ART Budapest: Week 15 - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 9th, 2011, 06:43 PM   #31
country flag Serena_4ever

Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all
Re: ART Budapest: Week 15

Round 1/R16

Patty Schnyder (SUI) vs. (2) Ana Ivanovic (SRB)
VS.
GAME
SET
AND MATCH
(2) Ivanovic

(2) Ana Ivanovic (SRB) Def. Patty Schnyder (SUI)

6-4, 6-3

World No.4 Ana Ivanovic made sure that the top 2 seeds remained intact in the mix going through to the Quarter-Finals with a wonderful display of world class tennis put on show against a struggling and confused Schnyder as Ivanovic made a number of viscious shots that wrong footed Schnyder a number of times, as Ivanovic pounded forehand winner after winner in the open spaces that Schnyder left open for the Serb. Ivanovic has now set up an all Serbian Quarter-Final clash, against fellow country woman Jelena Jankovic!

Serena Williams
Ana Ivanovic~Caro Wozniacki~Na Li

Last edited by Serena_4ever : Oct 17th, 2011 at 10:56 PM.
Serena_4ever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 9th, 2011, 06:46 PM   #32

Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all Serena_4ever is a name known to all

Congratulations to all of the winners

See everyone tomorrow for the Quarter-Finals

Keep the articles coming

Serena Williams
Old Oct 9th, 2011, 06:51 PM   #33

Quarter-Finals

(1) Nadia Petrova (RUS) vs. Elena Vesnina (RUS)
Flavia Pennetta (ITA) vs. Dinara Safina (RUS)
Maria Sharapova (RUS) vs. Gisela Dulko (ARG)
Jelena Jankovic (SRB) vs. (2) Ana Ivanovic (SRB)

Serena Williams
Old Oct 9th, 2011, 09:49 PM   #34
country flag Miracle Worker

Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute

It will be shame lose here - Nadia said

Due to a lot of duties Nadia Petrova right now doesn't have a lot of time for reporters. Nadia, world number 2 in singles and favorite to win in Budapest, right now spend more and more time on making advertising campaigns. Few days ago, just before tournament in Hungary, she signed a new contract with Polish food producer.

Quote:

Well, this Polish company is my new sponsor. They agreed to provide me all food which I need during my amazing tournaments.
In Budapest, Nadia is first to title.

Quote:
I have to win here. It will be shame to not win here, especially if we consider players which play here.
Kimiko Date Krumm, Tomas Berdych, Michail Youzhny, Daniel Brands
Elena Dementieva, Julia Cohen, Anna Chakvetadze

Last edited by Miracle Worker : Oct 10th, 2011 at 11:14 AM.
Miracle Worker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 10th, 2011, 11:13 AM   #35

The Budapest Quarter-Finals will be played tomorrow as I need to catch up with Copenhagen Singles and Doubles with it being a bigger tournament!

Serena Williams
Old Oct 10th, 2011, 12:18 PM   #36

A changed Schedule for Budapest

Schedule:

Wednesday: Top Half of Singles and Doubles Quarter-Finals
Thursday: Bottom Half of Singles and Doubles Quarter-Finals
Friday: All Semi-Finals
Saturday: The Finals

Thanks Keep the articles coming

Serena Williams
Old Oct 11th, 2011, 04:32 AM   #37
country flag claypova
#sugarfamily

claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute

Maria

QUEEN OF CLAY
claypova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 12th, 2011, 11:54 AM   #38

Changed schedule for Busapest, I am going to start the Quarter-Finals along with Copenhagen tomorrow!

Thursday: Top Half of Singles and Doubles Quarter-Finals
Friday: Bottom Half of Singles and Doubles Quarter-Finals
Saturday: All Semi-Finals
Sunday: The Finals

Thanks

Serena Williams
Old Oct 12th, 2011, 11:55 AM   #39

Singles Quarter-Finals

(1) Nadia Petrova (RUS) vs. Elena Vesnina (RUS)
Maria Sharapova (RUS) vs. Gisela Dulko (ARG)
Jelena Jankovic vs. (2) Ana Ivanovic (SRB)

Doubles Quarter-Finals

(1) Maria Sharapova (RUS) and Jelena Jankovic (SRB) vs. BYE
Dinara Safina (RUS) and Elena Vesnina (RUS) vs. (3) Ana Ivanovic (SRB) and Bojana Jovanovski (SRB)
(4) Sabine Lisicki (GER) and Svetlana Kuznetsova (RUS) vs. Flavia Pennetta (ITA) and Gisela Dulko (ARG)
Justine Henin (BEL) and Aravane Rezai (FRA) vs. (2) Patty Schnyder (SUI) and Nadia Petrova (RUS)

Serena Williams
Old Oct 13th, 2011, 11:10 AM   #40

Top Half of Singles Quarter-Finals and Doubles Quarter-Finals coming up

Serena Williams
Old Oct 13th, 2011, 11:19 AM   #41

Quarter-Finals

Elena Vesnina (RUS) vs. (1) Nadia Petrova (RUS)
VS.
GAME
SET
AND MATCH
(1) Petrova

(1) Nadia Petrova (RUS) Def. Elena Vesnina (RUS)

6-4, 6-4

Elena Vesnina did incredibly well on her first tournment back, but the No.1 seed was in complete control today! Nadia played some of her best tennis and shocked Vesnina from the start!

Serena Williams
Old Oct 13th, 2011, 11:23 AM   #42

Quarter-Finals

VS.
GAME
SET
AND MATCH
Safina

Dinara Safina (RUS) Def. Flavia Pennetta (ITA)

6-4, 3-6, 6-3

It was a tougher match this time on Dinara's comeback tour, but Safina gritted it out till the end with the talented Italian to cruise through to the Semi-Finals, with a mouth watering Semi against the top seed in the tournament Nadia Petrova! Dinara's ball strking was out of this world today!

Serena Williams
Old Oct 13th, 2011, 11:30 AM   #43

Doubles Quarter-Finals

Dinara Safina (RUS) and Elena Vesnina (RUS) vs. (3) Ana Ivanovic (SRB) and Bojana Jovanovski (SRB)
VS.
GAME
SET
AND MATCH
Safina and Vesnina

Dinara Safina (RUS) and Elena Vesnina (RUS) Def. (3) Ana Ivanovic (SRB) and Bojana Jovanovski (SRB)

6-3, 3-6, 6-2

Both Dinara and Elena certainly made their names back onto the Doubles tour hit list as both displayed some encouraging doubles play against the No.3 seeds Ivanovic and Jovanovski. The match was tight up until the final set where by the Russians just took total control and a new found confidence in their play.

Serena Williams

Last edited by Serena_4ever : Oct 17th, 2011 at 10:34 PM.
Old Oct 13th, 2011, 11:31 AM   #44

Congratulations winners for advancing through to the Semi-Finals!

The Bottom Half of the singles Quarter-Finals and Doubles will be tomorrow!

Keep articles coming

Serena Williams
Old Oct 17th, 2011, 07:51 PM   #45

Sorry guys for the past couple of days for interrupted play but every time I have been trying to get onto tennisforum it has been saying database error

Only just got back on today Thank goodness! Results will continue tonight!

Serena Williams