Prediction: Wozniacki 2012 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: Wozniacki 2012?

Still # 1 winning at least one major 17 10.18%
Still # 1 without a major title 14 8.38%
Top 5 but winning first major 8 4.79%
Top 5 without a major 64 38.32%
Out of Top 5 24 14.37%
Out of Top 10 18 10.78%
Out of Top 20 3 1.80%
Retired 2 1.20%
Don't know 3 1.80%
I don't care 14 8.38%
Voters: 167. You may not vote on this poll

Old Sep 29th, 2011, 06:51 AM   #1
country flag Navratil

Navratil has a brilliant future Navratil has a brilliant future Navratil has a brilliant future Navratil has a brilliant future Navratil has a brilliant future Navratil has a brilliant future Navratil has a brilliant future Navratil has a brilliant future Navratil has a brilliant future Navratil has a brilliant future Navratil has a brilliant future
Prediction: Wozniacki 2012

Caroline Wozniacki is # 1 for almost a year although she didn't won a major title and didn't reach a major final.

She didn't beat any of the top players this year, in fact she only beat 2 top ten players (Schiavone and Jankovic) and recently lost to a lot lower ranked players.

Is she going south from now on?

Is she mentally struggeling like Safina? Safina won so many tight matches and was a great fighter at a point in her career but then she got mentally so fragile.

Wozniacki seems to go the same way. And it's not good for a self-confidence losing to players like McHale, Vinci or Kanepi.

Also I think the pressure is getting bigger to win a big title. But the way she lost to Williams at the US Open must have been painful.

She's playing a lot and profits from the fact that the other top players don't play enough (like Williams sisters or Clijsters) or not consistant enough (like Kvitova, Li & Co.).

It's verly likely that she will lose the # 1 ranking to Sharapova within the next weeks.

From her last 12 tournaments she lost 7 times before the quarterfinal! She only did well at small tournaments like New Haven, Copenhagen, Brussels.

She's still so young but is that the beginning of the end? Will she never win a Slam? What will 2012 be like for Wozniacki?
Navratil is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 29th, 2011, 07:06 AM   #2
country flag Pops Maellard
Hot Messes Need Love

Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Prediction: Wozniacki 2012

Out of top 20 .

Nah, I seriously think top 5 with no major.

Maria
Venus
ANA
Petra
Pops Maellard is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 29th, 2011, 07:10 AM   #3
country flag Gilas.

Gilas. has a reputation beyond repute Gilas. has a reputation beyond repute Gilas. has a reputation beyond repute Gilas. has a reputation beyond repute Gilas. has a reputation beyond repute Gilas. has a reputation beyond repute Gilas. has a reputation beyond repute Gilas. has a reputation beyond repute Gilas. has a reputation beyond repute Gilas. has a reputation beyond repute Gilas. has a reputation beyond repute

Pregnant and top 5 w/ no majors.
Old Sep 29th, 2011, 07:22 AM   #4
country flag Patrick345

Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Navratil View Post
Caroline Wozniacki is # 1 for almost a year although she didn't won a major title and didn't reach a major final.

She didn't beat any of the top players this year, in fact she only beat 2 top ten players (Schiavone and Jankovic) and recently lost to a lot lower ranked players.

Is she going south from now on?

Is she mentally struggeling like Safina? Safina won so many tight matches and was a great fighter at a point in her career but then she got mentally so fragile.
Yes, that“s it. Safina fell completely apart losing to up and coming super talents Cheech and Chang. Then, out of embarrassment, she decided to fake a back injury that will probably cost her a total of 20-25 million dollars, as just a lingering top 20 player like Ivanovic is now. Who wouldn“t give up that kind of money, so they could safe face in front of some internet keyboard warriors and writers.

Quiet. 24 SLAMS.
Patrick345 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 29th, 2011, 07:34 AM   #5
country flag madmax

madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute

comparing talentless hack like Pushniacka to Safina, who was incredibly unlucky with injuries, is as blasphemous as it comes. Safina was at least reaching major finals and beating TOP players regularly. What does Pushniacka do? Feasting on mental midgets of the tour and their brainless errors?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sp!ffy View Post
Sharapova is so popular her owns fans have haters.
madmax is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 29th, 2011, 07:41 AM   #6
country flag Emina.

Emina. has a reputation beyond repute Emina. has a reputation beyond repute Emina. has a reputation beyond repute Emina. has a reputation beyond repute Emina. has a reputation beyond repute Emina. has a reputation beyond repute Emina. has a reputation beyond repute Emina. has a reputation beyond repute Emina. has a reputation beyond repute Emina. has a reputation beyond repute Emina. has a reputation beyond repute

Top 5 without a major I think...

but I hope out of top 10
Emina. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 29th, 2011, 07:41 AM   #7
country flag goat

goat has a brilliant future goat has a brilliant future goat has a brilliant future goat has a brilliant future goat has a brilliant future goat has a brilliant future goat has a brilliant future goat has a brilliant future goat has a brilliant future goat has a brilliant future goat has a brilliant future

^ agree. Safina retired due to a problematic back.
Old Sep 29th, 2011, 08:35 AM   #8
InsideOut.

InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute

Watch her somehow cling on to the ranking until after Brussels next year...
Old Sep 29th, 2011, 08:59 AM   #9
country flag BepaMaria

BepaMaria is a splendid one to behold BepaMaria is a splendid one to behold BepaMaria is a splendid one to behold BepaMaria is a splendid one to behold BepaMaria is a splendid one to behold BepaMaria is a splendid one to behold BepaMaria is a splendid one to behold BepaMaria is a splendid one to behold BepaMaria is a splendid one to behold BepaMaria is a splendid one to behold BepaMaria is a splendid one to behold

I think she'll still be #1 with Serena and Maria's injury problems
Majors: 2(New Haven & Wozniacki open)
Premier5s: 0
Olympics: No medal
I wish I could be BepaMaria, blessed with the knowledge of who's going to win every Slam before it happens
Pushniacki will remain slamless and never return to the top 5
Biggest Saviour of the WTA: Kim Clijsters 63 76
BepaMaria is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 29th, 2011, 09:27 AM   #10
country flag Miracle Worker

Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute

#1 with 6000 points
Kimiko Date Krumm, Tomas Berdych, Michail Youzhny, Daniel Brands
Elena Dementieva, Julia Cohen, Anna Chakvetadze
Miracle Worker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 29th, 2011, 09:43 AM   #11
country flag fouc

fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute

Retired, pregnancy.
fouc is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 29th, 2011, 10:28 AM   #12
country flag CWTennis

CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute

Why all of yor are obsessed with her!
Leave Caroline alone!

You got yourself some haterZ
Hope they choke on Now and Laters™

CWTennis is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 29th, 2011, 10:30 AM   #13
country flag joćo.
;

joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute joćo. has a reputation beyond repute

Top 10 w/o a major
joćo. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 29th, 2011, 11:32 AM   #14
country flag Talula

Talula has a reputation beyond repute Talula has a reputation beyond repute Talula has a reputation beyond repute Talula has a reputation beyond repute Talula has a reputation beyond repute Talula has a reputation beyond repute Talula has a reputation beyond repute Talula has a reputation beyond repute Talula has a reputation beyond repute Talula has a reputation beyond repute Talula has a reputation beyond repute

Top 5 at best without a major.

Players I root for now: Heather, Laura, Lucie, Marion, Serena, Simona, Svetlana, Venus, Vika. And Caroline.
Doubles and Mixed Doubles are fun and underrated.
Talula is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 29th, 2011, 11:33 AM   #15
country flag Talula

Talula has a reputation beyond repute Talula has a reputation beyond repute Talula has a reputation beyond repute Talula has a reputation beyond repute Talula has a reputation beyond repute Talula has a reputation beyond repute Talula has a reputation beyond repute Talula has a reputation beyond repute Talula has a reputation beyond repute Talula has a reputation beyond repute Talula has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by s_dreamer82 View Post
Why all of yor are obsessed with her!
Leave Caroline alone!
Dont worry, If her results continue like they are you'll get your wish!

Players I root for now: Heather, Laura, Lucie, Marion, Serena, Simona, Svetlana, Venus, Vika. And Caroline.
Doubles and Mixed Doubles are fun and underrated.
Talula is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote