Vera Dushevina Cheering Club !!!!!!! - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 7th, 2002, 11:45 AM   #31
the cat

the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute
Too bad for Vera! But she's so inexperienced! Vera has only played one junior grand slam tournament. So she is still an inexperienced junior player. I think Vera should play a couple challengers in the near future.

Eggy, will she get a WTA ranking after her next challenger or WTA tournament?
the cat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 7th, 2002, 11:53 AM   #32
country flag TheBoiledEgg
Moderator - Challengers & Juniors

TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute
either one cat which ever one she plays 1st

Vera only started playing grade 2 in juniors last November as well.

She's got 14.25 pts so far , that would take her into around 660 but she needs one more event

she was due to play Dubrovnik qualies last week in qualies but was too tired after 8 matches in 6 days in making SF in Cavtat so that was a good move.
MINELLA LARRIERETsurenkoAlize Lim*El Tabakh*Robson*Cirstea*Juhaszova*Zanevska*Broady*Bouchard*Savic*M irza*Pennetta*Hantuchova*Cibulkova*Ivanovic*Fitzpatrick*Remondina*Domachowska*Flipkens*Hercog*Hofmanova*Schoofs*Cet kovska *Svitolina*Pliskova's*Rus
http://www.twitter.com/TheBoiledEgg
TheBoiledEgg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2002, 01:36 PM   #33

TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute
Cat hasn't

I've see her play quite a bit and she's very impressive

She's all action and goes for her shots on both sides and comes in quite a bit as well.
she's more at home indoors and on hard courts.
will be interesting to see how she does on the grass this June.
MINELLA LARRIERETsurenkoAlize Lim*El Tabakh*Robson*Cirstea*Juhaszova*Zanevska*Broady*Bouchard*Savic*M irza*Pennetta*Hantuchova*Cibulkova*Ivanovic*Fitzpatrick*Remondina*Domachowska*Flipkens*Hercog*Hofmanova*Schoofs*Cet kovska *Svitolina*Pliskova's*Rus
Old Jun 2nd, 2002, 07:29 PM   #34

Vera of to a good start in Paris

6-4 6-3 win over the promising Jarmila Gajdosova in rd 1

next up for Vera is Su-Wei Hsieh

tough match, but if Vera plays her game she is more than capable of winning
Old Jun 3rd, 2002, 03:11 PM   #35

Vera came back from 0-3* (double break in 3rd) to beat Su-Wei
3-6 6-1 7-5

well done Vera great win
next up is Jamea Jackson should be on Wednesday
Old Jun 4th, 2002, 08:02 PM   #36

good luck Vera tomorrow

go and get a meet with Masha hopefully in QF

and go Vera/Anna in doubles
Old Jun 7th, 2002, 12:14 PM   #37

Vera now has not only beaten Myriam Casanova but destroyed her completely after blowing a 4-2 1st set lead

Vera into semis in Paris with a 4-6 6-1 6-2 win.

Myriam might be able to beat smaller girls but she's more than met her match, she had to look up for once and got taken apart
Old Jun 7th, 2002, 01:23 PM   #38
auntie janie

auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute
Wow, well done Vera!
auntie janie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7th, 2002, 01:44 PM   #39
country flag ys
Adrenaline junkie

ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute
Can we have an All-Russian finals for a change?

How come that we own the Juniors tennis for years and still nothing in WTA..

"the words “insane” and “insane person” and “lunatic” shall include every idiot, lunatic, insane person, and person non compos mentis" 1 U.S.C. §1

PLAY TENNIS!
ys is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7th, 2002, 02:13 PM   #40
country flag fresh2flash

fresh2flash has much to be proud of fresh2flash has much to be proud of fresh2flash has much to be proud of fresh2flash has much to be proud of fresh2flash has much to be proud of fresh2flash has much to be proud of fresh2flash has much to be proud of fresh2flash has much to be proud of fresh2flash has much to be proud of fresh2flash has much to be proud of fresh2flash has much to be proud of
We prefer step-by-step tactics
Old Jun 7th, 2002, 02:32 PM   #41

hopefully one more step tomorrow

Vera plays top seed Angelique Widjaja in semis

best wishes Vera use your power girl
Old Jun 7th, 2002, 03:00 PM   #42
the cat

the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute
Great win Vera!

And now the question must be asked, is Vera Douchevina a great prospect like Maria Sharapova? She just might be. What do you think, Eggy?

And Eggy, she beat Myriam in 3 sets. Not straight sets.

When Vera played Maria Sharapova in Australia, Maria won in straight sets. I wonder if Vera was intimidated by Maria's fame? That is possible, because Vera is virtually unknown. While Maria became famous as a young prodigy.
Old Jun 7th, 2002, 03:39 PM   #43

Vera's got a much bigger game than Masha, its gonna take longer for her to develop. She comes in alot more as well.

Yes she not only beat Myriam but took her apart Myriam's preferred surface.
Vera prefers faster courts
Old Jun 7th, 2002, 06:12 PM   #44

In the girl’s tournament Russian Vera Douchevina notched up the biggest shock with her 4-6 6-1 6-2 victory over seventh seed Myriam Casanova (SUI). Douchevina admitted that even she has been surprised by her tennis this week. "Normally I prefer hard courts to clay but I really like Roland Garros," said Douchevina.
Old Jun 7th, 2002, 07:14 PM   #45
the cat

Eggy, Vera has a "much bigger game than Masha"? How? Are you sure?

Myriam Casanova said yesterday that she prefers to play Sharapova on clay rather than hard courts, where Maria hits too hard for her! That's hard to believe considering that Maria gives a way some 40 to 50 pounds to Myriam! But that's what Myriam said. And I have to believe her. I suppose slender girls like Maria Sharapova can have tremendous power, just like strong girls like Myriam Casanova do!

Udachi Vera! Do it for the Federation! And do it for yourself!