How many times do you bounce the ball before serving? - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 31st, 2011, 03:06 PM   #46
country flag nate89

nate89 is a glorious beacon of light nate89 is a glorious beacon of light nate89 is a glorious beacon of light nate89 is a glorious beacon of light nate89 is a glorious beacon of light nate89 is a glorious beacon of light nate89 is a glorious beacon of light nate89 is a glorious beacon of light nate89 is a glorious beacon of light nate89 is a glorious beacon of light nate89 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: How many times do you bounce the ball before serving?

I don't think about it. I might instictively bounce the ball a few times, but I have no real routine.
nate89 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 31st, 2011, 08:14 PM   #47
country flag Maidenhair
Мария Шарапова

Maidenhair has much to be proud of Maidenhair has much to be proud of Maidenhair has much to be proud of Maidenhair has much to be proud of Maidenhair has much to be proud of Maidenhair has much to be proud of Maidenhair has much to be proud of Maidenhair has much to be proud of Maidenhair has much to be proud of Maidenhair has much to be proud of Maidenhair has much to be proud of

Always two times, just like Masha.
Maidenhair is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 1st, 2011, 06:20 AM   #48
country flag Vefci Y
You are not likeable,but I like you

Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of

3-4 times

Jankovic~Govortsova~Minella~Tsurenko~Giorgi~
Oprandi~Radwanska~Li~Mayr~Voegele

Golovin-A.Bondarenko-Safina-Vakulenko-Sprem-Dulko
Vefci Y is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 1st, 2011, 09:37 PM   #49
country flag Domo19

Domo19 is a splendid one to behold Domo19 is a splendid one to behold Domo19 is a splendid one to behold Domo19 is a splendid one to behold Domo19 is a splendid one to behold Domo19 is a splendid one to behold Domo19 is a splendid one to behold Domo19 is a splendid one to behold Domo19 is a splendid one to behold Domo19 is a splendid one to behold Domo19 is a splendid one to behold

Before my first serve I always bounce ball between legs just like Isner and then three times by hand...before second only three times by hand...
Domo19 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 1st, 2011, 11:35 PM   #50
country flag LuvSerena?MeToo

LuvSerena?MeToo is a glorious beacon of light LuvSerena?MeToo is a glorious beacon of light LuvSerena?MeToo is a glorious beacon of light LuvSerena?MeToo is a glorious beacon of light LuvSerena?MeToo is a glorious beacon of light LuvSerena?MeToo is a glorious beacon of light LuvSerena?MeToo is a glorious beacon of light LuvSerena?MeToo is a glorious beacon of light LuvSerena?MeToo is a glorious beacon of light LuvSerena?MeToo is a glorious beacon of light LuvSerena?MeToo is a glorious beacon of light

None. I stopped bouncing the ball 2 years ago(there's a reason but it would take to long to tell you) so now i just serve when i get the ball, also it cayhes your opponent out a lot, because theyre standing there waiting on you to bounce the ball and when you serve straight away, theyre like, Oh Shit! and panic. I have won loads of points this way
LuvSerena?MeToo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 3rd, 2011, 04:44 AM   #51
country flag angelabarnes38

angelabarnes38 is a glorious beacon of light angelabarnes38 is a glorious beacon of light angelabarnes38 is a glorious beacon of light angelabarnes38 is a glorious beacon of light angelabarnes38 is a glorious beacon of light angelabarnes38 is a glorious beacon of light angelabarnes38 is a glorious beacon of light angelabarnes38 is a glorious beacon of light angelabarnes38 is a glorious beacon of light angelabarnes38 is a glorious beacon of light angelabarnes38 is a glorious beacon of light

Bouncing the ball before serving gives me time to reset myself and decide upon the plan of action. Normally, I do it 6 times before the first serve and 3 for the second.
angelabarnes38 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 3rd, 2011, 10:40 PM   #52
country flag Uranus

Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute

Lol. Once or twice.
Uranus is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 3rd, 2011, 11:12 PM   #53
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute

3-5 times

Adrian. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 4th, 2012, 11:42 PM   #54
country flag .TheGroke.

.TheGroke. has a reputation beyond repute .TheGroke. has a reputation beyond repute .TheGroke. has a reputation beyond repute .TheGroke. has a reputation beyond repute .TheGroke. has a reputation beyond repute .TheGroke. has a reputation beyond repute .TheGroke. has a reputation beyond repute .TheGroke. has a reputation beyond repute .TheGroke. has a reputation beyond repute .TheGroke. has a reputation beyond repute .TheGroke. has a reputation beyond repute

Always three times. Well, rarely two or five but never ever four times! Superstition.
.TheGroke. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 5th, 2012, 01:03 AM   #55
country flag Tweety Snape

Tweety Snape has a brilliant future Tweety Snape has a brilliant future Tweety Snape has a brilliant future Tweety Snape has a brilliant future Tweety Snape has a brilliant future Tweety Snape has a brilliant future Tweety Snape has a brilliant future Tweety Snape has a brilliant future Tweety Snape has a brilliant future Tweety Snape has a brilliant future Tweety Snape has a brilliant future

Three before first serves. Two before second.
My thinking: 1 (first serve) + 2 (second serve) = 3
2 (second serve) = 2
Old Apr 6th, 2012, 04:06 AM   #56
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Flipkens. Pironkova. Begu.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 6th, 2012, 04:53 AM   #57
country flag RandomShot

RandomShot is a splendid one to behold RandomShot is a splendid one to behold RandomShot is a splendid one to behold RandomShot is a splendid one to behold RandomShot is a splendid one to behold RandomShot is a splendid one to behold RandomShot is a splendid one to behold RandomShot is a splendid one to behold RandomShot is a splendid one to behold RandomShot is a splendid one to behold RandomShot is a splendid one to behold

2-3 times.
Mum, dad, we have a trophy!
RandomShot is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 6th, 2012, 09:46 AM   #58
country flag Rovegun

Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold

three times or fourth times depends on how I feel and if I need to rest up after a long or tough rally....
Rovegun is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 12th, 2012, 09:24 AM   #59
country flag southpawdragon

southpawdragon is a name known to all southpawdragon is a name known to all southpawdragon is a name known to all southpawdragon is a name known to all southpawdragon is a name known to all southpawdragon is a name known to all southpawdragon is a name known to all southpawdragon is a name known to all southpawdragon is a name known to all southpawdragon is a name known to all southpawdragon is a name known to all

Im in the none category of bouncing
southpawdragon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 12th, 2012, 10:28 AM   #60
country flag oliverbecken

oliverbecken has a reputation beyond repute oliverbecken has a reputation beyond repute oliverbecken has a reputation beyond repute oliverbecken has a reputation beyond repute oliverbecken has a reputation beyond repute oliverbecken has a reputation beyond repute oliverbecken has a reputation beyond repute oliverbecken has a reputation beyond repute oliverbecken has a reputation beyond repute oliverbecken has a reputation beyond repute oliverbecken has a reputation beyond repute

Between 2-3 and 6-7 times...

MARIAJO/VENUS\CLIJSTERS/SCHIAVONE\WOZNIACKI/BARTOLI\CARLA
oliverbecken is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote