Suicide Tennis #330 | Seoul | Beesley (POL) def. Chaosm21 (GER) - Page 11 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 21st, 2011, 10:17 PM   #151
country flag Bahu

Bahu is a name known to all Bahu is a name known to all Bahu is a name known to all Bahu is a name known to all Bahu is a name known to all Bahu is a name known to all Bahu is a name known to all Bahu is a name known to all Bahu is a name known to all Bahu is a name known to all Bahu is a name known to all
Re: Suicide Tennis #330 | Seoul | 8 Survivors! Send Day 4 Picks!

Day 4

Pick: Martinez Sanchez
BU: Dushevina
Bahu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 21st, 2011, 11:47 PM   #152
AUSBOY

AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future

Day 4

Pick: Martinez Sanchez
BU: Dushevina
AUSBOY is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 22nd, 2011, 10:06 AM   #153
country flag Miracle Worker

Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute

Useless Bartoli and Schiavone destroyed everything for me
Kimiko Date Krumm, Tomas Berdych, Michail Youzhny, Daniel Brands
Elena Dementieva, Julia Cohen, Anna Chakvetadze
Miracle Worker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 22nd, 2011, 10:09 AM   #154
country flag Hapsara

Hapsara is a splendid one to behold Hapsara is a splendid one to behold Hapsara is a splendid one to behold Hapsara is a splendid one to behold Hapsara is a splendid one to behold Hapsara is a splendid one to behold Hapsara is a splendid one to behold Hapsara is a splendid one to behold Hapsara is a splendid one to behold Hapsara is a splendid one to behold Hapsara is a splendid one to behold

Day 5

Pick : Cibulkova
Bup : King
Old Sep 22nd, 2011, 10:14 AM   #155

Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute

Day 5

Pick: Klara Zakopalova
BU: Galina Voskoboeva
Old Sep 22nd, 2011, 03:46 PM   #156
country flag tiffanykatya.

tiffanykatya. has much to be proud of tiffanykatya. has much to be proud of tiffanykatya. has much to be proud of tiffanykatya. has much to be proud of tiffanykatya. has much to be proud of tiffanykatya. has much to be proud of tiffanykatya. has much to be proud of tiffanykatya. has much to be proud of tiffanykatya. has much to be proud of tiffanykatya. has much to be proud of tiffanykatya. has much to be proud of
Re: Suicide Tennis #330 | Seoul | Send Day 5 Picks!

Day 5

Pick: Goerges
BU: Cibulkova
tiffanykatya. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 22nd, 2011, 05:28 PM   #157
country flag ronim1

ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of

Day 5

Pick: Dushevina
BU : Hercog
2010- Tipping: Winner-Generali Ladies Linz;
2009 Winner Tipping:
Portoroz;2008 Winner Suicide Tennis: Generali Ladies Linz Tipping: Fortis Luxembourg;Kremlin Cup;Guangzhou;New Haven;OG Beijing;Los Angeles;Rome
ronim1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 22nd, 2011, 08:37 PM   #158
country flag Chaosm21

Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of

Day 05 Pick Zakopalova
BU Dushevina
Chaosm21 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 22nd, 2011, 10:25 PM   #159
country flag Bahu

Bahu is a name known to all Bahu is a name known to all Bahu is a name known to all Bahu is a name known to all Bahu is a name known to all Bahu is a name known to all Bahu is a name known to all Bahu is a name known to all Bahu is a name known to all Bahu is a name known to all Bahu is a name known to all

Day 5

Pick: Goerges
BU: Voskoboeva
Bahu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 23rd, 2011, 01:32 AM   #160
AUSBOY

AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future

Day 5

Pick - King
B/U - Dushevina
AUSBOY is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 23rd, 2011, 10:32 AM   #161

Day 6

Pick: Galina Voskoboeva
BU: Maria Jose Martinez Sanchez (if she wins) or without BU (if Julia Goerges wins)
Old Sep 23rd, 2011, 11:09 AM   #162
country flag BepaMaria

BepaMaria is a splendid one to behold BepaMaria is a splendid one to behold BepaMaria is a splendid one to behold BepaMaria is a splendid one to behold BepaMaria is a splendid one to behold BepaMaria is a splendid one to behold BepaMaria is a splendid one to behold BepaMaria is a splendid one to behold BepaMaria is a splendid one to behold BepaMaria is a splendid one to behold BepaMaria is a splendid one to behold
Re: Suicide Tennis #330 | Seoul | Chaosm21 (GER) vs Beesley (POL)

Only 2 players remain after Day 5. Both players will have the same pick on Day 6 if Chaosm21 makes a pick. Hence, since Beesley has fewer games lost with the possibility of having MJMS as an available pick in the final, it does not matter whether Voskoboeva wins or loses and Beesley takes the title.

Sets and Games Lost

Chaosm21
1) Cibulkova(0;8)
2) Goerges(0;2)
3) Hercog(0;8)
4) MJMS(0;8)
5) Zakopalova(1;9)
Total: 1;35

Beesley
1) Cibulkova(0;8)
2) Goerges(0;2)
3) Hercog(0;8)
4) Dushevina(0;4)
5) Zakopalova(1;9)
Total: 1;31

Hence, Beesley is the winner
I wish I could be BepaMaria, blessed with the knowledge of who's going to win every Slam before it happens
Pushniacki will remain slamless and never return to the top 5
Biggest Saviour of the WTA: Kim Clijsters 63 76

Last edited by BepaMaria : Sep 23rd, 2011 at 11:42 AM.
BepaMaria is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 23rd, 2011, 12:11 PM   #163

Re: Suicide Tennis #330 | Seoul | Beesley (POL) def. Chaosm21 (GER)

I won

Old Sep 23rd, 2011, 03:25 PM   #164
country flag Chaosm21

Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of

Congrats

And thanks for perfect managing, BepaMaria
Chaosm21 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 23rd, 2011, 06:07 PM   #165
country flag ronim1

ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beesley View Post
I won

Congrats, and thanks to BepaMaria
2010- Tipping: Winner-Generali Ladies Linz;
2009 Winner Tipping:
Portoroz;2008 Winner Suicide Tennis: Generali Ladies Linz Tipping: Fortis Luxembourg;Kremlin Cup;Guangzhou;New Haven;OG Beijing;Los Angeles;Rome
ronim1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote