Stephanie Bengson - Page 11 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 7th, 2012, 10:10 AM   #151
country flag scottsue

scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of
Re: Stephanie Bengson

I dont mean to be rude but I do question this really. Stephanie did not do well in singles back home in the summer and so I dont get why she would try and qualify in somewhere where she will get flogged. I wish she she would focus on winning a 10 thousand instead and really try and build up from there. My opinion is that she should stay with Monique in the doubles as well
scottsue is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 7th, 2012, 10:19 AM   #152
country flag Territory

Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute

Unless she's trying to get some WTA experience and then will try and build her singles ranking again when the Aussie ITFs come around again.

Keep in mind, she's only been on the tour for a year. She might just be working things out still...
Old Jul 7th, 2012, 10:44 AM   #153
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottsue View Post
I dont mean to be rude but I do question this really. Stephanie did not do well in singles back home in the summer and so I dont get why she would try and qualify in somewhere where she will get flogged. I wish she she would focus on winning a 10 thousand instead and really try and build up from there. My opinion is that she should stay with Monique in the doubles as well
Maybe she wants to get some wins in doubles which means doubles entries at GSs which is what she probably wants. And singles is probably not her main priority atm.

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3

R.I.P Forever Elena Baltacha <3
Kəv. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7th, 2012, 10:47 AM   #154
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

Its amazing shes so high in the ranks, and I don't even know why. (singles)

Shes around the 500-600 mark, and there are players in that mark that have won a few ITF titles/won some matches. Shes 16th in the Aussie and is just behind Karo Wlodarczak, and infront of Hadzic/Moore/Sanders.

Old Jul 7th, 2012, 12:15 PM   #155
country flag Kəv.

Her match has just started, she has 2 Break points

Old Jul 7th, 2012, 12:18 PM   #156
country flag Kəv.

Theyre having a tight first game there.

Old Jul 7th, 2012, 01:20 PM   #157
country flag Kəv.

Steph just win the first set 64

Old Jul 7th, 2012, 02:10 PM   #158
country flag TS

TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hindrance. View Post
Its amazing shes so high in the ranks, and I don't even know why. (singles)

Shes around the 500-600 mark, and there are players in that mark that have won a few ITF titles/won some matches. Shes 16th in the Aussie and is just behind Karo Wlodarczak, and infront of Hadzic/Moore/Sanders.
600 is really not high a ranking It takes a couple of good tournaments (a QF in a $25K and some second rounders) and that's pretty much it. Steph has one QF at a $25K and a few 2nd round showings. Not great results, but enough to get a ranking of 600ish.
TS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7th, 2012, 11:54 PM   #159
country flag Kəv.

^ its high because I thought she was in the 1000s.

Old Jul 8th, 2012, 06:14 AM   #160
country flag Chris93

Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold

She ended up losing 4-6 6-2 6-1. Anyone know who she might team up with in dubs?
Sharapova ~ Li ~ Kerber ~ Kvitova ~ Kirilenko ~ Ivanovic ~ Stephens ~ Makarova ~ Safarova ~ Cirstea ~ Goerges ~ Cornet ~ Lisicki ~ Robson ~ Watson ~ Kanepi ~ Keys ~ Tsurenko ~ Wozniak ~ Puig ~ Oudin ~ Petkovic ~ Sevastova ~ Rezai

AND OF COURSE ALL THE AUSSIES!!!
Chris93 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 8th, 2012, 08:58 AM   #161
country flag Kəv.

Cadantu probably, as she was with her last week, there's no one else in the draw that's likely though.

Old Jul 8th, 2012, 05:26 PM   #162
country flag Kevin.
Team USA ♥

Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute Kevin. has a reputation beyond repute

she is with Nicole Clerico, the Italian journeywoman...they take on (2)Marosi/Jurak
Doubles: Rank-15; Career High-12. Career Record: 108-114; Best Results: Winner: 2012-Wimbledon w/Kylger, 50k Lexington w/Kylger, 2011-Luxembourg w/drake1980;Finalist: 2012-San Diego w/Kylger, Moscow w/Kylger

Follow me on twitter!: www.twitter.com/kevintdillon
Kevin. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 8th, 2012, 11:12 PM   #163
country flag TS

TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute

Ouch @ the choice in partner
TS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 9th, 2012, 12:11 AM   #164
country flag Kəv.

Clerico

Old Jul 9th, 2012, 11:58 PM   #165
country flag Kəv.

They actually did alright, took it to a 3 setter and lost 10-8 in the MTB, and they were playing the 2nd seeds too.