Prediction: Wozniacki 2012 - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: Wozniacki 2012?

Still # 1 winning at least one major 17 10.18%
Still # 1 without a major title 14 8.38%
Top 5 but winning first major 8 4.79%
Top 5 without a major 64 38.32%
Out of Top 5 24 14.37%
Out of Top 10 18 10.78%
Out of Top 20 3 1.80%
Retired 2 1.20%
Don't know 3 1.80%
I don't care 14 8.38%
Voters: 167. You may not vote on this poll

Old Sep 29th, 2011, 02:17 PM   #31
country flag Jimmie48
Live at the Rainbow!

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Prediction: Wozniacki 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsanders06 View Post
About #7-ish, no Slam semifinals, poor record at Tier 1s... wins in Copenhagen, New Haven and Bastad.
Keep dreaming.

My Tennis Photo Database
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 29th, 2011, 02:18 PM   #32
country flag delicatecutter

delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute

Too much about Wozniacki in GM.

Suicide Champion: 2013 Miami; 2012 Doha; 2011 Dubai; 2010 Indian Wells, Bad Gastein; 2008 Melbourne, New Haven, Prague; 2007 Toronto
PAW Champion: 2012 Tokyo, Moscow; 2011 Roland Garros; 2010 Bali, Portoroz
TT Doubles Champion (with Djezonfly): 2012 Melbourne, 2011 Estoril
My Twitter
delicatecutter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 29th, 2011, 02:21 PM   #33
country flag dsanders06
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmie48 View Post
Keep dreaming.
I recall you saying the same thing when I said after Wimbledon that changing to hardcourts would lead to no change in her results

Didn't you also say Kvitova would never do anything significant on hardcourts?
dsanders06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 29th, 2011, 02:24 PM   #34
country flag Jimmie48
Live at the Rainbow!

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Didn't you also say Kvitova would never do anything significant on hardcourts?
I did...and she didn't... unless you want to call bombing out in the first round of the USO significant... I was more talking about positive stuff.

Is Caro's 2012 potentially going to be hard? Yes. Will she lose the #1 ranking along the way? Likely. Will she drop to #7th and win no premier tournament? Hell no.... but like I said, keep dreaming if it makes you happy.

My Tennis Photo Database
Old Sep 29th, 2011, 02:26 PM   #35
country flag Jane Lane

Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by delicatecutter View Post
Too much about Wozniacki in GM.
This forever.
Jane Lane is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 29th, 2011, 02:26 PM   #36
country flag dsanders06
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I did...and she didn't... unless you want to call bombing out in the first round of the USO significant... I was more talking about positive stuff.
She's about to win a Tier 1 title on hardcourts. Are they not important now?

Quote:
Is Caro's 2012 potentially going to be hard? Yes. Will she lose the #1 ranking along the way? Likely. Will she drop to #7th and win no premier tournament? Hell no.... but like I said, keep dreaming if it makes you happy.
She hasn't won a Tier 1 tournament in her last 6 attempts... is it really unrealistic to say she won't win one next year, when her results are declining all the time?
dsanders06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 29th, 2011, 02:36 PM   #37
country flag Jimmie48
Live at the Rainbow!

Quote:
She's about to win a Tier 1 title on hardcourts. Are they not important now?

She hasn't won a Tier 1 tournament in her last 6 attempts... is it really unrealistic to say she won't win one next year, when her results are declining all the time?

She's about to win a Tier 1 tournament? Kind of cocky to say that with two matches and good opponents still to come... but it seems like you love to set yourself up for disappointment.

Yes, that's because she's in a slump right now, it will get better with more preparation over the off season.

My Tennis Photo Database
Old Sep 29th, 2011, 02:53 PM   #38
country flag Vikapower

Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

First, losing in the 1st. round of the US is not a drama in itself... you talk about positive stuff well take in consideration the fact that she was able to mentally turn things around that might make her end of the season even more fantastic than Caro... 4 titles including a major and possibly 5 in Tokyo (1 less than the Dane) for a player who barely until this year was even able to make finals of international events consistently...

Second last, Caro is a top 5-7 player... I wouldn't say she willn't be winning Premier events next year that's too strong to support but she certainly will not be winning them as easily as she used to when the competition was inexistent as it was last year.

Remember, Maria out, Kimmie out, Serena out, Venus out, Jankovic lol, Kuznetsova double lol etc... etc... this is not how you win tournaments of that importance.

She Caro winning the YEC ? Just lol, dream, how will she do when she hasn't even beaten a top 5 player this year ? How will she do when the only 2 top 10 players she beat this year (Jankovic, Schiavone) might not even make it in the YEC ?
Vikapower is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 29th, 2011, 03:22 PM   #39
country flag Jimmie48
Live at the Rainbow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikapower View Post

She Caro winning the YEC ? Just lol, dream, how will she do when she hasn't even beaten a top 5 player this year ? How will she do when the only 2 top 10 players she beat this year (Jankovic, Schiavone) might not even make it in the YEC ?
I never claimed that she´ll win the YEC, in fact in another topic I just said that I would be very happy with a QF if possible.

My Tennis Photo Database
Old Sep 29th, 2011, 03:46 PM   #40
country flag Hurley
Enemy of Art

Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiggly View Post
She'll be a top 5 player reminding everyone that she she won X Titles that year and won New Haven X times in a row.
goldenlox is going to be a Top 5 player next year?
Old Sep 29th, 2011, 04:12 PM   #41
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute

No tournament wins. Loses in the first round of each slam. Out of the top 40. GM celebrates - everybody happy. They don't call her Sunshine for nothing.

Chrissie-fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 29th, 2011, 04:50 PM   #42
country flag John.
Shining like a laser beam!

John. has a reputation beyond repute John. has a reputation beyond repute John. has a reputation beyond repute John. has a reputation beyond repute John. has a reputation beyond repute John. has a reputation beyond repute John. has a reputation beyond repute John. has a reputation beyond repute John. has a reputation beyond repute John. has a reputation beyond repute John. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I never claimed that she´ll win the YEC, in fact in another topic I just said that I would be very happy with a QF if possible.
If there was a QF at the YEC that is
John. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 29th, 2011, 05:12 PM   #43
country flag melodynelson

melodynelson has a brilliant future melodynelson has a brilliant future melodynelson has a brilliant future melodynelson has a brilliant future melodynelson has a brilliant future melodynelson has a brilliant future melodynelson has a brilliant future melodynelson has a brilliant future melodynelson has a brilliant future melodynelson has a brilliant future melodynelson has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie-fan View Post
No tournament wins. Loses in the first round of each slam. Out of the top 40. GM celebrates - everybody happy. They don't call her Sunshine for nothing.
What a dream scenario this would be. I like how you think.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elena Dementieva
At the press conference I was asked a really good question - they asked if I thought Martina Hingis helped me to win this tournament last year by beating Maria Sharapova in the semifinals. I said "Don't you think so?"
melodynelson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 29th, 2011, 05:28 PM   #44
country flag s teddy

s teddy is a splendid one to behold s teddy is a splendid one to behold s teddy is a splendid one to behold s teddy is a splendid one to behold s teddy is a splendid one to behold s teddy is a splendid one to behold s teddy is a splendid one to behold s teddy is a splendid one to behold s teddy is a splendid one to behold s teddy is a splendid one to behold s teddy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by John. View Post
If there was a QF at the YEC that is
Even if there were, losing in it would mean that she didn't win a match.
s teddy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 29th, 2011, 05:30 PM   #45
country flag Martian Jeza
Crazy Conspiracy Theorist, Politically Incorrect

Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
If I good remember after the groups, you have directly Semi Finals then no way you will get a QF !

Loads will accept being deceived and being whores of the system : a few others with ethics and values decided to be Free Human beings

BNP Paribas, JP Morgan, Lagardere are criminals : WAKE UP !
Martian Jeza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote