Rate Julia Goerges as far as her hotness - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 6th, 2011, 04:49 AM   #1
country flag lupojohn
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

lupojohn has a brilliant future lupojohn has a brilliant future lupojohn has a brilliant future lupojohn has a brilliant future lupojohn has a brilliant future lupojohn has a brilliant future lupojohn has a brilliant future lupojohn has a brilliant future lupojohn has a brilliant future lupojohn has a brilliant future lupojohn has a brilliant future
Rate Julia Goerges as far as her hotness

I know. Why am I starting a thread like this during one of the more exciting Opens in recent memory, but I thought i'd get the opinions of some of our fine TF members. I see why people think she's hot, but where do you think she belongs on that list?
lupojohn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 6th, 2011, 05:01 AM   #2
country flag supergrunt

supergrunt has a reputation beyond repute supergrunt has a reputation beyond repute supergrunt has a reputation beyond repute supergrunt has a reputation beyond repute supergrunt has a reputation beyond repute supergrunt has a reputation beyond repute supergrunt has a reputation beyond repute supergrunt has a reputation beyond repute supergrunt has a reputation beyond repute supergrunt has a reputation beyond repute supergrunt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Rate Julia Goerges as far as her hotness

well let's just say, she's goerges
supergrunt is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 6th, 2011, 05:03 AM   #3
country flag Jimmie48
Live at the Rainbow!

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute

She's kind of hot, not really my type though...I like ´em cute...and she's not really the cute-type.

My Tennis Photo Database
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 6th, 2011, 07:36 AM   #4
country flag Ayumilover.

Ayumilover. is a splendid one to behold Ayumilover. is a splendid one to behold Ayumilover. is a splendid one to behold Ayumilover. is a splendid one to behold Ayumilover. is a splendid one to behold Ayumilover. is a splendid one to behold Ayumilover. is a splendid one to behold Ayumilover. is a splendid one to behold Ayumilover. is a splendid one to behold Ayumilover. is a splendid one to behold Ayumilover. is a splendid one to behold

I've come to figure out that most of tennis forum is gay, so i'm not sure many people here think she is hot, but i definitely think she's a mega babe, and i am in love with her for real. She's is such an amazing person both inside and out, and she's so good to look at that in my German class at school, I even made my teacher agree to let me put all these pictures of her on the wall since she is German
I love Julia with a passion and it hurts really bad when she is dissed on GM. It really does. If you asked me to rate her hotness from 1-10, i would give you a 12.
Apart from Ana Ivanovic, Julia is the hottest girl on the WTA. Even hotter than Cirstea and Kirilenko. Ayumi is cute, but Jules is smoking. Like 90% of her facebook fans are men, and i'm sure half of them don't even know what the WTA is. So really, she's incredible in terms of her looks. She also carries a nice set too ..but her eyes and legs are what really gives her a money look. She's got a super cute ponytail too. Everything about her I just can't get enough. In fact, I can look at her whenever I want since she's my screensaver on my phone.
So long story short, 12 out of 10
Ayumilover. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 6th, 2011, 07:39 AM   #5
country flag Kim's_fan_4ever
The only girl in the world.

Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayumilover. View Post
I've come to figure out that most of tennis forum is gay, so i'm not sure many people here think she is hot, but i definitely think she's a mega babe, and i am in love with her for real. She's is such an amazing person both inside and out, and she's so good to look at that in my German class at school, I even made my teacher agree to let me put all these pictures of her on the wall since she is German
I love Julia with a passion and it hurts really bad when she is dissed on GM. It really does. If you asked me to rate her hotness from 1-10, i would give you a 12.
Apart from Ana Ivanovic, Julia is the hottest girl on the WTA. Even hotter than Cirstea and Kirilenko. Ayumi is cute, but Jules is smoking. Like 90% of her facebook fans are men, and i'm sure half of them don't even know what the WTA is. So really, she's incredible in terms of her looks. She also carries a nice set too ..but her eyes and legs are what really gives her a money look. She's got a super cute ponytail too. Everything about her I just can't get enough. In fact, I can look at her whenever I want since she's my screensaver on my phone.
That's called obsession You are up there with Mike81

Kim's_fan_4ever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 6th, 2011, 07:40 AM   #6
pav

pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute

Finger burning
Old Sep 6th, 2011, 07:43 AM   #7
country flag Ayumilover.

Ayumilover. is a splendid one to behold Ayumilover. is a splendid one to behold Ayumilover. is a splendid one to behold Ayumilover. is a splendid one to behold Ayumilover. is a splendid one to behold Ayumilover. is a splendid one to behold Ayumilover. is a splendid one to behold Ayumilover. is a splendid one to behold Ayumilover. is a splendid one to behold Ayumilover. is a splendid one to behold Ayumilover. is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kim's_fan_4ever View Post
That's called obsession You are up there with Mike81
i can tell your part of that most of tennis forum population

so what if i'm a diehard fan? on my academy team for soccer, i've got pictures of her all over inside my locker and all the guys think she's a babe too
Old Sep 6th, 2011, 07:44 AM   #8
country flag Joey Darling

Joey Darling is a splendid one to behold Joey Darling is a splendid one to behold Joey Darling is a splendid one to behold Joey Darling is a splendid one to behold Joey Darling is a splendid one to behold Joey Darling is a splendid one to behold Joey Darling is a splendid one to behold Joey Darling is a splendid one to behold Joey Darling is a splendid one to behold Joey Darling is a splendid one to behold Joey Darling is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Okay so, I'm gay... I still she is hot, though? I mean, it's not going to throw the universe off if I say she is hot... And she is, no doubt. I wouldn't touch her lady cookie, but she's still hot.
Joey Darling is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 6th, 2011, 07:45 AM   #9
country flag Kim's_fan_4ever
The only girl in the world.

Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
i can tell your part of that most of tennis forum population

so what if i'm a diehard fan? on my academy team for soccer, i've got pictures of her all over inside my locker and all the guys think she's a babe too
There's the problem, you can't tell

No, it's obsession.

Kim's_fan_4ever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 6th, 2011, 07:47 AM   #10
country flag Ayumilover.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OHhey_Lisicki View Post
Okay so, I'm gay... I still she is hot, though? I mean, it's not going to throw the universe off if I say she is hot... And she is, no doubt. I wouldn't touch her lady cookie, but she's still hot.
lol sorry, i didn't mean it in an offensive way. but it's good to know all guys gay or straight see her for the sexy thing she is
Old Sep 6th, 2011, 07:49 AM   #11
country flag Ayumilover.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kim's_fan_4ever View Post
There's the problem, you can't tell

No, it's obsession.
well i'm pretty sure i'm not the only guy who would strongly like to hook up with her, but it's not just her looks. it her way of carrying herself on the court and the way she serves and hits a forehand. it makes tennis look so sexy
Old Sep 6th, 2011, 07:52 AM   #12
country flag Joey Darling

Joey Darling is a splendid one to behold Joey Darling is a splendid one to behold Joey Darling is a splendid one to behold Joey Darling is a splendid one to behold Joey Darling is a splendid one to behold Joey Darling is a splendid one to behold Joey Darling is a splendid one to behold Joey Darling is a splendid one to behold Joey Darling is a splendid one to behold Joey Darling is a splendid one to behold Joey Darling is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
lol sorry, i didn't mean it in an offensive way. but it's good to know all guys gay or straight see her for the sexy thing she is
Gay men would probably kill to be her stylist for a day! Not to add to the hysteria, but she's gorgeous... I think people can appreciate that, if nothing else.
Joey Darling is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 6th, 2011, 07:53 AM   #13
country flag Ayumilover.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OHhey_Lisicki View Post
Gay men would probably kill to be her stylist for a day! Not to add to the hysteria, but she's gorgeous... I think people can appreciate that, if nothing else.
yeah for sure. maria didn't pick her to be apart of her collection because she thought her forehand was good
Old Sep 6th, 2011, 08:23 AM   #14
country flag Wert.

Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute

1-10

Wert. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 6th, 2011, 08:28 AM   #15
country flag Tennisation

Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You are creepy
Tennisation is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote