Central Europe Leg (Linz & Luxembourg) - Page 13 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 22nd, 2011, 07:49 PM   #181
country flag Johnbert

Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of
Re: Central Europe Leg (Linz & Luxembourg)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 18majors View Post
Great 2011, Julia. Make 2012 even better please.
one object next year should be a r4 at a major tournament. i see the most chances at roland garros for her. and more consistency!!!
Johnbert is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 22nd, 2011, 08:19 PM   #182
country flag joy division

joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future

So nice to read the comments of Vikapower and Cilly Utra in the GM thread

They are doing very well and defend Julia there like a loving mother cat.
joy division is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 22nd, 2011, 10:12 PM   #183
country flag Michael!
indescribable

Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute

well, expected defeat here, Azarenka is just better player than Julia, as more consistent, great return, Julia normally can´t win such matches, she really would need a perfect day to win against players like Azarenka but too many errors and serve just wasn´t effective enough!

Still a good tournament, I hope she works now hard in the off season, on her game in general but also on her mental strength, goal for 2012 should be to get more consistent in general...I hope that she will be able to stay in top 30, to be seeded at all slams, that is realistic but will be already hard to achieve, we´ll see how 2012 goes, good luck!
Old Oct 23rd, 2011, 07:01 PM   #184
country flag rucolo

rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rucolo View Post
Azarenka is the clear favourite and will win the tournament.
As expected Azarenka won Luxembourg

Azarenka was very consistent in the SF, too consistent for Julia obviously. Kept the ball in play like she always does. But she did not play like a Top 10 player, more like Top 15 or Top 20. Julia hit some brilliant winners but unfortunately also some really stupid UEs The game is there, Julia just has to reduce her UEs. And take her opportunities: Break points won only 2 of 9

Good Luck
Serena Williams Maria Sharapova Jelena Jankovic
A. Radwanska V. Zvonareva C. Wozniacki N. Petrova M. Hingis
T. Paszek A. Chakvetadze K. Sprem J. Dokic I. Tulyaganova A. Myskina
GNTM 2014 ist Stefanie !
rucolo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 24th, 2011, 03:51 PM   #185
country flag Dispeker

Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by HowardH View Post
I still can't get over the image of Vika tickling Julia in that department.
I have absolutely no idea what image you have in mind, HowardH. Can you go into a little more detail?

Ehem, I probably should have added a smiley like this one:

Last edited by Dispeker : Oct 24th, 2011 at 06:47 PM.
Dispeker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 24th, 2011, 10:06 PM   #186
country flag Vikapower

Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute

^^ The in that department with an emphasis put on it and the rest of the phrase...

I would more see Julia playing ticking games with Maria or Sorana -- For Victoria I have a hard time imagining her with a girl...
Vikapower is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote