Womens Tennis in General - Page 221 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 5th, 2012, 02:19 PM   #3301
country flag Jimmie48
In The Lap Of The Gods

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Womens Tennis in General

Deuce... she looks a lot less helpless during Serena's service games now.. progress.

My Tennis Photo Website

Twitter
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 5th, 2012, 02:23 PM   #3302
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute

I thought Vika started this match well, but she couldnt hold that level. I can see 63 62
HEALTH and HAPPINESS to EVERYONE

goldenlox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 5th, 2012, 02:39 PM   #3303
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute

These matches can change. Serena's level dropping.

Old Jul 5th, 2012, 02:41 PM   #3304
country flag Jimmie48
In The Lap Of The Gods

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute

Vika's finally taking some risks on Serena's 2nd serve.

My Tennis Photo Website

Twitter
Old Jul 5th, 2012, 02:58 PM   #3305
country flag Jimmie48
In The Lap Of The Gods

5-5 but Vika's chances in a possible TB are more than dire, she struggles a lot harder with holding.

My Tennis Photo Website

Twitter
Old Jul 5th, 2012, 03:12 PM   #3306
country flag goldenlox

This is great stuff!

Old Jul 5th, 2012, 03:14 PM   #3307
country flag Jimmie48
In The Lap Of The Gods

Sucks... tournament over for me, not even going to bother watching the final.

My Tennis Photo Website

Twitter
Old Jul 5th, 2012, 03:15 PM   #3308
country flag Protoss

Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute

Vika's nerve failed her late in the 2nd set tiebreak with 2 groundstrokes into the net early in the point. Serena had a curious shot selection with a drop shot on her 1st match point.
Protoss is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 5th, 2012, 03:19 PM   #3309
country flag Protoss

Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute

The score in the match between Serena and Kvitova should at least have been the same but Kvitova threw away her serve from 40-15 up at 5-5 2nd set.

I think Serena played better against Kvitova.
Old Jul 5th, 2012, 03:22 PM   #3310
country flag Protoss

It kind of bothers me that someone who doesn't like grass much is almost certainly gonna win her 5th Wimbledon on saturday.
Old Jul 5th, 2012, 03:26 PM   #3311
country flag goldenlox

I didnt think Vika would make that comeback. I thought that was a good sign for her future. She looks like a clear leader of the young generation now, and a decent chance at a USO title & PoY

Old Jul 5th, 2012, 03:36 PM   #3312
country flag DownInAHole

DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute

Really hard not to think we are going to see a repeat of the 2010 final between Serena and Vera. Agnieszka's only chance is if Serena's serve is off. Serena's return game wasn't great today but Agnieszka is a much weaker server than Viktoria, if Agnieszka is going to have any chance she needs to serve the best match of her life.

Rock 'n' Roll Is Alive! (And It Lives In Minneapolis)
DownInAHole is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 5th, 2012, 03:39 PM   #3313
country flag Jimmie48
In The Lap Of The Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldenlox View Post
I didnt think Vika would make that comeback. I thought that was a good sign for her future. She looks like a clear leader of the young generation now, and a decent chance at a USO title & PoY
Yep for sure. It was an unfortunate matchup for her because one of Vika's main strengths are her returns and she simply didn't get enough in today because Serena was serving too good.

Facing such a strong server on grass is basically the worse that can happen to you as you`re totally helpless. Once she got into the rallies she looked good and I would fancy her chances on hardcourt against Serena.

She'll most likely get the #1 back on Monday since Radwanska will be equally helpless against Serena. The USO is another story, that tournament has been rather unkind to her so far, her best result is a R4. But she can definitely make the SF or even the final if she keeps her level up.

My Tennis Photo Website

Twitter
Old Jul 5th, 2012, 03:39 PM   #3314
country flag goldenlox

Aga has to hold serve & hope Serena gets nervous. I expect Serena to beat Aga after beating Petra & Vika

Old Jul 5th, 2012, 04:14 PM   #3315
country flag Burisleif

Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute

Cool, the final I was hoping for... Should be a good clash of styles...