Again a error, where does all the money go from adds and Life-time-members? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Oct 11th, 2011, 08:30 PM   #1
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute
Again a error, where does all the money go from adds and Life-time-members?

I'm in many forums, but this is the only one, which has regular problems with like everything
I wonder where does the money go, we pay and the siteowner gets for annoying adds and so on

Adrian. is online now View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 11th, 2011, 09:35 PM   #2
country flag ~CANUCK~
This is my fancy user title

~CANUCK~ has a reputation beyond repute ~CANUCK~ has a reputation beyond repute ~CANUCK~ has a reputation beyond repute ~CANUCK~ has a reputation beyond repute ~CANUCK~ has a reputation beyond repute ~CANUCK~ has a reputation beyond repute ~CANUCK~ has a reputation beyond repute ~CANUCK~ has a reputation beyond repute ~CANUCK~ has a reputation beyond repute ~CANUCK~ has a reputation beyond repute ~CANUCK~ has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Again a error, where does all the money go from adds and Life-time-members?

You do know you can leave at any time. No where did it say that if you paid a subsciption fee that server errors would magically stop happening. You paid the fee to get the extra features and that was it. Everyone knows that there are problems with the servers right now, and the tech team is looking into it. Creating threads like these are not going to help the matter.
~CANUCK~ is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 13th, 2011, 04:15 PM   #3
Kart

Kart is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Again a error, where does all the money go from adds and Life-time-members?

~CANUCK~ and I split the cash two ways.

He donates his half to charity (obviously) and I'm saving mine up for a trip to Neverland.

Don't tell the other moderators - otherwise they'll all want a cut.
Kart is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread