The Hotel California thread, for all tennistalk that's not about Flavia - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 25th, 2011, 01:15 PM   #31
country flag peanuts

peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Hotel California thread, for all tennistalk that's not about Flavia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zamboni View Post
Which I completely updated recently, without any help
Ok, without a lot of help.....

I wonder why
Like I would believe such a claim from you.

I deny such blasphemous accusations. Baseless too.

Gise @ 2.37 to win 2-0 against Pirnkova.
peanuts is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 25th, 2011, 01:19 PM   #32
country flag Zamboni
Vamorza!

Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by peanuts View Post
Like I would believe such a claim from you.

I deny such blasphemous accusations. Baseless too.

Gise @ 2.37 to win 2-0 against Pirnkova.
It's true
Managed to make thumbnails for articles and all

Entirely baseless
btw, I was thinking, in my story, when I write your awesome stuff about her hair, won't people think it's about Dementieva?

Tempting. But after I was delusional enough to bet on the girl we don't talk about in this thread today, I'm staying away for a while again
Old Sep 25th, 2011, 01:28 PM   #33
country flag peanuts

peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
It's true
Managed to make thumbnails for articles and all

Entirely baseless
btw, I was thinking, in my story, when I write your awesome stuff about her hair, won't people think it's about Dementieva?

Tempting. But after I was delusional enough to bet on the girl we don't talk about in this thread today, I'm staying away for a while again
Wow next thing you'll be converting the site to run with a Flash Web Player.

Absolutely unfounded accusations.
Pls tell me you're kidding. I can't believe you are claiming that Dementieva's hair is an equal to hers.

OMG How can you possibly bet on her? I was actually gonna bet on Kanepi but I felt guilty. See? I still like the girl who-must-not-be-talk-about in this thread.
Old Sep 25th, 2011, 01:32 PM   #34
country flag Zamboni
Vamorza!

Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Wow next thing you'll be converting the site to run with a Flash Web Player.

Absolutely unfounded accusations.
Pls tell me you're kidding. I can't believe you are claiming that Dementieva's hair is an equal to hers.

OMG How can you possibly bet on her? I was actually gonna bet on Kanepi but I felt guilty. See? I still like the girl who-must-not-be-talk-about in this thread.
I'd love that actually But I don't have the program for that

Sure sure.
We don't think so, but other ppl might

I thought she'd win
I had her in a multipe with Shahar
Old Sep 25th, 2011, 01:38 PM   #35
country flag peanuts

Quote:
I'd love that actually But I don't have the program for that

Sure sure.
We don't think so, but other ppl might

I thought she'd win
I had her in a multipe with Shahar
Seriously yeah the Dementieva thing crossed my mind as I was reading that thread today about her being a hockey commentator. (Russians and hockey. ) She has this pic in the first page and I was like her hair is so blonde like another player.

So delusional.
Shahar almost lost.
Old Sep 25th, 2011, 01:42 PM   #36
country flag Zamboni
Vamorza!

Quote:
Seriously yeah the Dementieva thing crossed my mind as I was reading that thread today about her being a hockey commentator. (Russians and hockey. ) She has this pic in the first page and I was like her hair is so blonde like another player.

So delusional.
Shahar almost lost.
See, it's not that crazy

I know
Yes
Old Sep 25th, 2011, 01:50 PM   #37
country flag peanuts

Just try to drop a hint that she is not Dementieva. Like say that she likes guys named Fernando or something.
Old Sep 25th, 2011, 01:58 PM   #38
country flag Zamboni
Vamorza!

Quote:
Just try to drop a hint that she is not Dementieva. Like say that she likes guys named Fernando or something.
She turns into Dumbo later on, how much more of a hint did you need?
Oh, and she's moved to Rome
It's all obvious
Old Sep 25th, 2011, 02:01 PM   #39
country flag peanuts

Quote:
She turns into Dumbo later on, how much more of a hint did you need?
Oh, and she's moved to Rome
It's all obvious
But they wouldn't know that until that happens. And the Rome thing is not that easy to figure out unless one goes to this crazy subforum.

Let them wonder though, it's not like they would really understand what is all this gushing about someone's hair.
Old Sep 25th, 2011, 02:09 PM   #40
country flag Zamboni
Vamorza!

Quote:
But they wouldn't know that until that happens. And the Rome thing is not that easy to figure out unless one goes to this crazy subforum.

Let them wonder though, it's not like they would really understand what is all this gushing about someone's hair.
Even then I'm not sure everyone will understand who she is

They wouldn't

I should really get to writing again.
Old Sep 25th, 2011, 02:20 PM   #41
country flag peanuts

Quote:
Even then I'm not sure everyone will understand who she is

They wouldn't

I should really get to writing again.
My point exactly. I think you can write an entire story just to explain the background on these seemingly unusual characters.

I thought you would have been finished with it by now.

BTW, the wrestler girl in Glee is also out? Do you know why? And I guess the news about Sam leaving is true.
Old Sep 25th, 2011, 02:29 PM   #42
country flag Zamboni
Vamorza!

Quote:
My point exactly. I think you can write an entire story just to explain the background on these seemingly unusual characters.

I thought you would have been finished with it by now.

BTW, the wrestler girl in Glee is also out? Do you know why? And I guess the news about Sam leaving is true.
Very true
Actually I have one character who's not a tennis player. I don't like that but it's now it is

I haven't worked on it

I believe she'll return. Not in Glee Club I hope, though
Old Sep 25th, 2011, 02:33 PM   #43
country flag peanuts

Quote:
Very true
Actually I have one character who's not a tennis player. I don't like that but it's now it is

I haven't worked on it

I believe she'll return. Not in Glee Club I hope, though
Who?

Lazy-ass.

She's kind of out of place there.
Old Sep 25th, 2011, 02:36 PM   #44
country flag Zamboni
Vamorza!

Quote:
Who?

Lazy-ass.

She's kind of out of place there.
Check your reps

Yep Very lazy lately.

Just a bit, yes
Old Sep 25th, 2011, 02:49 PM   #45
country flag macginity

macginity is a splendid one to behold macginity is a splendid one to behold macginity is a splendid one to behold macginity is a splendid one to behold macginity is a splendid one to behold macginity is a splendid one to behold macginity is a splendid one to behold macginity is a splendid one to behold macginity is a splendid one to behold macginity is a splendid one to behold macginity is a splendid one to behold

glee, girls? really?

anyway, yesterday i was wonderin, some player that is karla sweet heart should do some exo in buenos aires and send an invitation to a certain hot adidas girl.
i would totaly go down there to spread some whoreness (this word exists? ).

"and eternity my friend is a long fucking time"
macginity is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote