Tokyo R3: Zvonareva d. Benesova 61 62 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 28th, 2011, 03:15 AM   #1
country flag Jane Lane

Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute
Tokyo R3: Zvonareva d. Benesova 61 62

Bepa Solid as always, only faced 1 BP & it was in the first game H2H 5-1 now.

Iveta
Jane Lane is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 28th, 2011, 03:16 AM   #2
country flag Stonerpova
`

Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tokyo R3: Zvonareva d. Benesova 61 62

Still mad at her for the US Open loss, but this is a step in the right direction

http://imageshack.us/a/img534/5492/maria1y.pnghttp://img689.imageshack.us/img689/4647/xk7s.png
Sharapova Ivanovic Jankovic Pavs Wozniacki Wickmayer Goerges Cetkovska Vaidisova
Tweet. Tumble. Blog.

Stonerpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 28th, 2011, 03:16 AM   #3
country flag Wiggly

Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute

Still a Wimbledon Champion.
Speaking of that, good luck in Doubles.
Wiggly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 28th, 2011, 03:21 AM   #4
country flag itzhak

itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute

Bepa was very happy when Sam lost and she will not play against her in 1/4 final. When Bepa is Happy, she can win easily...
itzhak is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 28th, 2011, 03:29 AM   #5
country flag lang26

lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold lang26 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by GameSetAndMatch View Post
Still mad at her for the US Open loss, but this is a step in the right direction
Yeah me as well but she seem to be playing better hoping she play great like this at the slams in 2012. maybe because her rank drop to number 4 and less pressure on her or result of her playing better.
lang26 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 28th, 2011, 03:29 AM   #6
country flag saul1333
język

saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute

Good stuff
saul1333 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 28th, 2011, 03:34 AM   #7
country flag BepaMaria

BepaMaria is a splendid one to behold BepaMaria is a splendid one to behold BepaMaria is a splendid one to behold BepaMaria is a splendid one to behold BepaMaria is a splendid one to behold BepaMaria is a splendid one to behold BepaMaria is a splendid one to behold BepaMaria is a splendid one to behold BepaMaria is a splendid one to behold BepaMaria is a splendid one to behold BepaMaria is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by itzhak View Post
Bepa was very happy when Sam lost and she will not play against her in 1/4 final. When Bepa is Happy, she can win easily...
Affirmative.

This result sends a message to the rest of the field that Bepa is currently in godmode and on a mission. She will add Tokyo and Beijing to her collection of titles this year and with Stosur out, noone is going to stop her.
I wish I could be BepaMaria, blessed with the knowledge of who's going to win every Slam before it happens
Pushniacki will remain slamless and never return to the top 5
Biggest Saviour of the WTA: Kim Clijsters 63 76
BepaMaria is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 28th, 2011, 03:42 AM   #8
ElusiveChanteuse

ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BepaMaria View Post
Affirmative.

This result sends a message to the rest of the field that Bepa is currently in godmode and on a mission. She will add Tokyo and Beijing to her collection of titles this year and with Stosur out, noone is going to stop her.

Bepa
ElusiveChanteuse is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 28th, 2011, 05:55 AM   #9
Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

quite the beatdown as expected
Mistress of Evil is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 28th, 2011, 10:24 PM   #10
country flag rucolo

rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute

Vera into Tokyo QF!

But have a feeling she will now lose to Kiri

Good Luck
Serena Williams Maria Sharapova Jelena Jankovic
A. Radwanska V. Zvonareva C. Wozniacki N. Petrova M. Hingis
T. Paszek A. Chakvetadze K. Sprem J. Dokic I. Tulyaganova A. Myskina
GNTM 2014 ist Stefanie !
rucolo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 28th, 2011, 11:00 PM   #11
country flag gaja kesari

gaja kesari has much to be proud of gaja kesari has much to be proud of gaja kesari has much to be proud of gaja kesari has much to be proud of gaja kesari has much to be proud of gaja kesari has much to be proud of gaja kesari has much to be proud of gaja kesari has much to be proud of gaja kesari has much to be proud of gaja kesari has much to be proud of gaja kesari has much to be proud of

Expected. Next match wiill be more interesting though
Yeah look out baby, I`m at high tide
gaja kesari is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote