The Hotel California thread, for all tennistalk that's not about Flavia - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 25th, 2011, 10:43 AM   #16
country flag Zamboni
Vamorza!

Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Hotel California thread, for all tennistalk that's not about Flavia

Quote:
Originally Posted by peanuts View Post
Volume 2 Hotel California thread

general tennis stuff There would be more etc. talk in this one I'm sure.
We'll see, we'll see.
I'll try to keep the offtopic talk ontopic
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 25th, 2011, 10:46 AM   #17
country flag peanuts

peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zamboni View Post
We'll see, we'll see.
I'll try to keep the offtopic talk ontopic
Sure you will.

BTW I actually like the Glee S3 premiere.
peanuts is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 25th, 2011, 10:50 AM   #18
country flag Zamboni
Vamorza!

Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Sure you will.

BTW I actually like the Glee S3 premiere.
Is this a trick to try to get me to go offtopic already?

I liked it too
Old Sep 25th, 2011, 10:52 AM   #19
country flag peanuts

peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute peanuts has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Is this a trick to try to get me to go offtopic already?

I liked it too
I just got back and already accusing me...tsk tsk tsk.

I like that they're singing something positive in the end again. And Santana getting kicked out of the club is good drama. Hope it doesn't last long though.
Old Sep 25th, 2011, 10:54 AM   #20
country flag Zamboni
Vamorza!

Quote:
I just got back and already accusing me...tsk tsk tsk.

I like that they're singing something positive in the end again. And Santana getting kicked out of the club is good drama. Hope it doesn't last long though.
I'm sure she'll be back So will Quinn (who looks so hot as a rebel )
Kurt and Blaine made me itch though. Too much
Old Sep 25th, 2011, 10:59 AM   #21
country flag peanuts

Quote:
I'm sure she'll be back So will Quinn (who looks so hot as a rebel )
Kurt and Blaine made me itch though. Too much
*Thinks: Linda falling for the trap so easily*
I ignored the scenes with just the two of them. And Blaine dressing up like Kurt is .

Quinn still looks doll pretty as a rebel. And I would have missed the Santana playing for both team insinuation if you hadn't mentioned it before. I first thought Sue is just talking about her working for the Cheerios and Glee club.
Old Sep 25th, 2011, 11:00 AM   #22
country flag Zamboni
Vamorza!

Quote:
*Thinks: Linda falling for the trap so easily*
I ignored the scenes with just the two of them. And Blaine dressing up like Kurt is .

Quinn still looks doll pretty as a rebel. And I would have missed the Santana playing for both team insinuation if you hadn't mentioned it before. I first thought Sue is just talking about her working for the Cheerios and Glee club.
I know, I know. Just wait until I move these posts to the offtopic thread

You're so naive Beats me how Sue'd know though, but she's Sue
Old Sep 25th, 2011, 11:04 AM   #23
country flag peanuts

Quote:
I know, I know. Just wait until I move these posts to the offtopic thread

You're so naive Beats me how Sue'd know though, but she's Sue

You would really do it? You're no fun.

Hmp! I have finished the ep before I realized it.
Old Sep 25th, 2011, 11:09 AM   #24
country flag Zamboni
Vamorza!

Quote:
You would really do it? You're no fun.

Hmp! I have finished the ep before I realized it.
I won't but don't tempt me

Must have been good then

I'm off for a bit
Old Sep 25th, 2011, 11:11 AM   #25
country flag peanuts

Quote:
I won't but don't tempt me

Must have been good then

I'm off for a bit
I always finished a Glee ep no matter how bad it can be.

Come back later for more off-topic post-whoring.
Old Sep 25th, 2011, 12:48 PM   #26
country flag Zamboni
Vamorza!

back
I had to help my mum with some computer stuff Me, the computer expert

Actually, she called during Flavia's match, I told her I'd come over after the tennis
Old Sep 25th, 2011, 01:02 PM   #27
country flag peanuts

Quote:
back
I had to help my mum with some computer stuff Me, the computer expert

Actually, she called during Flavia's match, I told her I'd come over after the tennis

Your mom must be pretty desperate to let you touch her computer. Either that or she does think of you as a computer expert. I don't know which one is worse.

There wasn't a livestream right?
Old Sep 25th, 2011, 01:04 PM   #28
country flag Zamboni
Vamorza!

Quote:
Your mom must be pretty desperate to let you touch her computer. Either that or she does think of you as a computer expert. I don't know which one is worse.

There wasn't a livestream right?
Bit of both It was simple stuff though, I could do that

Nope. Livestream starts tomorrow. But not for your girl
Old Sep 25th, 2011, 01:08 PM   #29
country flag peanuts

Quote:
Bit of both It was simple stuff though, I could do that

Nope. Livestream starts tomorrow. But not for your girl
You underestimate your skills, truly. Lest you forget you are now a webmaster of Sara's fan site.

I sense that you are implying that I like the Argentinian more than the Italian now...
Old Sep 25th, 2011, 01:09 PM   #30
country flag Zamboni
Vamorza!

Quote:
You underestimate your skills, truly. Lest you forget you are now a webmaster of Sara's fan site.

I sense that you are implying that I like the Argentinian more than the Italian now...
Which I completely updated recently, without any help
Ok, without a lot of help.....

I wonder why