleeding than the other so I'll go with that one .
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pops Maellard View Post
Scratch that. I'm gonna sing something, but I sound ridiculous trying to sing so high . I hate my voice. I can't sing anything popular 'cause the tendency is that most bands will have a singer who's comfortable in a high register. My voice is just too low .
What song were you going to sing?
Old May 23rd, 2013, 07:44 AM   #344

Quote:
Here's me covering 'Nothing'...one of my favourite Brandy songs off the legendary "Full Moon" album

https://soundcloud.com/shujishuriken/my-recording-1-wav
I like it, I like how you made it slower. And Nothing is a great song... I wonder if I still have it on my coputer.
Old May 23rd, 2013, 07:47 AM   #345
Quiche

^^ Never mind. It would've been a song that only me in my weird tastes would've liked anyway probably .

Maria
Venus
ANA
Petra