Vera Dushevina Cheering Club !!!!!!! - Page 8 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 13th, 2003, 02:47 AM   #106
country flag tenn_ace

tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute
Vera is also in double competition with Galina Voskoboeva
Advertisement

Old Feb 13th, 2003, 04:31 AM   #107
country flag Gowza

Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of
vera won her first round match 6-3 6-3

also good luck to: azarenka, lucic, sprem, vakulenko, vaidisova, safarova, ivanovic, groenefeld, mirza, krajicek, kvitkova, larcher de brito, lisicki.
Gowza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13th, 2003, 02:30 PM   #108
country flag King Aaron
Team WTAworld
Mr. Try Too Hard

King Aaron has disabled reputation
Vera
Old Feb 13th, 2003, 09:18 PM   #109
country flag Hurley
Enemy of Art

Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute
Vera won her second round as well.
Old Feb 14th, 2003, 06:39 PM   #110
country flag King Aaron
Team WTAworld
Mr. Try Too Hard

Thanks Hurley
Vera
Old Feb 15th, 2003, 12:35 AM   #111
country flag Gowza

Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of
damn vera lost her 3rd match. i believe sprem beat her in 3 sets 6-3 5-7 6-4 in the quarter-finals.

but in the doubles vera and galina continued their run and have reached the semi-final stage. they will play barabanschikova and ostrovskaya. both teams beat their quarter-final opponents in straight sets.

also good luck to: azarenka, lucic, sprem, vakulenko, vaidisova, safarova, ivanovic, groenefeld, mirza, krajicek, kvitkova, larcher de brito, lisicki.
Old Feb 15th, 2003, 04:17 PM   #112
country flag King Aaron
Team WTAworld
Mr. Try Too Hard

Vera
Old Feb 17th, 2003, 12:33 AM   #113
country flag Gowza

what sort of ranking will this take vera to?

Old Mar 5th, 2003, 04:26 PM   #114
country flag vaiva

vaiva has disabled reputation
Any news about Vera? TBE said she'll get a WC for Miami. So is this her next tournament?
vaiva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 5th, 2003, 05:24 PM   #115
country flag TheBoiledEgg
Moderator - Challengers & Juniors

TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute
Vera should already have a WC for Miami qualies as she won Orange Bowl last yr.

I'm sure she will take it.
Also there is the St Petersburg 25K back home which starts the week after.
She'll need a WC to get into maindraw but she'd be wise not to do so.
She only as 3 WC between her birthdays.
She'll need one for Moscow for sure.

Its time for Vera to play her Joker and use her ITF junior exemptions.
She should have taken a JE into Midland.
Not many other 75K events on offer until later in year.
MINELLA LARRIERETsurenkoAlize Lim*El Tabakh*Robson*Cirstea*Juhaszova*Zanevska*Broady*Bouchard*Savic*M irza*Pennetta*Hantuchova*Cibulkova*Ivanovic*Fitzpatrick*Remondina*Domachowska*Flipkens*Hercog*Hofmanova*Schoofs*Cet kovska *Svitolina*Pliskova's*Rus
http://www.twitter.com/TheBoiledEgg
TheBoiledEgg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 8th, 2003, 09:55 PM   #116
country flag Gowza

she should really play low teir wta events to get her ranking rolling. if she gets to the quarters or further of say a tier 4 or 5 her ranking should move to the top 200.

if she wants to make it in the tennis world, starting with tier 1's is tough for anyone.

she's also inconsistent in challengers so if she isn't consistent at that level then she won't be consistent at tier 1 level yet.

but at least she'll be playing a wta event.
Old Mar 8th, 2003, 10:44 PM   #117
country flag vaiva

vaiva has disabled reputation
Thanks TBE
vaiva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 14th, 2003, 09:03 PM   #118
country flag TheBoiledEgg
Moderator - Challengers & Juniors

TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute
Vera's playing Miami next week
she's got a WC in qualies

good luck Vera !!!!!!!!!
make the most of it and hope you get a good draw
MINELLA LARRIERETsurenkoAlize Lim*El Tabakh*Robson*Cirstea*Juhaszova*Zanevska*Broady*Bouchard*Savic*M irza*Pennetta*Hantuchova*Cibulkova*Ivanovic*Fitzpatrick*Remondina*Domachowska*Flipkens*Hercog*Hofmanova*Schoofs*Cet kovska *Svitolina*Pliskova's*Rus
http://www.twitter.com/TheBoiledEgg
TheBoiledEgg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 15th, 2003, 01:57 PM   #119
auntie janie

auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up

Congrats on the WC! Good luck Vera!
auntie janie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 15th, 2003, 11:26 PM   #120
country flag Gowza

c'mon vera qualify!