S4: American Horror Story- Freak Show (to premier on Oct' 2014!) - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 15th, 2011, 04:59 AM   #31
country flag iPatty

iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute
Re: American Horror Story

^ So deserving. I haven't found her performance to be lacking one single time.
Advertisement

Old Dec 15th, 2011, 08:30 AM   #32
ElusiveChanteuse

ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah I think she should get it. although she's scary.
ElusiveChanteuse is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 15th, 2011, 12:17 PM   #33
country flag eck
Esmerelda

eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute

Well that final spoiler was kinda shockery. And somehow we still haven't seen the monster's baby.
Old Dec 21st, 2011, 02:15 PM   #34
country flag iPatty

iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute

Season finale tonight! So pumped.
Old Dec 22nd, 2011, 01:55 AM   #35
country flag Ellen Dawson

Ellen Dawson has a brilliant future Ellen Dawson has a brilliant future Ellen Dawson has a brilliant future Ellen Dawson has a brilliant future Ellen Dawson has a brilliant future Ellen Dawson has a brilliant future Ellen Dawson has a brilliant future Ellen Dawson has a brilliant future Ellen Dawson has a brilliant future Ellen Dawson has a brilliant future Ellen Dawson has a brilliant future

5 minutes...bump.
Old Dec 22nd, 2011, 02:18 AM   #36
country flag dybbuk

dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute

NO! I WANTED HIM TO GO DIE OFF PROPERTY. This is so upsetting.
dybbuk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 22nd, 2011, 03:09 AM   #37
country flag dybbuk

dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute

Over. The structure of the finale was so weird, it didn't really follow what most finales do. I felt like more new storylines were introduced than wrapped up. And some of the storylines (like an a new family moving in, then moving out) were completely self-contained from the other stories in the episode. I'm not even sure what to think. It's not necessarily bad, I've just never watched a finale quite like it.
Old Dec 22nd, 2011, 03:11 AM   #38
country flag iPatty

So weird.

The only watchable parts for me were when Constance was on screen and when all of the ghosts were scaring that other family out of the house. The rest of it was . The ending was pretty intense but overall a very underwhelming finale.

A shame because this is the first episode that I have been really disappointed by. Hopefully season two doesn't follow in the same fashion.
Old Dec 22nd, 2011, 03:14 AM   #39
country flag iPatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by dybbuk View Post
NO! I WANTED HIM TO GO DIE OFF PROPERTY. This is so upsetting.
And this.
Old Dec 22nd, 2011, 06:25 AM   #40
LeRoy.

LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute

The season started slow then it picked up and we had a run of a few good episodes but then the quality took a massive nosedive and i think the last episode was terrible . I am probably done with this show. As evidenced with "Glee" or even "Eat Pray Love", Ryan Murphy is not very consistent in his work. A few flashes of brilliance here and there but average overall.
LeRoy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 23rd, 2011, 07:46 AM   #41
country flag eck
Esmerelda

eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute

“The (haunted) house is done. Every season of the show will be a different haunting. That’s always been the plan. Every season of the show will have a beginning, middle and end, and all new characters and setting. We’re still negotiating with a handful (of the performers) about returning. We’re also meeting with new actors whom we’ve targeted roles for. I will say that Connie and Dylan will not be playing the leads of the show in the second season. We’d love for them to come back and do something, maybe a smaller role or a cameo. There are all kinds of different American horror stories to tell. There are serial killing stories, prison stories, true crime stories…Each year of the show is designed to be a little miniseries unto itself. The only thing we’re not open to doing is a season on vampires."

"We too loved those characters and will mourn them and miss them. But the aspects of the show that people love, including the mystery and love story, will be there, albeit with new actors and characters. But you know, this has always been the plan from day one. We just weren’t interested in doing another season with those people trapped in the house…I’ve always wanted to do a kind of Mercury Theater approach, with a (rotating cast) and each year do kind of like a little novella. There are a lot of actors who have their own careers and don’t want to make a five-year commitment. This gives people who haven’t done TV before an opportunity. Our shooting schedule is like three or four months every season, so it’s like commiting to a film really. I get a lot of calls from film actors who want to dabble in TV but don’t know how to do it. Being on a series where all of the characters’ stories are done after a season is a way in for them. That’s been the plan from the beginning with this show.”
Old Dec 23rd, 2011, 10:20 AM   #42
country flag Ellen Dawson

Ellen Dawson has a brilliant future Ellen Dawson has a brilliant future Ellen Dawson has a brilliant future Ellen Dawson has a brilliant future Ellen Dawson has a brilliant future Ellen Dawson has a brilliant future Ellen Dawson has a brilliant future Ellen Dawson has a brilliant future Ellen Dawson has a brilliant future Ellen Dawson has a brilliant future Ellen Dawson has a brilliant future

'American Horror Story' Season 2: New House, New Cast, New Story

http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/...72769120111222

Yes!
Old Dec 23rd, 2011, 10:51 AM   #43
ElusiveChanteuse

ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute

Why new house? Does all horror story come from haunted houses?
ElusiveChanteuse is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 23rd, 2011, 11:05 AM   #44
country flag Mikey.
Set me free, leave me be.

Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute

So no more Jessica Lange? She was one of the best things about the show!
Mikey. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 23rd, 2011, 10:34 PM   #45
country flag dybbuk

They said they'll keep some of the old cast. And considering Jessica Lange is by far the most critically acclaimed part of the first season, I'm sure they're doing everything they can to keep her.

They said the old actors will be playing new characters, but I don't see that for Jessica. I still see her playing Constance; the plotline was clearly being set up for her to continue with it and the demon spawn. I imagine something like Constance finally being forced to leave the city because if deaths keep piling up around her, the police are already suspicious of her, she'll need to get somewhere new. Possibly with a new name.