Juniors vol 2 - Page 17 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 11th, 2011, 11:50 AM   #241
propi

propi has a reputation beyond repute propi has a reputation beyond repute propi has a reputation beyond repute propi has a reputation beyond repute propi has a reputation beyond repute propi has a reputation beyond repute propi has a reputation beyond repute propi has a reputation beyond repute propi has a reputation beyond repute propi has a reputation beyond repute propi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Juniors vol 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sombrerero loco View Post
hombre, jugo bien un par de juegos y luego dio mucha pena...no se, no me transmitio demasiado la verdad.supongo que estaria nerviosa de todos modos y que habra mejorado en este año
Hombre la cria entonces tenia 15 anyitos recien cumplidos, hasta las super top a esa edad estan tremendamente verdes... Pero vamos que tampoco hay garantias de que luego la chica llegue a nada.
Pero esta bien que salgan buenas promesas de paises menos tradicionales tenisticamente hablado
Du temps
"

propi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 11th, 2011, 05:32 PM   #242
country flag Alwaysfan

Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future

Putinseva demostrando lo puta que es..

Colette Lewis @zootennis
An extended bathroom break for Putintseva. Boys doubles final has begun on adjacent court

Colette Lewis @zootennis
If bathroom break was strategic, it worked, Kontaveit broken at love to start 2nd set

Pero de poco valdrá, porque Anett va 6-2 1-1!!
Vamos guapaaaaaa!!
Old Dec 11th, 2011, 07:43 PM   #243
country flag Sombrerero loco

Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute

vamos anette aplasta a esa zorra

Slava Shvedova- Bel Bencic- Alize Lim
Sombrerero loco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 12th, 2011, 10:08 AM   #244
country flag Alwaysfan

Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future

Pues la aplastó jajajaja

6-2 6-2

Una de mis dos apuestas ganó el torneo!!

Perlitas de la Puti esta:

According to the radio commentator, Putintseva did the "greatest racket smash ever" after the match. "10 out of 10, just completly destroyed!"

Kontaveit, seeded fifth, had lost to No. 2 seed Putintseva 6-2, 1-6, 6-4 just ten days ago, but her big hitting was too much for the feisty Russian on Sunday.

"I was more aggressive, playing really well also, and I really did attack every ball," said Kontaveit, who turns 16 on Christmas Eve.

Putintseva got off a to a very slow start, trailing 5-1 in the first set, but often the 16-year-old Russian is more comfortable playing from behind, and can raise her game when she needs to.

Kontaveit was hitting with more power however, and Putintseva, unusually subdued throughout the first set, couldn't find a pattern to disrupt Kontaveit's rhythm. Kontaveit was closing the net when she sensed Putintseva was in a defensive position, and her volleys were confident and effective, although Putintseva did earn one opening early in the second set.

After a long bathroom break, Putintseva broke Kontaveit in the first game, but after a long game was broken back, just as the skies opened again, this time with little warning and drenching rain. It was two hours and 15 minutes before play could resume, and it looked as if that delay was going to be the momentum change Putintseva needed when Kontaveit hit two double faults and played lethargically to fall behind 2-1. Putintseva had two game points to take a 3-1 lead, but Kontaveit's two winners and a costly double fault marked the beginning of the end for the Russian.

Kontaveit held at love to take a 3-2 lead and then began hitting winner after winner, breaking Putintseva and holding for a 5-2 lead. With Putintseva serving to stay in the match, Kontaveit refused to ease up, and with a punishing forehand winner on her first match point, Kontaveit had her first Grade A title.

Putintseva beat her racquet on the Har-Tru several times, crumbling the frame with the violent impact. She shook hands with Kontaveit, then went to her bag, where she continued to bludgeon the smashed racquet.
Kontaveit was well aware of Putintseva's inclination to dramatize every point, but she was not about to get involved in a battle of wills and words.
"I just try to think about my own game and not focus too much on what she is doing," said Kontaveit, who still attends a regular school in Estonia, and takes her books with her when she is on the road.

Kontaveit could also look to several Estonian supporters in the crowd during her rare lapses, as a tennis coach she knows from Estonia brought along several friends with big neon pink poster-sized signs, each containing a letter of her first name.

"They are some Estonian coaches who came here to vacation," Kontaveit explained. "And of course, support helps."

Putintseva didn't think the advice she received from her coach worked for her in the rematch.

"My coach said I have to play more aggressive, but this way doesn't work with her," said Putintseva, whose ITF junior winning streak was snapped at 11. "Last time I was trying to move her more, but this time I was doing what my coach said, playing more aggressive, and that's why I lost today. And she was playing good today."

Qué cacho de chunga es esta rusa, dios santo!! hahaha
Old Dec 12th, 2011, 11:38 AM   #245
country flag jjlove

jjlove has a brilliant future jjlove has a brilliant future jjlove has a brilliant future jjlove has a brilliant future jjlove has a brilliant future jjlove has a brilliant future jjlove has a brilliant future jjlove has a brilliant future jjlove has a brilliant future jjlove has a brilliant future jjlove has a brilliant future

A ver si llega a pro y podemos odiarla con algo de criterio. Por cierto, llamar puta y zorra a una niña de 16 años (por muy puta y zorra que sea) me parece excesivo. Esperaos al menos a que sea mayor de edad, no?
jjlove is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 12th, 2011, 12:07 PM   #246
country flag Alwaysfan

Puff pos no hay niñas con 14 años con más kilómetros en sus cuerpos que todos nosostros...
Pero bueno, me disculpo y la llamaré Putin, diminutivo de su apellido, por lo que no la insulto
Old Dec 12th, 2011, 12:16 PM   #247
country flag jj74

jj74 has a reputation beyond repute jj74 has a reputation beyond repute jj74 has a reputation beyond repute jj74 has a reputation beyond repute jj74 has a reputation beyond repute jj74 has a reputation beyond repute jj74 has a reputation beyond repute jj74 has a reputation beyond repute jj74 has a reputation beyond repute jj74 has a reputation beyond repute jj74 has a reputation beyond repute

Es que sigo pensando que llamar a una chica (o mujer, me da igual) puta o zorra conlleva muchísimo machismo detrás. Anda que no hay insultos en el diccionario para describir su comportamiento (ni zorra ni puta desde luego se aplican a su comportamiento en pista).

Por lo demás, al circuito wta le vendría de perlas que Yulia llegara a ser buena, por que animaría el cotarro muchísimo.

Tornado y Shishkina también prometen mucho (a un nivel distinto), y sus partidos son puro melodrama

Por lo demás, en el masters nike ha llovido estos días y ni Masarova ni Bolsova han jugado
jj74 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 12th, 2011, 12:35 PM   #248
country flag oliverbecken

oliverbecken has a reputation beyond repute oliverbecken has a reputation beyond repute oliverbecken has a reputation beyond repute oliverbecken has a reputation beyond repute oliverbecken has a reputation beyond repute oliverbecken has a reputation beyond repute oliverbecken has a reputation beyond repute oliverbecken has a reputation beyond repute oliverbecken has a reputation beyond repute oliverbecken has a reputation beyond repute oliverbecken has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jj74 View Post
Es que sigo pensando que llamar a una chica (o mujer, me da igual) puta o zorra conlleva muchísimo machismo detrás. Anda que no hay insultos en el diccionario para describir su comportamiento (ni zorra ni puta desde luego se aplican a su comportamiento en pista).

Por lo demás, al circuito wta le vendría de perlas que Yulia llegara a ser buena, por que animaría el cotarro muchísimo.

Tornado y Shishkina también prometen mucho (a un nivel distinto), y sus partidos son puro melodrama

Por lo demás, en el masters nike ha llovido estos días y ni Masarova ni Bolsova han jugado
A que te refieres con esto exactamente? No crees que vayan a ser tops (digamos top-100) en el futuro?

MARIAJO/VENUS\CLIJSTERS/SCHIAVONE\WOZNIACKI/BARTOLI\CARLA
oliverbecken is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 12th, 2011, 12:56 PM   #249
country flag jj74

jj74 has a reputation beyond repute jj74 has a reputation beyond repute jj74 has a reputation beyond repute jj74 has a reputation beyond repute jj74 has a reputation beyond repute jj74 has a reputation beyond repute jj74 has a reputation beyond repute jj74 has a reputation beyond repute jj74 has a reputation beyond repute jj74 has a reputation beyond repute jj74 has a reputation beyond repute

No me refiero a que su comportamiento en pista es más del tipo histérico, rollo Azarenka. En su último enfrentamiento hubo lloros, gritos, remontadas y pelotas de partido salvadas. Vamos todo un show. Por lo visto su relación es rollo Putintseva-Khromacheva, vamos que no se aguantan.
Es curioso que en Juniors criticaban la actitud de consentida de Shishkina en pista, cuando la mayoría de los artículos dicen que Tornado es bastante peor. De hecho Abanda dio una entrevista después de su final contra Tornado en el Eddie Herr del año pasado, donde decía básicamente que ya sabía como era su rival, y que simplemente no se dejaba despistar por su comportamiento de desquiciada en pista, por que a la larga sabía que acabaría por perjudicarse a si misma. Y así fue.
De todos modos tanto Tornado como Maria a veces pecan un poquito de prepotentes no jugando su categoría, cuando yo no tengo claro que sean tan tremendamente superiores a otras tops del 98. De todos modos, ya se verá la semana que viene en la orange bowl
Old Dec 12th, 2011, 02:50 PM   #250

Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute

que buena noticia la victoria de kontaveit contra la tia esa hoy, gano el tenis!!

Old Dec 12th, 2011, 04:28 PM   #251

por cierto que nadie lo comento pero en chicos ha habido doblete, el austriaco dominic thiem se ha llevado el eddie herr y la orange bowl^^

Old Dec 12th, 2011, 05:00 PM   #252
country flag oliverbecken

oliverbecken has a reputation beyond repute oliverbecken has a reputation beyond repute oliverbecken has a reputation beyond repute oliverbecken has a reputation beyond repute oliverbecken has a reputation beyond repute oliverbecken has a reputation beyond repute oliverbecken has a reputation beyond repute oliverbecken has a reputation beyond repute oliverbecken has a reputation beyond repute oliverbecken has a reputation beyond repute oliverbecken has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sombrerero loco View Post
por cierto que nadie lo comento pero en chicos ha habido doblete, el austriaco dominic thiem se ha llevado el eddie herr y la orange bowl^^
A ver si tanto él como su novia cumplen las expectativas que están levantando desde peques...

MARIAJO/VENUS\CLIJSTERS/SCHIAVONE\WOZNIACKI/BARTOLI\CARLA
oliverbecken is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 12th, 2011, 05:59 PM   #253
country flag jj74

Y se supone que yo soy el friki de los juniors?
Ok, que algunas parece que las sigo desde que cogieron la raqueta por primera vez, pero a día de hoy, no tengo ni pajolera idea de la vida personal de ninguna/o de ellos.
De hecho lo único que podría hacer que me interesara mínimamente por la vida personal de un tenista (profesional, por que desde luego de amoríos de juniors paso) sería que algún día a uno le diera por salir del armario
Old Dec 12th, 2011, 06:05 PM   #254

el facebook y los corrillos en los futures ayudan a hacerte cotilla

Old Dec 12th, 2011, 06:20 PM   #255
country flag jj74

Cómo si tu necesitaras incentivos