What footage did espn 2 show after the match - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 9th, 2002, 01:23 PM   #1
Love-seles

Love-seles is a name known to all Love-seles is a name known to all Love-seles is a name known to all Love-seles is a name known to all Love-seles is a name known to all Love-seles is a name known to all Love-seles is a name known to all Love-seles is a name known to all Love-seles is a name known to all Love-seles is a name known to all Love-seles is a name known to all
What footage did espn 2 show after the match

Any interviews, or footage of Monica getting her award? i thought the espn program ended after the match, but i had the sound off, and now looking at it, it appears espns broadcast was not finished, please fill in the blanks those who watched it on espn 2 lastnight.
Love-seles is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 9th, 2002, 02:49 PM   #2
mkatan

mkatan is just really nice mkatan is just really nice mkatan is just really nice mkatan is just really nice mkatan is just really nice mkatan is just really nice mkatan is just really nice mkatan is just really nice mkatan is just really nice mkatan is just really nice mkatan is just really nice
Nope

The covrege is as poor as the attandnce! Sorry Pam and Marie Joe
mkatan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 9th, 2002, 03:35 PM   #3
country flag Venus Forever
Team WTAworld

Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of Venus Forever has much to be proud of
Well, they had an interview with Venus. In the background there was a big commotion on center court, which could have been Monica receiving her award, but they didn't show it.

Good Luck: RENA, MATTEK, HAYNES, GULLICKSON, HARKLEROAD, RUBIN, GRANVILLE, LEE-WATERS, SCHNYDER, JACKSON, PERRY, KING, SUGIYAMA, PIERCE, TULYAGANOVA, IVANOVIC, KUZNETSOVA, MOLIK, DANIILIDOU, MEDINA GARRIGUES, PETROVA, PENNETTA, GOLOVIN, PEER, LI, SCHIAVONE, RAZZANO, ZVONAREVA, SPREM, SREBOTNIK, VINCI, & SAFINA
Venus Forever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 10th, 2002, 03:42 PM   #4
country flag LeonHart

LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute
ESPN blows, bring on the Tennis channel

Sorana Cirstea - Stefanie Voegele - Michelle Larcher de Brito - Alexandra Dulgheru

Martina I will miss you!!
LeonHart is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote