Any analysis on the two QF match tonight? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 9th, 2002, 06:21 PM   #1
country flag wongqks
Team WTAworld

wongqks has much to be proud of wongqks has much to be proud of wongqks has much to be proud of wongqks has much to be proud of wongqks has much to be proud of wongqks has much to be proud of wongqks has much to be proud of wongqks has much to be proud of wongqks has much to be proud of wongqks has much to be proud of wongqks has much to be proud of
Any analysis on the two QF match tonight?

Serena will beat jelena, no doubt, I am sorry I like jelena but a more interesting question on this match is how many games Serena will lose

I feel Maggie should upset Jennifer, Maggie is confident, Jennifer is not,

What do you think?
-Some player has been playing for more than 10 years

visit this thread for more detail
http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=397111
wongqks is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 9th, 2002, 06:24 PM   #2
franny

franny has a reputation beyond repute franny has a reputation beyond repute franny has a reputation beyond repute franny has a reputation beyond repute franny has a reputation beyond repute franny has a reputation beyond repute franny has a reputation beyond repute franny has a reputation beyond repute franny has a reputation beyond repute franny has a reputation beyond repute franny has a reputation beyond repute
well, for the first match, i can't wait till it comes on. I am hoping capriati wins not because i like her but because i would love to see a capriati-s. williams semi finals!!!! Come on people, lets admit it, its fun to watch and its hte last tourney, we need good matches. However, since jennifer had quite a bit of trouble in the beginning of her first match against silvia, she'll have even more trouble against maggie. Maggie is clearly playing her best right now and she's been upsetting all these players and she is better than silvia by a lot, so ms. jennifrog will really have to pick it up a notch or two to win this one. As for hte second match, do we really need to predict who will win? Lets juss predict the score, i say 6-2, 6-2 serena, she is looking amazing(not looks, but tennis play wise). Overall, be ready for a capriatic0s. williams and a v.williams-clijsters semi final sunday, with the finals being between s. williams-CLIJSTERs, and the winner-s. williams, caping off an amazing year comparable only to martina hingis's 1997 year.
no i am not talking about a racket or a squirrel, i am talking about the former and future number 1..............
martina hingis!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good Luck Justine Henin Hardenne, Venus Williams, Maria Sharapova, Mary Pierce, and any of my other favorites that I might have forgotten about at this moment.
franny is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote