Rank these 5 players best to worst (Aga, Cake, Sunshine, Vika, Baby fat) - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 5th, 2011, 05:41 AM   #1
country flag Ayumilover.

Ayumilover. is a splendid one to behold Ayumilover. is a splendid one to behold Ayumilover. is a splendid one to behold Ayumilover. is a splendid one to behold Ayumilover. is a splendid one to behold Ayumilover. is a splendid one to behold Ayumilover. is a splendid one to behold Ayumilover. is a splendid one to behold Ayumilover. is a splendid one to behold Ayumilover. is a splendid one to behold Ayumilover. is a splendid one to behold
Rank these 5 players best to worst (Aga, Cake, Sunshine, Vika, Baby fat)

Rank them from 1 to 5 based mostly on talent and potential. After there are a lot of votes, i'll post a final ranking based on the votes, and then change it to five different players to be ranked. I'll always choose five players that have had reasonably similar success, and pretty similar games. The current list to be voted for rank will always be updated in the thread title. This is just to see what people think of how good players are compared to others. After one set of voting is done and the list of players changes, i'll save previous ranks on this first post.

Group 1 Rankings
1. Julia Goerges
2. Yanina Wickmayer
3. Jarmila Jajdasova
4. Aravane Rezai
5. Bojana Jovanovski

Group 2 Rankings
1. Svetlana Kuznetsova
2. Dinara Safina
3. Sam Stosur
4. Sabine Lisicki
5. Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova

Group 3 Rankings
1. Flavia Pennetta
2. Andrea Petkovic
3. Peng Shuai
4. Dominika Cibulkova
5. Lucie Safarova

Group 4 Rankings
1. Elena Vesnina
2. Sania Mirza
3. Alexandra Wozniak
4. Iveta Benesova
5. Sorana Cirstea

Group 5 Rankings
1. Ana Ivanovic
2. Li Na
3. Victoria Azarenka
4. Marion Bartoli
5. Daniela Hantuchova

Group 6 Rankings (Renalicious list)
1. Elena Dementieva
2. Jelena Jankovic
3. Vera Zvonareva
4. Nadia Petrova
5. Caroline Wozniacki

Group 7 Rankings
1. Anastasia Myskina
2. Nicole Vaidisova
3. Jelena Dokic
4. Tatiana Golovin
5. Anna Chakvatadze

Group 8 Rankings
1. Justine Henin
2. Venus Williams
3. Lindsey Davenport
4. Kim Clijsters
5. Maria Sharapova

Group 9 Rankings
1. Gisela Dulko
2. Agnes Szavay
3. MJMS
4. Roberta Vinci
5. Polona Hercog

Group 10 Rankings
1. Ana Ivanovic
2. Petra Kvitova
3. Li Na
4. Sam Stosur
5. Francesca Schiavone

Last edited by Ayumilover. : Oct 6th, 2011 at 08:06 PM.
Ayumilover. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 5th, 2011, 05:42 AM   #2
country flag Ayumilover.

Ayumilover. is a splendid one to behold Ayumilover. is a splendid one to behold Ayumilover. is a splendid one to behold Ayumilover. is a splendid one to behold Ayumilover. is a splendid one to behold Ayumilover. is a splendid one to behold Ayumilover. is a splendid one to behold Ayumilover. is a splendid one to behold Ayumilover. is a splendid one to behold Ayumilover. is a splendid one to behold Ayumilover. is a splendid one to behold
Re: Rank these 5 players best to worst (Goerges, Wickmayer, Gajdasova, Jovanovski, Re

1. Goerges
2. Rezai
3. Jovanovski
4. Gajdasova
5. Wickmayer

Last edited by Ayumilover. : Sep 5th, 2011 at 05:53 AM.
Ayumilover. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 5th, 2011, 05:44 AM   #3
country flag skanky~skanketta

skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Rank these 5 players best to worst (Goerges, Wickmayer, Gajdasova, Jovanovski, Re

1) Goerges
2) Wickmayer
3) Rezai
4) Gajdosova
5) Jovanovski
Old Sep 5th, 2011, 05:46 AM   #4
country flag goroos1994

goroos1994 is a name known to all goroos1994 is a name known to all goroos1994 is a name known to all goroos1994 is a name known to all goroos1994 is a name known to all goroos1994 is a name known to all goroos1994 is a name known to all goroos1994 is a name known to all goroos1994 is a name known to all goroos1994 is a name known to all goroos1994 is a name known to all

1) Gajdosova
2) Rezai
3) Goerges
4) Jovanovski
5) Wickmayer
Old Sep 5th, 2011, 05:46 AM   #5
country flag Joey Darling

Joey Darling is a splendid one to behold Joey Darling is a splendid one to behold Joey Darling is a splendid one to behold Joey Darling is a splendid one to behold Joey Darling is a splendid one to behold Joey Darling is a splendid one to behold Joey Darling is a splendid one to behold Joey Darling is a splendid one to behold Joey Darling is a splendid one to behold Joey Darling is a splendid one to behold Joey Darling is a splendid one to behold

1. Goerges
2. Jovanovski
3. Wickmayer
4. Rezai
5. Gajdosova

No offense to Rezai nor Gajdosova, but both are in a horrible (mostly mentally-induced) funk.
Joey Darling is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 5th, 2011, 05:48 AM   #6
country flag Langers

Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute

1. Goerges
2. Wickmayer
4. Gajdasova
4. Jovanovski
5. Rezai
Langers is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 5th, 2011, 05:52 AM   #7
country flag jimmy_the_greek
*TENNIS NSW PLAYER*

jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future jimmy_the_greek has a brilliant future

1. Goerges
2. Wickmayer
3. Gajdasova
4. Jovanovski
5. Rezai
jimmy_the_greek is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 5th, 2011, 05:59 AM   #8
country flag Dazza01

Dazza01 is a splendid one to behold Dazza01 is a splendid one to behold Dazza01 is a splendid one to behold Dazza01 is a splendid one to behold Dazza01 is a splendid one to behold Dazza01 is a splendid one to behold Dazza01 is a splendid one to behold Dazza01 is a splendid one to behold Dazza01 is a splendid one to behold Dazza01 is a splendid one to behold Dazza01 is a splendid one to behold

1. Görges
2. Gajdasova
3. Wickmayer
4. Rezai
5. Jovanovski

Amélie Mauresmo - Samantha Stosur
Dazza01 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 5th, 2011, 06:15 AM   #9
country flag Hardiansf

Hardiansf has much to be proud of Hardiansf has much to be proud of Hardiansf has much to be proud of Hardiansf has much to be proud of Hardiansf has much to be proud of Hardiansf has much to be proud of Hardiansf has much to be proud of Hardiansf has much to be proud of Hardiansf has much to be proud of Hardiansf has much to be proud of Hardiansf has much to be proud of

1. Goerges
2. Wickmayer
3. Rezai
4. Jovanovski
5. Gajdosova
Miss you Monica Wynne Angie Anna Chakvy Marion
Good luck also : Svetlana Li Na
Hardiansf is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 5th, 2011, 07:05 AM   #10
country flag Alexj

Alexj has much to be proud of Alexj has much to be proud of Alexj has much to be proud of Alexj has much to be proud of Alexj has much to be proud of Alexj has much to be proud of Alexj has much to be proud of Alexj has much to be proud of Alexj has much to be proud of Alexj has much to be proud of Alexj has much to be proud of

Rezai
Goerges
Wickmayer
Gajdasova
Jovanovski

I'll be your blonde tonight, if that's what you like
Stilettos & fishnets, if that's what you like
I'll be your hot mess, school girl in curls
Whatever your type, baby if that's what you like
I'll do it
Alexj is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 5th, 2011, 07:11 AM   #11
country flag hecjo24

hecjo24 is an unknown quantity at this point

Goerges
Wickmayer
Gajdasova
Jovanovski
Rezai
hecjo24 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 5th, 2011, 07:14 AM   #12
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

Goerges
Wickmayer
Gajdosova
Rezai
Jovanovski

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3

R.I.P Forever Elena Baltacha <3
Kəv. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 5th, 2011, 07:41 AM   #13
country flag Moo_21

Moo_21 is a name known to all Moo_21 is a name known to all Moo_21 is a name known to all Moo_21 is a name known to all Moo_21 is a name known to all Moo_21 is a name known to all Moo_21 is a name known to all Moo_21 is a name known to all Moo_21 is a name known to all Moo_21 is a name known to all Moo_21 is a name known to all

Goerges
Jovanovski
Wickmayer
Gajdosova
Rezai

http://mootennis.com
Moo_21 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 5th, 2011, 07:50 AM   #14
country flag GreenGrass

GreenGrass is a splendid one to behold GreenGrass is a splendid one to behold GreenGrass is a splendid one to behold GreenGrass is a splendid one to behold GreenGrass is a splendid one to behold GreenGrass is a splendid one to behold GreenGrass is a splendid one to behold GreenGrass is a splendid one to behold GreenGrass is a splendid one to behold GreenGrass is a splendid one to behold GreenGrass is a splendid one to behold

Goerges
Wickmayer
Gajdosova
Jovanovski
Rezai
GreenGrass is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 5th, 2011, 07:58 AM   #15
country flag Stonerpova
`

Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute

Goerges
Wickmayer
Jovanovski
Rezai
Gajdosova

http://imageshack.us/a/img534/5492/maria1y.pnghttp://img689.imageshack.us/img689/4647/xk7s.png
Sharapova Ivanovic Jankovic Pavs Wozniacki Wickmayer Goerges Cetkovska Vaidisova
Tweet. Tumble. Blog.

Stonerpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote