Vera Dushevina Cheering Club !!!!!!! - Page 7 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 15th, 2002, 09:08 PM   #91
country flag TheBoiledEgg
Moderator - Challengers & Juniors

TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute
Report from ITF Juniors on Orange Bowl Final

Douchevina gave Russia its fourth Orange Bowl girls’ 18s title in the last five years and accomplished the feat in front of her good friend Vera Zvonerova who successfully defended the title last year to become the first player to win consecutive 18s titles here since 1975. Zvonerova is still young enough to compete on the junior circuit, but played mostly professional events this year and finished her rookie season on the WTA Tour ranked No. 45 in the world.

“I played good tennis coming into the match,” said Groenefeld, who only lost 16 games in her five matches en route to the final. “Today, she played unbelievable. It was tough for me."

Douchevina dominated the match from the onset and pinned Groenefeld behind the baseline with deep penetrating groundstrokes from both sides.

“At the beginning, I hit deep with her and I tried to make some more high balls at the end, but it was difficult,” said Groenefeld, runner-up also at last week’s USTA International Winter Championships here. “All in all I am very satisfied. It was my goal to reach Top 5 on juniors in the end.”

The title brought a smile to the usual stoic pony-tailed sixteen-year-old who planned on an afternoon of shopping before heading home to Moscow on Monday.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

good to see Vera Z cheering Vera D on
thanx Vera
MINELLA LARRIERETsurenkoAlize Lim*El Tabakh*Robson*Cirstea*Juhaszova*Zanevska*Broady*Bouchard*Savic*M irza*Pennetta*Hantuchova*Cibulkova*Ivanovic*Fitzpatrick*Remondina*Domachowska*Flipkens*Hercog*Hofmanova*Schoofs*Cet kovska *Svitolina*Pliskova's*Rus
http://www.twitter.com/TheBoiledEgg
TheBoiledEgg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 15th, 2002, 09:09 PM   #92

TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute
Vera won in only 43 mins

and she's now got a WC into the Nasdaq 100 Open in Miami
MINELLA LARRIERETsurenkoAlize Lim*El Tabakh*Robson*Cirstea*Juhaszova*Zanevska*Broady*Bouchard*Savic*M irza*Pennetta*Hantuchova*Cibulkova*Ivanovic*Fitzpatrick*Remondina*Domachowska*Flipkens*Hercog*Hofmanova*Schoofs*Cet kovska *Svitolina*Pliskova's*Rus
Old Dec 16th, 2002, 01:47 AM   #93
the cat

the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats to Vera D! But why was Vera Z. there? Is she training in Florida? I find it hard to believe that she would go all the way to Florida to watch a friend play tennis.

But it's too bad Vera D. chose to avoid the juniors and fighting for junior #1 after Wimbledon. She's clearly the best junior girl in the world.

Udachi Vera!
Happiness is like a cat. If you try to coax it or call it, it will avoid you. It will never come. But if you pay no attention to it and go about your business, you'll find it rubbing up against your legs and jumping into your lap. - William Bennett

http://cornedbeefhash.files.wordpres...arcelona08.jpg
the cat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 16th, 2002, 03:01 AM   #94

She was in the area training

Vera D isn't playing AUS Jrs, instead she's gonna be playing a $10K in the UK (hopefully Hull), then another one in France.
Old Dec 16th, 2002, 02:36 PM   #95
country flag King Aaron
Team WTAworld
Mr. Try Too Hard

King Aaron has disabled reputation
Nice to see Vera Z going there to support
Old Dec 16th, 2002, 04:00 PM   #96

Old Dec 17th, 2002, 02:04 PM   #97
country flag King Aaron
Team WTAworld
Mr. Try Too Hard

Thanks for the pic
Old Dec 17th, 2002, 05:49 PM   #98
country flag Nina_rus

Nina_rus is a name known to all Nina_rus is a name known to all Nina_rus is a name known to all Nina_rus is a name known to all Nina_rus is a name known to all Nina_rus is a name known to all Nina_rus is a name known to all Nina_rus is a name known to all Nina_rus is a name known to all Nina_rus is a name known to all Nina_rus is a name known to all
a couple more pics here http://www.*****************/Tourname...angeBowl.htm&2
Nina_rus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 18th, 2002, 01:17 PM   #99
country flag King Aaron
Team WTAworld
Mr. Try Too Hard

Thanks Nina
Old Dec 19th, 2002, 06:57 AM   #100
Jordan.

Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road
aaawww Vera Z how sweet
Jordan. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 23rd, 2002, 02:37 AM   #101
CB
Team WTAworld
Moderator - Chicas Latinas

CB is a name known to all CB is a name known to all CB is a name known to all CB is a name known to all CB is a name known to all CB is a name known to all CB is a name known to all CB is a name known to all CB is a name known to all CB is a name known to all CB is a name known to all
Vera

Well done
Old Jan 8th, 2003, 03:11 AM   #102
country flag ~SunFlower~

~SunFlower~ has a brilliant future ~SunFlower~ has a brilliant future ~SunFlower~ has a brilliant future ~SunFlower~ has a brilliant future ~SunFlower~ has a brilliant future ~SunFlower~ has a brilliant future ~SunFlower~ has a brilliant future ~SunFlower~ has a brilliant future ~SunFlower~ has a brilliant future ~SunFlower~ has a brilliant future ~SunFlower~ has a brilliant future
I have a surprise for you my dear Eggy!

~SunFlower~ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8th, 2003, 03:36 AM   #103
country flag ~SunFlower~

~SunFlower~ has a brilliant future ~SunFlower~ has a brilliant future ~SunFlower~ has a brilliant future ~SunFlower~ has a brilliant future ~SunFlower~ has a brilliant future ~SunFlower~ has a brilliant future ~SunFlower~ has a brilliant future ~SunFlower~ has a brilliant future ~SunFlower~ has a brilliant future ~SunFlower~ has a brilliant future ~SunFlower~ has a brilliant future

0011..Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
~SunFlower~ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8th, 2003, 03:40 AM   #104

phew ....... for a sec i thought i was gonna be in these pics

i was so close to being in it as well.

thanx Sue
Old Feb 13th, 2003, 01:44 AM   #105
country flag tenn_ace

tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute
Vera qualified for Southampton 25k

she beat

GEHRLEIN, Stephanie (GER) 6-4 6-3
KONDRATIEVA, Maria (RUS) 7-6(4) 6-4

and will play VIERIN, Nathalie (ITA) in the first round

Good luck, Vera!!!

time to catch up with Mariax2